Sorin

"I'm guessing you're still weighed down by something. I hope that you'll eventually lose that weight and smile. Because I'm sure there's someone watching and waiting for it."

"Am I really that open a book...?"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(shit I'm lost now)

(What's wrong?)

"Am I really that open a book...?"

"No?" *shrugs* "Just you never seem to smile with anything but your mouth, if you smile at all. And you slump slightly like there's a heavy weight on your shoulder and… oh, wait, last time I did this, Hysterical Sage was Crying Sage. I'll… just be quiet now."

(What's wrong?)

"No?" *shrugs* "Just you never seem to smile with anything but your mouth, if you smile at all. And you slump slightly like there's a heavy weight on your shoulder and… oh, wait, last time I did this, Hysterical Sage was Crying Sage. I'll… just be quiet now."

"No, it's fine...

I've ran out of tears at this point..."

(I dunno if I should RP right now, I've got no clue where I am)

(Well, last we left Poly, he was growling and stomping through the lobby part of the inn due to bad memories. And… that was it.)

"No, it's fine...

I've ran out of tears at this point..."

​"Oh." *pause* "So… do you cry blood or something?"

(Well, last we left Poly, he was growling and stomping through the lobby part of the inn due to bad memories. And… that was it.)

​"Oh." *pause* "So… do you cry blood or something?"

"No, I just never cry...."

"Please excuse me, I have to leave.....

You should probably come inside as well...."

"Oh, okay. Sleep well?" *thinking* "Well, what do I do now?"

Edited by Kat

"Does it change the trajectory of the arrow? It's adding much more weight to the front."

​"Because… I am?"

(..All I've got running through my head now is Captain Jack Sparow's "I've got a jar of dirt" ditty.)

Anon: Well. yeah, it should, but with enough practice you should get used to it

(good)

Anon: Well. yeah, it should, but with enough practice you should get used to it

(good)

"Oh, you're back! Okay, practice time!"

(Try not to double-post, Anon.)

Anon: Right! My brother taught me a little of archery, and he's quite the master

"Okay." *Fires one of the 'treated' arrows and hits the target, but well below the bullseye.* "Oh, okay. It's about that much heavier." *makes an adjustment to her aim and shoots a second arrow. it hits the bullseye, but off-center.* "Oh, well, what caused THAT?"

"Okay." *Fires one of the 'treated' arrows and hits the target, but well below the bullseye.* "Oh, okay. It's about that much heavier." *makes an adjustment to her aim and shoots a second arrow. it hits the bullseye, but off-center.* "Oh, well, what caused THAT?"

Anon: Wind, likely. It never stays the same, just like anything else.

Anon: Wind, likely. It never stays the same, just like anything else.

​"But, Lonely Pyro, it's not that windy!" *pauses* "Oh, wait, is this more susce… sucep… um… how do you pronounce that word again?"

Silvia flipped the tome in her hands onto her forearm for a moment to wiggle her fingers around, wincing as the numbness vanished at her movements. It did that sometimes, and she had a feeling it would always do that, but it was just something that, at this point, she would have to get used to.

A few steps forward and she saw Klotho and Anon apparently doing some sort of target practice, so she quickly perched her tome on top of a low-lying branch and strolled over towards them. "Mind if I watch?"

Cassandra had been spending all day training her sword arm again, but upon finishing that training, came across Klotho and Anon training themselves with Silvia watching. "Pardon me, but do you mind terribly if I watch your training?"

Silvia flipped the tome in her hands onto her forearm for a moment to wiggle her fingers around, wincing as the numbness vanished at her movements. It did that sometimes, and she had a feeling it would always do that, but it was just something that, at this point, she would have to get used to.

A few steps forward and she saw Klotho and Anon apparently doing some sort of target practice, so she quickly perched her tome on top of a low-lying branch and strolled over towards them. "Mind if I watch?"

"Sure!" *smiles brightly*

Cassandra had been spending all day training her sword arm again, but upon finishing that training, came across Klotho and Anon training themselves with Silvia watching. "Pardon me, but do you mind terribly if I watch your training?"

"No?"

Anon: Susceptible?

"Yeah, that!"