Sorin

Ace:"I'll try the first three herbs you named and green tea. I'll pass on nightmares, I will try meditating to clear my mind when I get racing thoughts or just about any instance my mind refuses to let me sleep, thank you so much."

"No problem! Let me know when you need some more." *Yuffie hands four of the jars to Ace.*

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Dan had finished his project. He had made a wall of snow which stood about 4 feet tall and quite a few feet in length. He hide behind it, took one of the snowballs he had made...and threw it as hard as he could at Yuffie.

"It's someone you know....

And not me..."

"Ok then... You DO realise that won't stop me from trying to bombard you with cake?" She laughs again.

"And I see a snowball fight brewing... Let's hope they don't hit Mr Blizzard while they're at it..."

"Ok then... You DO realise that won't stop me from trying to bombard you with cake?" She laughs again.

"And I see a snowball fight brewing... Let's hope they don't hit Mr Blizzard while they're at it..."

"You do and something bad will happen...."

"No problem! Let me know when you need some more." *Yuffie hands four of the jars to Ace.*

Ace took the four jars from Yuffie, smiling before seeing what Poly just did, "I'll let you know if I need more. And thank you so much, peaceful nights sleep, here I come." Ace then took the four jars inside and quickly rushed back out of her room, the idea of a snowball fight exciting her. Little did she know, Alicia had come outside, and was heading in Poly and Nathaniel's direction.

​"Yuffie? Excuse me, Yuffie, I need to speak to you." Samson had, once again, appeared from the shadows.

Yuffie jumped, almost dropping some of the jars in shock.

"SAMSON! Don't DO that when I'm carrying fragile equipment" I could have dropped any of the jars, and there could have been shards everywhere, and then no-one could have a..." Yuffie paused as an idea came to him. He grinned. That could work. Great way to get rid of stress, and people could tag-team, and it would be... dirty, but he could survive it, if everyone got to have a little fun. With a little coercion, he imagined they could convince some of the 'social butterflies', like Anon and Breezy to join in too. They'd resist at first, but he doubted anyone could say no to an offer quite like that.

He shook his head, and stored that idea away. "Never mind. What was it that you needed to talk to me about?"

Dan had finished his project. He had made a wall of snow which stood about 4 feet tall and quite a few feet in length. He hide behind it, took one of the snowballs he had made...and threw it as hard as he could at Yuffie.

Yuffie dropped the jars as the snowball collided with his arm. They shattered. Yuffie twitched.

Yuffie jumped, almost dropping some of the jars in shock.

"SAMSON! Don't DO that when I'm carrying fragile equipment" I could have dropped any of the jars, and there could have been shards everywhere, and then no-one could have a..." Yuffie paused as an idea came to him. He grinned. That could work. Great way to get rid of stress, and people could tag-team, and it would be... dirty, but he could survive it, if everyone got to have a little fun. With a little coercion, he imagined they could convince some of the 'social butterflies', like Anon and Breezy to join in too. They'd resist at first, but he doubted anyone could say no to an offer quite like that.

He shook his head, and stored that idea away. "Never mind. What was it that you needed to talk to me about?"

"...Uh...I uh... needed to know if anyone in Ylisse had developed anything I should be aware of. How are you, by the way?

Ace had ran besides Dusk as she prepared snowballs, before noticing Dusk seemed worried, "What happened to your fedora Dusk....oh, the snowman has it."

Alicia meanwhile wasn't aware she was walking through Poly's line of sight as he gathered up snow.

Dan suddenly had an idea. He began piling up a large amount of snow.

Oh NO. XD

"Then don't tell me that. Tell the dark magic that. You want to control it? You want to own it? Then show it that you are strong."

Silvia glared down at the book in her hands and opened it again, turning to a usable page and facing the next crate she wanted as a target. Her eyes narrowed, and she re-opened her hand to let the threads slip through onto the page. She didn't even count them. She just let them spill, watching the pillar rise and flow around her hand, draining the energy for its own purpose.

It didn't think she was worthy? Please. She studied the damned magic for six months and it didn't deem her worthy? It wanted to be an uncooperative little bitch to her, even though she literally drained her LIFE into the spell for it to exist?

No, fuck you.

She would make this magic... hers.

She raised her hand and sent the magic flying, only to pull her hand back to make it slow, waiting for it to stop and merge itself into one. Once it it, she lowered her hand again, guiding the magic into the crate via a hole at the top and letting it wait there, itching to explode, itching to be released.

She released it from her grasp, watching the crate blow itself apart.

It was hers.

Ace had ran besides Dusk as she prepared snowballs, before noticing Dusk seemed worried, "What happened to your fedora Dusk....oh, the snowman has it."

"Yes, the snowman robbed me blind!.. Wait, why have you got... Oh, you were NOT thinking about chucking one of them at me, were you?"

"Ohoho! Is that a threat I just heard, towards my friend~?" Nathaniel took some snow and sprinkled it on Breezy, before running away laughing.

"Oh friends...

I thought it was a biiiiiit"

*whispers*

"Deeper"