• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

*having stumbled down after her nap* ​"What… is going on out here?" *glances around* "And where is Klotho? I don't see her anywhere?" *notes Yuffie and tries to wave him over*

"What's happening? We're in a..." *Get's hit* "...snowball fight."

"Sides? What happened to free-for-alls?" Silvia called back.

"If that's how its gonna be..." Dan picked up a rather large snowball, aimed carefully, and... "Then get wrecked!" Threw it as hard as he could onto a large tree covered in snow, shaking the tree with its velocity and making the snow all fall down onto Silvia.

*having stumbled down after her nap* ​"What… is going on out here?" *glances around* "And where is Klotho? I don't see her anywhere?" *notes Yuffie and tries to wave him over*

"Hey Kat! Long story short I made a snowman and now everyone is having a snowball fight~ You might want to hide in our snow fort if you wanna avoid getting hit!"

"If that's how its gonna be..." Dan picked up a rather large snowball, aimed carefully, and... "Then get wrecked!" Threw it as hard as he could onto a large tree covered in snow, shaking the tree with its velocity and making the snow all fall down onto Silvia.

*Hits both Silvia and Dan with Snowballs repeatably.*

"Hey Kat! Long story short I made a snowman and now everyone is having a snowball fight~ You might want to hide in our snow fort if you wanna avoid getting hit!"

​"Or I can stay inside, like I am… I can't participate."

"Hi Yuffie. How are you~? Do you enjoy snow..?"

"I do, yes! That's why I'm sharing it!" Yuffie throws more snow at Angie.

Anon: *deep breath* Calm Anon, calm...*sigh* it's just snow anyway. It's more important to come up with a reason why this snow is so oddly deep.

Are you REALLY trying to turn a snowball fight into some evil plot?

"ANON. STOP. BEING. BORING."

Ace and Alicia got pelted by snowballs before lobbing out armloads in all directions.

Ace:"Sis, what are you doing and why are you helping me?"

Alicia:"I took Poly's giant snowball and plunked it over his head."

Ace:"Oh no you didn't!"

​"Or I can stay inside, like I am… I can't participate."

"Probably a good idea!" She yells as she tries to duck another snowball. "I think Dusk went off inside, you might find him somewhere! I don't think he enjoyed the snowball fight much..."

"I do, yes! That's why I'm sharing it!" Yuffie throws more snow at Angie.

Are you REALLY trying to turn a snowball fight into some evil plot?

"ANON. STOP. BEING. BORING."

Don't tick her off more man. It'll only make it worse in the long run.

"Oh yes. I love snow~ Have you heard of and Iceball? It's like snow, but it hurts so,so, much more~~"*Picks up an Iceball.*"Would you like a free sample?"

Edited by shadowfrost zenbiniar

"Kat!" Silvia said, waving with both hands when she saw her, her heart kicking into panic mode at the sight of her stumbling. Damn it, Kat, go lie down.

She sighed, letting herself be overtaken by her concern for a moment before shaking it off. "We're having a -" She couldn't say anymore, as suddenly a large pile of snow from the tree crashed on top of her, practically burying her in a cold, shallow grave.

How cruel. She was going to have to get revenge.

She furiously clawed at the snow to make herself an exit, rolling up into a ball and spilling out onto the ground once she did.

"Dan, I HATE YOU."

"Oh yes. I love snow~ Have you heard of and Iceball? It's like snow, but it hurts so,so, much more~~"*Picks up an Iceball.*"Would you like a free sample?"

Oh fuck that's gonna hurt...real badly..."Angie, I don't think that's necessary..."

(and i thought i was the one that ruined all the fun and turned it into drama)

"Kat!" Silvia said, waving with both hands when she saw her, her heart kicking into panic mode at the sight of her stumbling. Damn it, Kat, go lie down.

She sighed, letting herself be overtaken by her concern for a moment before shaking it off. "We're having a -" She couldn't say anymore, as suddenly a large pile of snow from the tree crashed on top of her, practically burying her in a cold, shallow grave.

How cruel. She was going to have to get revenge.

She furiously clawed at the snow to make herself an exit, rolling up into a ball and spilling out onto the ground once she did.

"Dan, I HATE YOU."

"That's what happens if you go against me! Hehehehehehehehe."

Making himself a hot chocolate, he sat back against the window and stared into the wall in front of him. [ugh... What to do?.. Huh?] Leaning forward a bit, he noticed a unhinged dart board in the corner, surrounded by some crates. "Hmm..."

Making himself a hot chocolate, he sat back against the window and stared into the wall in front of him. [ugh... What to do?.. Huh?] Leaning forward a bit, he noticed a unhinged dart board in the corner, surrounded by some crates. "Hmm..."

"Hey Dusk. Why not play a game of Darts?"

Where IS Klotho?

She didn't see the epic explosion.

(I'm about to post just where she went. heehee)

"Well… goodness." *notes Angie's iceball* "Throw that, dear, and you'll make everyone hate you."

In a shocking turn of events, another of Shadow's characters is revealed to oppose fun. :(

"Dan, I owe you QUITE a lot of snowballs, and a lecture! Don't think you're safe!"

After being hit by several more snowballs and throwing several more herself, Glaedyr finally got up from her hiding place. "Guess I'll pack it in for today, I'm pretty tired out now... See you everyone!" With that she wandered off back inside.

(in other words, BYE everyone! ^.^)

In a shocking turn of events, another of Shadow's characters is revealed to oppose fun. :(

"Dan, I owe you QUITE a lot of snowballs, and a lecture! Don't think you're safe!"

"Oh piss off!" Dan throws another one of his larger snowballs. He then notices Kat. "Hey. I'd ask if you wanted to join but...maybe after this I'll whip up some of my Dad's old homemade hot chocolate. If we have ingredients." *smiles*