• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"It came with years of training...

It's all I can do....."

​"I don't know. According to Brother, you're also really good at being depressing and faking sanity."

​"I don't know. According to Brother, you're also really good at being depressing and faking sanity."

"So he did tell you....

When you see him next, tell 'brother' I'm not sorry.

He'll understand.."

"Would you mind showing me how you shoot the bow...?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah!" *steps back a few ways, aims, and shoots* "Yay! Bull's eye! …I think. Actually, it looks a little off-center. Darn."

Anon: Simple, just do this *wraps a cloth around the arrow head* and add some of this *pulls out a bottle* and add matches. This stuff here is pretty stable, I have more volatle stuff for bomb arrows.

"Does it change the trajectory of the arrow? It's adding much more weight to the front."

"So, how are you this happy all the time...?

Sorry for the wierd question....."

​"Because… I am?"

Anon:...no one ever asks me that question, and I'm not petri-in ownership of...a jar of dirt, or anything.

(..All I've got running through my head now is Captain Jack Sparow's "I've got a jar of dirt" ditty.)

"Does it change the trajectory of the arrow? It's adding much more weight to the front."

​"Because… I am?"

(..All I've got running through my head now is Captain Jack Sparow's "I've got a jar of dirt" ditty.)

"Guess it's a personality thing...

Nothing I can change...."

(Ugh why think of this now?

"Guess it's a personality thing...

Nothing I can change...."

(Ugh why think of this now?

​"Um… I'm happy, because I'm no longer wandering about alone. I'm here with a bunch of nice and interesting people. Sure there are… scary moments, but it's much better than being alone. So.." *smiles* "So, I'm happy!"

​"Um… I'm happy, because I'm no longer wandering about alone. I'm here with a bunch of nice and interesting people. Sure there are… scary moments, but it's much better than being alone. So.." *smiles* "So, I'm happy!"

"Well, that's good...."

"Well, that's good...."

"I'm guessing you're still weighed down by something. I hope that you'll eventually lose that weight and smile. Because I'm sure there's someone watching and waiting for it."