• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

*voice muffled due to his face still being buried in the tabletop* "You can run me through for being a dumbass."

Ace:*sits next to Poly*"Sis will kill me if I did that. Take it from one who took nearly sixteen years to learn to take teasing better than she used to. Correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is, you seemed to have picked up on feelings between two people, their unspoken motives behind their actions. You're like me , you want them to be happy in life. Yeah, it's frustrating sometimes. From what sis told me, she gets concerned when Nathaniel starts calmly asking for blood donations, and quite frankly I don't blame her. I'd be alarmed if someone calmly asked me for my blood. So, I plan on chatting Nathaniel up tomorrow to put this madness to rest. So...don't beat yourself too hard now, okay?"

Due to tilting his fedora down a bit, he didn't notice Breezy and Klotho left him. Nearly falling over, he managed to regain his footing and slumped into a chair and stared out of the nearby window, staring into seemingly nothing but the emptiness that was the sky

"Oh?" Recognizing the voice, he still stared out of the window. "Hey, Sorin. You alright?"

"Eh, can't complain. I've been attempting to get over my fear of using my magic. Also built up a pain tolerance to light and dark magic. I plan on using them in the near future despite the pain. How is that arm treating you?"

"Eh, can't complain. I've been attempting to get over my fear of using my magic. Also built up a pain tolerance to light and dark magic. I plan on using them in the near future despite the pain. How is that arm treating you?"

"I see... A capable idiot is still an idiot, Sorin. You best look after yourself... And it's better now. Ever since the operation, it's been feeling a lot better. Granted, it stings a tiny bit every now and then, but it's mostly alright"

"I see... A capable idiot is still an idiot, Sorin. You best look after yourself... And it's better now. Ever since the operation, it's been feeling a lot better. Granted, it stings a tiny bit every now and then, but it's mostly alright"

"Heh, second time I've been called an idiot today. Will do. Don't strain it though. You might have caused some lasting minor damage. Can't carry your child with a messed up arm now can you?"

"Heh, second time I've been called an idiot today. Will do. Don't strain it though. You might have caused some lasting minor damage. Can't carry your child with a messed up arm now can you?"

He sharply turned his head to Sorin, horrified. "How do you..." Quickly calming down, he paused for a second or two. "... She told you, didn't she?"

"Well we should do something to wait for it to cool off."

"Like what?"

He sharply turned his head to Sorin, horrified. "How do you..." Quickly calming down, he paused for a second or two. "... She told you, didn't she?"

And other stuff that Dusk doesn't know yet.