Sorin

*realizes Anon gave him the bottle he was talking about*

"I'VE GOT A BOTTLE OF BOOOOOOOOOOOOZE! I'VE GOT A BOTTLE OF BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZE! AND GUESS WHAT'S INSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE IT?!" *skipping away to Sorin... like a man would, of course*

Gulasca: NO YOU DONT! *has Xavier take it from his hands* Now I have it. SORIN! I GOT THE BOTTLE!

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"I'VE GOT A BOTTLE OF BOOOOOOOOOOOOZE! I'VE GOT A BOTTLE OF BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZE! AND GUESS WHAT'S INSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE IT?!" *skipping away to Sorin... like a man would, of course*

Poly, I love you. I seriously... XD

Gulasca: NO YOU DONT! *has Xavier take it from his hands* Now I have it. SORIN! I GOT THE BOTTLE!

sod off, that's not happening.

"OY OY OY! JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" *grabs the bottle back from the wyvern and runs to Sorin* "Yoink!" *grabs the bag of gold*

"OY OY OY! JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" *grabs the bottle back from the wyvern and runs to Sorin* "Yoink!" *grabs the bag of gold*

Gulasca: Dammit. Edited by shadowfrost zenbiniar

(Respect)

"Weirdos."

Anon: I'm sure there's a reason for that.

"T-the gold..."

Ace:*entering*"Geez, finally got sis to come inside. Sorin, Dusk? Anyone I can talk to before I end going off on someone by mistake?"

"I think Brother went to check on Sister. She's been in bed ever since that brunch."