Sorin

Alicia then began to look for anything off, her brand aglow. "I can feel...the soul of the goddess of thunder so far..."

(Who else should I say is out there? Should I say Ishtar based on Dan's dialogue?)

"Goddess of...t-thunder, eh? Sounds like a nice challenge." He felt is right hand start to tremble. The same hand he put the barrier ring on.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Anon: Why not? The sciences are very entertaining

​"Uh… Anon? We're wary of YOU, still, no offense, and you have a lot of experience and training behind you. She… doesn't. At all. Please."

"You sure? I've never known you to be a navigator."

" Well... we've currently got no other choices..."

"If worse comes to shove, then I could give it a go. It's been a while, but mercenary work tends to give you experience in a lot of different things"

"Dusk! Good! I could reteach you, though I'm beginning to get slightly rusty myself."

"You sure? I've never known you to be a navigator."

Anon: You've never know me as a lot of things I am *grin*

​"Uh… Anon? We're wary of YOU, still, no offense, and you have a lot of experience and training behind you. She… doesn't. At all. Please."

Anon: Alright, I won't do any teaching.

"Goddess of...t-thunder, eh? Sounds like a nice challenge." He felt is right hand start to tremble. The same hand he put the barrier ring on.

Alicia:"I can see you are concerned. This person is in fact, a powerful thunder sage, known as the goddess of thunder for her bloodline being able to wield the thunder tome, Mjolner."

Alicia:"I can see you are concerned. This person is in fact, a powerful thunder sage, known as the goddess of thunder for her bloodline being able to wield the thunder tome, Mjolner."

"I s-see...Should be an interesting fight...i volunteer to take her on. Any objections?No?Okay then." God damn you Alicia...damn you...I had hoped to conceal her existence...

"What... could that possibly be the Jugdral Sorin's niece? Gods, what was her name...."

"I s-see...Should be an interesting fight...i volunteer to take her on. Any objections?No?Okay then." God damn you Alicia...damn you...I had hoped to conceal her existence...

"Don't take the Freege lightly Dan. No dying."

"I'm not immortal, a reincarnation, a Einherjar, an 'Heiress', or anything else crazy... Although I do dabble in fan-fiction." Nathaniel laughed, in a way that would make people unsure of whether or not he was being sarcastic.

"I'm not immortal, a reincarnation, a Einherjar, an 'Heiress', or anything else crazy... Although I do dabble in fan-fiction." Nathaniel laughed, in a way that would make people unsure of whether or not he was being sarcastic.

He laughed back. "Neither am I. We're one of the few people in this army who are considered... "Normal"... "Normal" is not a word I like though. It sounds like a term used to separated the accepted from the unwanted, which is wrong in my opinion... You're no different from the rest of us. We're the same, yet different"

Yay for not making sense

"Ishtar, I'm assuming."

"Yes. That was it. Thank you."

He laughed back. "Neither am I. We're one of the few people in this army who are considered... "Normal"... "Normal" is not a word I like though. It sounds like a term used to separated the accepted from the unwanted, which is wrong in my opinion... You're no different from the rest of us. We're the same, yet different"

Yay for not making sense

"I believe the word you are looking for is diverse."

"Please drop the formalities. I'm not even 23 yet. And was something the matter?"

"I've found someone else who can steer a ship sir- I mean, Sorin. It's Dusk actually."

"Neither am I. Nor is Dusk. the difference is, we don't summon weird ... things. Also, the difference between me and him is that i'm not a grand general."