Sorin

"Alright then." As Purgatorial Storm began to glow blue like the color of its blade, Sorin twirled the dual blade before stabbing one side into the ground. Immediately the ground had a blue wave fly out and span in all directions. "Hmm... Alicia, I'll stabilize the wave. You check for abnormalities."

"Make it quick please. How much thought does the answer require?"

(... I suddenly feel even smaller.) "Who's going to steer the ships?"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Yes? You look lonely, and you're a pyro!"

​"…We're… still working on her sense of tact, Anon."

Anon: Eh, tact shmack, I haven't come out of a empty room for the past half a year. *turns to Klotho* You know, as much as I adore fire, I can do a lot more than burn things!

Anon: Eh, tact shmack, I haven't come out of a empty room for the past half a year. *turns to Klotho* You know, as much as I adore fire, I can do a lot more than burn things!

"But burning things is fun."

Anon: Undoubtedly! But why limit myself to one means of entertainment?

(Sorry, watching Doctor Who!)

"Great speech, Dusk ol' buddy." Nathaniel grinned at patted him on the shoulder.

(Probably gonna play Lego Marvel soon, so...same problem)

(... I suddenly feel even smaller.) "Who's going to steer the ships?"

"I err..." The question almost made Sorin lose concentration. "C-can you handle finding somebody for me? I'm satisfying the sickly."

Anon: Undoubtedly! But why limit myself to one means of entertainment?

(Probably gonna play Lego Marvel soon, so...same problem)

"Oh? Like what?"

"Anon, unless it'll help her with either getting over her fear of dark magic or improve her aim, somehow, PLEASE… don't. For everyone's sanity."

"I err..." The question almost made Sorin lose concentration. "C-can you handle finding somebody for me? I'm satisfying the sickly."

"Call me that one more time and I'll show you that even while sick, I know a trick or two to knock you on your ass." *annoyed*

"Alright then." As Purgatorial Storm began to glow blue like the color of its blade, Sorin twirled the dual blade before stabbing one side into the ground. Immediately the ground had a blue wave fly out and span in all directions. "Hmm... Alicia, I'll stabilize the wave. You check for abnormalities."

"Make it quick please. How much thought does the answer require?"

Alicia then began to look for anything off, her brand aglow. "I can feel...the soul of the goddess of thunder so far..."

(Who else should I say is out there? Should I say Ishtar based on Dan's dialogue?)

Anon: I once studied navigation. Manning, not so much.

"I can man and steer a ship, but I'm only one man."

"... I wouldn't be so sure about that."

"Yes sir!" Samson made a small salute, before looking around.

Alicia then began to look for anything off, her brand aglow. "I can feel...the soul of the goddess of thunder so far..."

(Who else should I say is out there? Should I say Ishtar based on Dan's dialogue?)

(Working on that in the chat thread, I think…)

look, as long as I'm fighting Ishtar and you let me handle her, im actually fine with this

but since my conversation has her staying in Ylisse, you better have a damn good reason as to why she is first

She's not. She's one of the LAST. We are joking.

maybe