Sorin

"No, no... nothing at all, love." Cassandra replied, ruffling Klotho's hair. "I can't get over how soft this hair of yours is. You have to show me your secret."

"Secret?"

"So why is Sorin going to Valm?"

"That was the original plan. Before we learned someone is fucking with life and death here."

Samson had left, gotten some of his old clothes (A green shirt with a wyvern pattern, some jeans and sneakers, as well as a thick black jacket.) And had returned "Here you go, Klotho."

(Sneakers exist in Fire Emblem?)

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"True, true... I'll probably keep focusing on magic. I'm the only trained dark magic user in this army, aside from possibly the mighty Mage General."

Technically speaking from a story standpoint, Sorin is trained in all three types but from a gameplay standpoint, he only uses Anima due to the others causing him pain.

"Something wrong?"

"Thanks." *smiles and slowly starts sipping the tea*

"Villains are priority."

"Agreed. I planned on us setting sail today. Any objections?"

"Secret?"

"That was the original plan. Before we learned someone is fucking with life and death here."

"...Alright." Then, he remembered Ishtar. He remembered her saving him with her food...and her counsel. "I...think I'm gonna go take a walk..." Dan said as he went outside, planning to go outside the city for a while. This time, he was going prepared.

"Secret?"

Cassandra giggled slightly at Klotho's naivety. "You know... your little trick to getting your hair as smooth as it is." She replied, slowly running her hand through Klotho's hair.

"Perhaps he wasn't entirely sure of our priorities as a group?" Cassandra said to Dan, shuffling over to him and ruffling his hair as well. "Valm's not that cool, Ace." Poly remarked as he entered the mess hall. Looking around, he spotted Alicia and took a seat beside her, ruffling her hair. "Hey. If you're going to wake up that early all the time, wake me up with you."

Ace:"Valm isn't all that cool, hmm? Guess I'm in it to smash heads then" Ace then decided to leave Poly and Alicia to have their moment, going to use the leftover hot water to brew more tea.

Alicia blushed as Poly ruffled her hair,"Actually, I was thinking of lingering in bed longer now that I don't have to move constantly anymore. Though I'll take your words to heart."

"Secret?"

(they might, but I edited it anyway.) *To Klotho*"Don't be shy. These are clean."

Edited by BravuraLevi

Dan kept on walking til he was outside the city. It wasn't as cold as before, thankfully. Though he still wore his jacket just incase. He still had the backpack Ishtar gave him, and he always carried it with him. He didn't know how to feel about this. Sure, the rest of the villains had to return to the dead but...did Ishtar have to? Didn't she deserve a second chance? ...No...no, he wasn't making sense...not at all. Still...he didn't want Ishtar to die. Not after what she did for him. Even if it was only letting him stay, the counsel she gave him was something no one else had ever thought to give...and that was invaluable to him.

Technically speaking from a story standpoint, Sorin is trained in all three types but from a gameplay standpoint, he only uses Anima due to the others causing him pain.

"Are the ships ready and is everyone stable enough for travel?"

"...Alright." Then, he remembered Ishtar. He remembered her saving him with her food...and her counsel. "I...think I'm gonna go take a walk..." Dan said as he went outside, planning to go outside the city for a while. This time, he was going prepared.

"…" *just closes her eyes and continues sipping her tea*

Cassandra giggled slightly at Klotho's naivety. "You know... your little trick to getting your hair as smooth as it is." She replied, slowly running her hand through Klotho's hair.

"But I don't do anything?"

(they might, but I edited it anyway.) *To Klotho*"Don't be shy. These are clean."

"Okay? But why can't I wear my own clothes?"

Dan kept on walking til he was outside the city. It wasn't as cold as before, thankfully. Though he still wore his jacket just incase. He still had the backpack Ishtar gave him, and he always carried it with him. He didn't know how to feel about this. Sure, the rest of the villains had to return to the dead but...did Ishtar have to? Didn't she deserve a second chance? ...No...no, he wasn't making sense...not at all. Still...he didn't want Ishtar to die. Not after what she did for him. Even if it was only letting him stay, the counsel she gave him was something no one else had ever thought to give...and that was invaluable to him.

(Right then...I guess she's first..?)

(Which villain to the chopping block first everybody?)

(I was kinda thinking the FE6 crew, if Duck & Anon sign on today.)

(Or FE10 so I can kill Dheg.)

Edited by Polydeuces

"Really? I'm jealous. Your hair is so pretty... makes me feel bad about mine." Cassandra replied. It wasn't entirely inaccurate, either; she was never too fond of her appearance.

Alicia blushed as Poly ruffled her hair,"Actually, I was thinking of lingering in bed longer now that I don't have to move constantly anymore. Though I'll take your words to heart."

"That works too."

"Well, I know I'm hungry for a good fight. So I'd prefer if we left today... I think we should try and finish this quickly."

Crossing his legs, he began to slowly sip the piping hot tea, pinky finger sticking out as he does so. He was oblivious however, and just listened to the conversation at hand about the dead villains being brought back to life

"Really? I'm jealous. Your hair is so pretty... makes me feel bad about mine." Cassandra replied. It wasn't entirely inaccurate, either; she was never too fond of her appearance.

"I like yours better, though. White's boring."

"Well, I know I'm hungry for a good fight. So I'd prefer if we left today... I think we should try and finish this quickly."

"Others were injured and some people's mental states aren't the best. That's why I asked. Going into a battle without being in the best of shape is suicide."

Ace:"So we gotta kill a bunch of villians, perfect. I've always yearned to cross blades with a few of them. Though I've never been to Valm before."

Anon: *appears* I've been a few times. It's nothing special, but the spring whether is lovely. So many cheery blossoms and the Kapulus bush is in full bloom!

Anon: Well, *smiles* who am I to object to a little murder?

Dan was far out from the outside of the Ferox capital, out in the middle of nowhere really specific. He was walking when he thought he saw someone. He hid behind a bush, waiting to see who it was. Wait...was that...?

"I like yours better, though. White's boring."

Cassandra blushed at that comment. "Nonsense, Klotho... White's a pretty colour, and your hair is even prettier with it."

"Others were injured and some people's mental states aren't the best. That's why I asked. Going into a battle without being in the best of shape is suicide."

"We don't have a lot of time, though. It's kind of a lose-lose situation."

(I SEE YOU LURKING, SWAGZAKU)

"…" *just closes her eyes and continues sipping her tea*

"Okay? But why can't I wear my own clothes?"

"... if you've got a change of clothes, fine."