Sorin

"Sure! Lonely Pyro showed me fire arrows! It was cool!"

"Trust me it will....

He'll be dead...."

"Fire ar-" His expression went to a shock one. Closing his jaw, he pushed his fingers through his hair and sighed. "Gosh, that's pretty dangerous. You didn't hurt yourself?.. I hope so, Breezy. That man is not a nice man"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Fire ar-" His expression went to a shock one. Closing his jaw, he pushed his fingers through his hair and sighed. "Gosh, that's pretty dangerous. You didn't hurt yourself?.. I hope so, Breezy. That man is not a nice man"

"I'm just fine!"

*walks back in* "Why's she out in the Feroxi cold on purpose? I left before she apparently did, so..."

Ace:"When I talked to her, she told me that the emotions in the room were a little too much for her and she needed to get them out of her head. Apparently, Nathaniel wasn't happy, and the chaotic emotions that resulted from 'Shipping Drama' as sis put it, overwhelmed her. I tried to get her to come inside, and I failed."

"Good... " [Goddammit, Anon. Do you know how dangerous that is?] "Are you going to be using that in battle, by the way?"

"Well, not until I've mastered it."

"Well, not until I've mastered it."

"Good. It's really hazardous to your comrades around you. I'd rather you not used it at all, but when you master it... Well, only use them if you have to. Promise?"

Ace:"When I talked to her, she told me that the emotions in the room were a little too much for her and she needed to get them out of her head. Apparently, Nathaniel wasn't happy, and the chaotic emotions that resulted from 'Shipping Drama' as sis put it, overwhelmed her. I tried to get her to come inside, and I failed."

"... Fuck. Everything." *slams his head onto the table he was sitting at*

"Good. It's really hazardous to your comrades around you. I'd rather you not used it at all, but when you master it... Well, only use them if you have to. Promise?"

"Promise!"

Ace:"Hey... Need a sympathic ear? I really want to know what's going on. If there's anything I can do, just let me know."

*voice muffled due to his face still being buried in the tabletop* "You can run me through for being a dumbass."