• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Alicia:*thinking*(She has a crush on someone. That's the emotion of love I'm feeling from her.) *Smiles at Klotho*"I understand, Klotho. Do you wish to partake in our snowball fight?"

"What's a snowball fight? And why are we fighting?" *eyes wide* "Ah! We're not falling apart, are we?"

"Angie, if you'd like, I can do some checks. It's difficult to get a proper diagnosis alone, but I can understand not wanting a strange man touching your head."

"Oh, but it was my fault!"

​"Oh, thank the gods…"

(... Do women fear me or something? Is it because I'm Plegian, or large, or something? I'm a healer, yet they won't let me help...)

"...It'll be fine, Klotho." (I should leave. I need to gather my bearings...) "...I'm done here." He turned, and walked away.

"Angie, if you'd like, I can do some checks. It's difficult to get a proper diagnosis alone, but I can understand not wanting a strange man touching your head."

"Oh, but it was my fault!"

​"Oh, thank the gods…"

"Klotho it's alright. It's my fault.. And sure."

Dat double post

"Haven't played this one in a long time. Tell me the rules."

"... Right. Basically, we have 501 points each. We hit the board and, depending on where your dart hits, you subtract that number from your score. Once you hit zero, you win. However, you must hit exactly zero, and the final dart must be a double, triple, or bulls eye*"

I think bulls eye counts?

"What's a snowball fight? And why are we fighting?" *eyes wide* "Ah! We're not falling apart, are we?"

Alicia:"No, we are not falling apart. Snowball fights are done in friendly sprirts. I can assure you, snowball fights don't tear groups apart."

Ace:"The snowball fight appears to be done, sis. We may as well head inside now."

Dat double post

"... Right. Basically, we have 501 points each. We hit the board and, depending on where your dart hits, you subtract that number from your score. Once you hit zero, you win. However, you must hit exactly zero, and the final dart must be a double, triple, or bulls eye*"

I think bulls eye counts?

"Oh yeah. Right.*Throws dart* Looks like double."

"That's weird."

"Klotho, you were saying something about shoes?"

"Oh yeah! That… nice man suggested I get some boots."

"Let's talk with Yuffie about it. You might require some special insoles due to your feet being scarred."

"Okay, Sister."

Anon: *sigh* Nothing in my notes can explain this out of place snowfall...I shall retain a sample...or two...or three...hm, that space looks suspicious...

"Oh Anon...

For once I have a reason to talk to you...."

"*Throws dart* One triple and one zero. Your turn."

Yeah Shadow, helps if you say what number you hit too

"Triple 60 and zero? Huh" Stepping behind the faded white line on the floor, he readied himself, chewing on some wheat he found in one of the cabinets. "Hmm..." Chucking the first part... Bulls eye! Second... Twenty. "Damn..." Chucking the final dark, he got a triple 60. "Ha! I now have 381, whilst you have 431. Best catch up" Taking his darts from the board, he waited for Gulasca to make his move

Edited by DodgeDusk

Yeah Shadow, helps if you say what number you hit too

"Triple 60 and zero? Huh" Stepping behind the faded white line on the floor, he readied himself, chewing on some wheat he found in one of the cabinets. "Hmm..." Chucking the first part... Bulls eye! Second... Twenty. "Damn..." Chucking the final dark, he got a triple 60. "Ha! I now have 381, whilst you have 431. Best catch up" Taking his darts from the board, he waited for Gulasca to make his move

"You're on bud....First one was a double 20. Second..Bulls Eye! Last...10. God damned."

Edited by shadowfrost zenbiniar

"You're on bud....First one was a double 20. Second..Bulls Eye! Last...10. God damned."

"Ha, unlucky" Quickly chucking the darts at the board, he got... Three double 20's! "Heh, beat that, Guly"

Score:

Dusk: 261

Gulasca: 331

"I got....Two double 20's and a Bulls Eye. Beat that."

"90 off? Not bad... Hmm..." Deciding that he was going to get rid of the odd number now, he managed to get a dart on 1, and the other two on twenty. "41? Pah"

Score:

Dusk: 220

Gulasca: 241

Edited by DodgeDusk