Sorin

Curse you Poly

"Well, I got you, Ace, and Silvia now... Guess I'm spoilt for choice when it comes to dealing with-" He stopped himself from saying any more, he has heard the infamous voice the Khan had. "I... Klotho's in a pretty bad situation at the moment. It's like looking after a child at times. Thought I'd ask Sorin if he had any advice" Forcing a smirk, he looked up to the Khan

Shit "Err, yeah. I was just telling Dusk that I have experience with kids her age and and older." Sorin wiped the emotions on his face clean.

Edited by Sorin

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"That girl's not childish. And as your best friend, I can tell when you're BSing me. Now... truth."

"..." He stayed silent. He REALLY didn't want to say the truth, but he was awful at lying. Tilting his fedora a bit, he looked up and grinned. "My balls work. Let's just leave it as that"

"..." He stayed silent. He REALLY didn't want to say the truth, but he was awful at lying. Tilting his fedora a bit, he looked up and grinned. "My balls work. Let's just leave it as that"

"..." *jaw drops at his sudden realization* "NO. You DIDN'T."

"..." *jaw drops at his sudden realization* "NO. You DIDN'T."

"Yes, I did... Now, before you go into your usual antics of shipping, teasing and the such. Let me just say that I can't stand it personally, so can you not shove it in my face every second I see you?"

Anon: Hm...this tree has slowly become more comfortable than my own quarters...maybe it has to do with my intense, burning hatred of Poly. I can barely stand that guy. *yawn* Half the rest of the army are a drag to. They have their reasons, sure, but after awhile is wears down on me. Ah well, so is the price of a rock among water. They'll hopefully find their own resolutions eventually, and then I can resume my studies alone and in peace...

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

"Yes, I did... Now, before you go into your usual antics of shipping, teasing and the such. Let me just say that I can't stand it personally, so can you not shove it in my face every second I see you?"

"Dude, what the fuck?! You could not have picked a worse time to knock up Kat! And besides... I'm done shipping you. You've got your love, and so do I." *grins* "I'm more focused on hooking up Natty and Glaedyr right now. Those two like each other, but getting them to admit it is like talking to a brick wall. Then there's Dan..."

(Note: The remark about Dan is a reference to our now-finished C support)

"Dude, what the fuck?! You could not have picked a worse time to knock up Kat! And besides... I'm done shipping you. You've got your love, and so do I." *grins* "I'm more focused on hooking up Natty and Glaedyr right now. Those two like each other, but getting them to admit it is like talking to a brick wall. Then there's Dan..."

"Yes, well... Thankfully, I proposed to her BEFORE "knocking her up", otherwise, I might've felt a bit awkward..." He grins back. "Nathaniel and Glaedyr? He has told me, or rather, I picked up the clues. I hope the two of them get together. Glaedyr was my first friend I made her, and the two of them are really wonderful people" His cocked his head a bit though at his last statement. "Dan?"

"Well. yes... although technically it's YOUR fault I'm trying to pair up Dan... ugh, of course the kid falls for my best friend's girl..."

"Wait, how is it my- Wait, he's fallen for my gi-" Forcing himself to stop, he realised what he said. "He... He likes Klotho?"

Also, I have replied on Shadow's RP, in case you haven't seen it

"Wait, how is it my- Wait, he's fallen for my gi-" Forcing himself to stop, he realised what he said. "He... He likes Klotho?"

Also, I have replied on Shadow's RP, in case you haven't seen it

(I saw. Not sure what to do with it, though.)

"No, YOUR girl. I'm pretty sure that red-haired chick is lesbo for Klotho anyway."

(and then she became your sister-in-law)

(THANKS FOR RUINING A LEGIT LESBIAN SHIP, KAT)

(I saw. Not sure what to do with it, though.)

"No, YOUR girl. I'm pretty sure that red-haired chick is lesbo for Klotho anyway."

(and then she became your sister-in-law)

(THANKS FOR RUINING A LEGIT LESBIAN SHIP, KAT)

Fair

"..." Kat has caught another person in her imaginable web? The very thought... It... "I... I have no idea what to say..."

"And then we have every girl in this army as either taken, crazy, or both... ugh. I think I've found someone I can't ship."

"..." This conversation was scaring him. What to feel? What to do? He didn't know... "... Is there a bottle or anything under the counter, Poly? I think I need a drink..."

"Sorry, i'm all out. Sorin trashed all our ale, remember?"

(I read about this in a Zelda comic, actually. So I'm assuming Poly means me)

(I'm referring to Dan.)

Did...Did I just get kicked out of a conversation? *sigh* Kellam... I have a whole new level of respect for you. Should I just leave? ...Yeah. Think I'll go play lonely leader somewhere...

Did...Did I just get kicked out of a conversation? *sigh* Kellam... I have a whole new level of respect for you. Should I just leave? ...Yeah. Think I'll go play lonely leader somewhere...

He quickly grabbed Sorin by the arm, pulled him back and looked at him in the eyes. "Lads night. Stay"

"Sorry, i'm all out. Sorin trashed all our ale, remember?"

"... Goddammit"

"Long time no see Sorin...."

"Lads night? Well then... if we were at my fortress, then we'd have all the alcohol we need for a true 'lad's night'..."

"Darn shame... So uh... What else do lads do on a lads night?"

Gulasca: Am I allowed in this conversation ? Where be the whiskey?

"... Fine"