• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Dan walked back into the room. Everyone seemed to be conversing about the plan of action. "What i miss?"

"Nothing really. Everyone is convinced we should go to Valm. I'm worried that one of the villains is here on this continent, though."

"Nothing really. Everyone is convinced we should go to Valm. I'm worried that one of the villains is here on this continent, though."

(....i....fucking....hate...you....so much....)

Dan nearly jumped at her comment. Did she...did she know? "Well, it may be best to take out the villains over in Valm. Hell, we might even liberate it from the Annas in the process!"

Dan nearly jumped at her comment. Did she...did she know? "Well, it may be best to take out the villains over in Valm. Hell, we might even liberate it from the Annas in the process!"

(I think Xert was the implication.)

"About that... I have a plan. Where is Alicia?"

"Dusk... ugh. I'm not sure if I want to hear your speeches."

"Would you rather hear one of my speeches then? Have some faith in the man. Go for it Dusk."

(She was arguing this before Dan returned!)

"Perhaps, but I'm still not certain we should leave the continent behind when there's a chance someone might reconquer it in our absence." *shrugs* "That's my opinion, at least. After everything we've done to liberate the place…"

(She was arguing this before Dan returned!)

"Perhaps, but I'm still not certain we should leave the continent behind when there's a chance someone might reconquer it in our absence." *shrugs* "That's my opinion, at least. After everything we've done to liberate the place…"

"Yeah, but splitting up isn't gonna make anything better."

Anon: That sounds...really ambitious.

Alright screw it. Enough people are here anyway

[spoiler=Dusko's speech]“Have I got everyone’s attention?” He quickly glances at the Dreamers who have gathered for his “speech”. He hasn’t actually made a speech before, so the whole thing was a bit nerve-racking. Doing one final inspection, he climbs on top of the boulder so he was above everyone. “Good, because I’m not repeating myself...” Looking down to them, he forced a smile. “The Azure Dreamers have been together now for around 8 months now. We’ve laughed, cried, bled and... hell; some of us have even found that special someone they can crawl into their arms when the going gets tough. We’re an army that has bonded with each other and this gives us an advantage over the Annas. Yes, the sisterly love they all share may rival our love for one another, but they don’t share that connection with their minions. We’re no longer a bunch of vigilantes scurrying around trying to survive. We’re a band of brothers and sisters who have gone through terrible hardship and yet still breathe to this day. Why? Because we all have a reason to fight and live, and our reasons overpower theirs. Some of us joined here because of survival, some for revenge and some looking for a decent death. We all share these feelings and can somewhat relate to them and that is what gives us our bond. A famous tactician from this land once said the most important thing in the battlefield for an army to have is friendship and I believe... No, I know we have that. These Annas do not know what they are up against. They’re going to discover what happens when the devil starts breathing down their necks” He takes a deep breath and waits for a few moments, before placing his left hand on his hip. “This is going to be one of the hardest advancements the Dreamers will ever have to do. Infiltrating Valm with a mere boat is not an easy task. However, we will succeed. We have the determination and the skill and perhaps most importantly...” He briefly glances at Kat and grins before shifting his eyes back to the general crowd. “... We have each other. Our bonds are what gives us the will to survive and it’s our key to victory” He steps forward once and extends his arm out, making a fist as he does so. “Have I made myself clear? To lose it all now... It’s a goddamn sin. A crime maybe... I have faith in the Dreamers, in us. We fight, we bleed, we breathe, they die...” Lowering his fist, he turns around on one foot to face the ocean and the horizon. “... This is the war for our future, and for the generations that precede us... We have to win...”

Modesty is kicking in here, but it's not the best thing in the world >_<'

"Yeah, but splitting up isn't gonna make anything better."

"Who said anything about splitting up?"

"You guys worry too much." Nathaniel scratched his face impatiently.

"Considering everything we've faced? Murphy hates us all viciously, so it's best to try and lessen the chances of something going wrong."

(*clapping at the speech* I like it!)

Edited by Kat

[spoiler=Dusko's speech]“Have I got everyone’s attention?” He quickly glances at the Dreamers who have gathered for his “speech”. He hasn’t actually made a speech before, so the whole thing was a bit nerve-racking. Doing one final inspection, he climbs on top of the boulder so he was above everyone. “Good, because I’m not repeating myself...” Looking down to them, he forced a smile. “The Azure Dreamers have been together now for around 8 months now. We’ve laughed, cried, bled and... hell; some of us have even found that special someone they can crawl into their arms when the going gets tough. We’re an army that has bonded with each other and this gives us an advantage over the Annas. Yes, the sisterly love they all share may rival our love for one another, but they don’t share that connection with their minions. We’re no longer a bunch of vigilantes scurrying around trying to survive. We’re a band of brothers and sisters who have gone through terrible hardship and yet still breathe to this day. Why? Because we all have a reason to fight and live, and our reasons overpower theirs. Some of us joined here because of survival, some for revenge and some looking for a decent death. We all share these feelings and can somewhat relate to them and that is what gives us our bond. A famous tactician from this land once said the most important thing in the battlefield for an army to have is friendship and I believe... No, I know we have that. These Annas do not know what they are up against. They’re going to discover what happens when the devil starts breathing down their necks” He takes a deep breath and waits for a few moments, before placing his left hand on his hip. “This is going to be one of the hardest advancements the Dreamers will ever have to do. Infiltrating Valm with a mere boat is not an easy task. However, we will succeed. We have the determination and the skill and perhaps most importantly...” He briefly glances at Kat and grins before shifting his eyes back to the general crowd. “... We have each other. Our bonds are what gives us the will to survive and it’s our key to victory” He steps forward once and extends his arm out, making a fist as he does so. “Have I made myself clear? To lose it all now... It’s a goddamn sin. A crime maybe... I have faith in the Dreamers, in us. We fight, we bleed, we breathe, they die...” Lowering his fist, he turns around on one foot to face the ocean and the horizon. “... This is the war for our future, and for the generations that precede us... We have to win...”

title drop

"...Well...I'm ready."

Anon: *brisk unserious clap* Great, I agree, but maybe having one boat isn't the best thing for us. I'd day that kinda puts us at a disadvantage.

Anon: *brisk unserious clap* Great, I agree, but maybe having one boat isn't the best thing for us. I'd day that kinda puts us at a disadvantage.

"Weren't you listening? Sorin CLEARLY stated there were three earlier."

"The shepherds did it by manning only one boat. And if we get ambushed, all we need to do is steal their ships."

"The shepherds did it by manning only one boat. And if we get ambushed, all we need to do is steal their ships."

Correction

The Shepherds had a whole fleet of boats. They even sent half of them as flaming fireballs to crush the Valmese fleet