• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"You are aware of the villains still here yes?"

"I told you so, Sorin." *lingering in the doorway, holding a cup of tea* "Sorry. I came down for something to drink and heard this."

"You are aware of the villains still here yes?"

"Yes."

"I told you so, Sorin." *lingering in the doorway, holding a cup of tea* "Sorry. I came down for something to drink and heard this."

"Never said you were wrong dear."

"It is fine. I guess I can talk to you to. Agrona...no. Kat right? Which do you prefer?"

"Call me 'Agrona' again and I will completely eradicate you. You do not have my permission, and you never will. Don't be so rude as to assume anything, child. Others won't be as… kind."

"Call me 'Agrona' again and I will completely eradicate you. You do not have my permission, and you never will. Don't be so rude as to assume anything, child. Others won't be as kind."

"A shame I'm a illusion. And I'm not in the mood to die. You aren't the only one blessed by the earth mother. And please, child? That's a school insult. Eternal life and your power doesn't scare me. Nothing does anymore.."

"Call me 'Agrona' again and I will completely eradicate you. You do not have my permission, and you never will. Don't be so rude as to assume anything, child. Others won't be as… kind."

Only I can talk to my slave like that.

"Sooo about those villains." Wow Kat. Cordelia isn't that bad. I'll pray for you Dusk.

"Brother is Brother? He's Sister's husband."

Anon: Well, I will head off to bed now, you all enjoy contenting yourself with whatever confusing thing you're doing right now.

"Sister's...sister's husband..." Alison said out loud. When Kat arrived, that made her realize. "Oh, you mean Dusk, don't you?" She remembered that Dusk and Kat got married. At Anon's announcement, she waved to him, "Sweet dreams!"

(Shadow, remember what I said on working on showing OTHER parts of his personality?)

*to Alison, completely ignoring the others* "Yeah, Brother. He says that you and Leader would be a cute couple."

"A shame I'm a illusion. And I'm not in the mood to die. You aren't the only one blessed by the earth mother. And please, child? That's a school insult. Eternal life and your power doesn't scare me. Nothing does anymore.."

"Perhaps it was merely a term of endearment, child. Again, you should not make assumptions. Are you here to attack and mock again or are you going to reveal that there is actually some depth to the shallow personality you've been showing as of late?"

Edited by Kat

Only I can talk to my slave like that.

"Sooo about those villains." Wow Kat. Cordelia isn't that bad. I'll pray for you Dusk.

"Yes..yes I get off track.. Most of them are on Valm. The others left planned to take over the continent while you were gone. Not like it matters to me.."

"Yes..yes I get off track.. Most of them are on Valm. The others left planned to take over the continent while you were gone. Not like it matters to me.."

"Because, apparently, you're very… focused. To the point that you almost seem blind. Then again, could be wrong. Again, I see a shallow puddle of a personality still. Is there depth? I hope so. I dare not think of a life where you only have one characteristic to your personality. Must be miserable and lonely. I hope I'm wrong and there is some other trait there."

(Shadow, remember what I said on working on showing OTHER parts of his personality?)

*to Alison, completely ignoring the others* "Yeah, Brother. He says that you and Leader would be a cute couple."

"Perhaps it was merely a term of endearment, child. Again, you should not make assumptions. Are you here to attack and mock again or are you going to reveal that there is actually some depth to the shallow personality you've been showing as of late?"

"When I last had personality I almost died in my world. I didn't mean to attack you. They had provoked me. I am nothing but a man. You are nothing but a woman. It's in our blood to do so. But I'm here to be civil."

"Dusk...Gods, I'll have to talk to him later," Alison mumbled under her breath. She was also listening quietly to the conversation between Kat, Sorin, and Light.

"You could just talk quieter you know? You make my head hurt. Shadowfrost didn't even make it hurt this bad." We still cool dou bro."Let me handle Nathaniel. Just go stay with your sister. I doubt Poly would need protection but even then... Yeah just let me handle this. Don't stress yourself over this when you have an able and willing Commander that doesn't take well to infighting in any form."

Ace:"Thank you so much. Sis will be glad to know this,, and quit worrying about Nathaniel illegally collecting blood from Poly. I never heard such a silly fear before."

"Sister's...sister's husband..." Alison said out loud. When Kat arrived, that made her realize. "Oh, you mean Dusk, don't you?" She remembered that Dusk and Kat got married. At Anon's announcement, she waved to him, "Sweet dreams!"

Anon: same to you *leaves*

"When I last had personality I almost died in my world. I didn't mean to attack you. They had provoked me. I am nothing but a man. You are nothing but a woman. It's in our blood to do so. But I'm here to be civil."

"Perhaps you should think about having one again. Might make people less likely to provoke you. Because, at the moment, I can see QUITE well why so many of our more… hotblooded members attacked you." *shrug* "I am a woman with the right to make judgements, should Mila think it necessary. Nothing more. Will you state your business and then leave? This illusion of yours is quite the beacon and anyone with half a brain can use it to track us. Not very friendly, that."

(Shadow, please don't disregard that last one, because I'm trying to help make your char less broken by given consequences to his abilities and this is the best I can think of atm.)

"Dusk...Gods, I'll have to talk to him later," Alison mumbled under her breath. She was also listening quietly to the conversation between Kat, Sorin, and Light.

"Eh, why?"

Edited by Kat

"Because, apparently, you're very focused. To the point that you almost seem blind. Then again, could be wrong. Again, I see a shallow puddle of a personality still. Is there depth? I hope so. I dare not think of a life where you only have one characteristic to your personality. Must be miserable and lonely. I hope I'm wrong and there is some other trait there."

"A long time ago I lead a war. Lost all my rights to Valm. I was under watch. But I attacked and won the war. I fought many people. Blood spilt over blood. Then I had to fight my sister. Also if you think I'm blind I've been on every side of this war. Anna's Villains and your side. As long as the world rejects me, I reject the world..."

"A long time ago I lead a war. Lost all my rights to Valm. I was under watch. But I attacked and won the war. I fought many people. Blood spilt over blood. Then I had to fight my sister. Also if you think I'm blind I've been on every side of this war. Anna's Villains and your side. As long as the world rejects me, I reject the world..."

"Well, that just means you've chosen to become as bad as the world. Shame. I would've thought you'd strive to be better than the world, to prove that your decisions and path had worth. But I guess you chose to just succumb to the same paths as everyone else. Again, state your business and LEAVE."

Edited by Kat

"Perhaps you should think about having one again. Might make people less likely to provoke you. Because, at the moment, I can see QUITE well why so many of our more hotblooded members attacked you." *shrug* "I am a woman with the right to make judgements, should Mila think it necessary. Nothing more. Will you state your business and then leave? This illusion of yours is quite the beacon and anyone with half a brain can use it to track us. Not very friendly, that."

(Shadow, please don't disregard that last one, because I'm trying to help make your char less broken by given consequences to his abilities and this is the best I can think of atm.)

"Eh, why?"

"No wonder. I smell the gods all over you. We are the same in some rights.."

"Well, that just means you've chosen to become as bad as the world. Shame. I would've thought you'd strive to be better than the world, to prove that your decisions and path had worth. But I guess you chose to just succumb to the same paths as everyone else. Again, state your business and LEAVE."

"I don't make paths anymore. The world is terrible as it is. I will reject the world. All the worlds. There is one purpose I must do before I go back to my world...even if it takes me to death to do it."

"I don't make paths anymore. The world is terrible as it is. I will reject the world. All the worlds. There is one purpose I must do before I go back to my world...even if it takes me to death to do it."

"You're just saying the same thing over and over, and I'm tired of repeating myself already. State your business so that you can get back to that 'purpose' and die for it."