Sorin

Silvia fluttered her eyes open again, peering up at Angie leaning over her. "Just peachy..." she murmured, folding her arms over her stomach and closing her eyes again.

The casting made her drowsy. Yay, excuses!

"No you aren't! You are resting in the snow! Get up."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Well apparently the darts game is going nowhere so...

"... And that finishes that!" Taking out the dart he just chucked, he beat Gulasca by finishing it on a double 10. Gulasca only had 3 points left to do, bless him. "Guess I win!"

"...Alright. How much do I pay you?"

"Because it's actually kind of cozy despite the cold..." Silvia said.

"Is it?" *lays down next to Silvia* "Oh, it is. Still really cold, though. I can see why the n-nice man suggested boots."

"You both are going to catch hypothermia."

"That takes a while. I know that for a fact. It's not nearly cold enough to catch it instantaneously. We'll probably get frostbite first."

"Why are we all out here anyway?"

"I don't know."

"You aren't bad. I'm going to sleep..."

"Night..." Slumping into the nearest chair he could find, he crossed his arms on the table, buried his head onto them and closed his eyes, meditating on the events that happened today

Dan walked in with 2 cups of Hot Chocolate. ''Here you are, Kat. Like I said, it's my Dad's special homemade recipe.''

(…Kat's long since run off to talk with Yuffie…)

"Eh? Handsome, Sister isn't here anymore. She went after the Hysterical Sage to talk about health stuff."

"Is it?" *lays down next to Silvia* "Oh, it is. Still really cold, though. I can see why the n-nice man suggested boots."

"You both are going to catch hypothermia."

"Nice man? Klotho, what man?" Silvia turned her head towards the girl, confused. "And I just... really don't want to get up. It's so cozy."

Truthfully, she could feel her head swimming, feel the way her body shook and struggled against the sudden loss of energy, and if she dared to stand, she'd immediately fall. THAT, would cause people to worry, which she didn't want.

"Nice man? Klotho, what man?" Silvia turned her head towards the girl, confused. "And I just... really don't want to get up. It's so cozy."

Truthfully, she could feel her head swimming, feel the way her body shook and struggled against the sudden loss of energy, and if she dared to stand, she'd immediately fall. THAT, would cause people to worry, which she didn't want.

​"Um… a… a n-nice man." *face flushing bright red* "He was really, REALLY pretty. And he had a very… n-nice voice too."

"You're suffering from magic loss. I can tell."