• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Poly feigned a look of shock. "What?! Nathaniel's been slacking off on his training? Why, that won't do at all! Glaedyr, I propose that you two go some place private so that you can get him caught up on all the training he's missed." he declared with a serious look on his face, before smirking again. "Be sure to be EXTRA rough on him, too."

"What? Train right now? But I only just got food... Can't it wait..." *her stomach grumbles* [...And why do I get the strange feeling that I'm missing something here?]

"I need blood for my experiments, lots of lovely red blood! Poly, are you volunteering to donate some blood?"

"Bad Wizard."

"I'm still hungry. But no one has made dinner."

"Ace made something a while back, though!"

"What? Train right now? But I only just got food... Can't it wait..." *her stomach grumbles* [...And why do I get the strange feeling that I'm missing something here?]

"Training waits for no man! ... Er, woman." Poly said, tacking on that last bit when he remembered who he was speaking too. He turned his head to Nathaniel and winked.

(I regret nothing)

"Training waits for no man! ... Er, woman." Poly said, tacking on that last bit when he remembered who he was speaking too. He turned his head to Nathaniel and winked.

"Aren't you skilled in swords too? Why not teach him yourself? Or maybe teach both of them?"

"Aren't you skilled in swords too? Why not teach him yourself? Or maybe teach both of them?"

"I'm better with axes. But... for Nathaniel, swords are better since he's faster and can use the lighter weight of the sword to his advantage, and Glaedyr's more skilled with swords than I."

"I'm better with axes. But... for Nathaniel, swords are better since he's faster and can use the lighter weight of the sword to his advantage, and Glaedyr's more skilled with swords than I."

​"But isn't it good to learn multiple tricks? What if the only available weapon is a heavy sword?"

"When do you wish to donate, Poly?" Nathaniel approached him, wearing an evil smile.

"Bad wizard."

(Oh, and Dan, Cass is open for her S, if you know what I mean)

"Natty, my good buddy!" Poly exclaimed overdramatically, before pushing him over towards Glaedyr. "Why don't you tell Glaedyr that hilarious story that you told me not too long ago!"

"...Ehhh...But my stomach needs foooooodddd~ It can't wait either!"

"Actually, that's a good idea Klotho! I'm not the greatest of teachers, so it would be good to have some help!" She smiled.

"Natty, my good buddy!" Poly exclaimed overdramatically, before pushing him over towards Glaedyr. "Why don't you tell Glaedyr that hilarious story that you told me not too long ago!"

"Funny story? What's it got to do with me?"

Edited by Glaedyr

(Oh, and Dan, Cass is open for her S, if you know what I mean)

​"…You're being mean again. Stop it."

"When do you wish to donate, Poly?" Nathaniel approached him, wearing an evil smile.

Alicia give Nathaniel a glare from across the room, not speaking, letting her expression do all the talking for her.

As Nathaniel left, Poly slapped his palm to his head. "Ugh... he's never going to get the girl if he keeps feigning a lack of interest towards her." he muttered, before taking a seat beside Alicia.

Nathaniel gave him a pissed-off look. "...I'll see you guys later." Nathaniel nodded briefly to his friends and went outside.

Glaedyr turned to see Nathaniel leave and her face turned to a look of concern. [Hmm...I wonder what's wrong with him...]