Sorin

''YOU CALL THAT PAIN?!'' He was finally able to shove off Cassandra, and tackled Kat to the ground. ''You...do not understand...the pain...that I feel...you don't know what Ishtar did for me...and you do not understand the PAIN that you have caused me! *laughs* ''But now...now, I can make you feel it...'' Dan put one arm over Kat's neck, and used his other arm to pull out a second knife from his coat pocket. ''Tell me...what were you planning...to name your child?''

(klotho might wanna do something)

*completely nonchalant* "Well, Dusk and I haven't talked much about it, but I was figuring Daniel for a boy. You know, your name. Since he'd be your nephew. Probably Tabitha for a girl, for my little sister. To match. Why do you ask?"

*almost backs down, noting Cassandra's words, until Dan attacked Kat* "SISTER!" *shoots the arrow*

Edited by Kat

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

The arrow never made it into Dan's flesh. Just after it was fired, Cassandra released Klotho's face from her grip and slashed the arrow clean in half with her Peshkatz, before pointing it directly at Dan's back, whipping her head back to Klotho. "Please, stop!!" She screamed, clearly tormented by all that was going on. "You two are all I have left, and I don't know what I'd do without either of you! Now please, don't kill each other!"

The arrow never made it into Dan's flesh. Just after it was fired, Cassandra released Klotho's face from her grip and slashed the arrow clean in half with her Peshkatz, before pointing it directly at Dan's back, whipping her head back to Klotho. "Please, stop!!" She screamed, clearly tormented by all that was going on. "You two are all I have left, and I don't know what I'd do without either of you! Now please, don't kill each other!"

"I'm not letting him kill my family." *very cold* "Move."

Cassandra was still at a loss for words at Klotho's change in demeanor and actions. How could she be hiding this anger... this hatred... inside of her? "No, love. I don't want you two to hurt each other... I don't want to lose anyone else I love." She replied, trying to hold back tears but clearly faltering in that regard. "If you want to kill him, then you'll have to kill me first. I refuse to let anyone harm my loved ones, even if one of them is doing the harming in the first place."

*completely nonchalant* "Well, Dusk and I haven't talked much about it, but I was figuring Daniel for a boy. You know, your name. Since he'd be your nephew. Probably Tabitha for a girl. Why do you ask?"

*almost backs down, noting Cassandra's tears, until Dan attacked Kat* "SISTER!" *shoots the arrow*

Dan was shocked! ''You...what?'' Just then, he felt something hit him in the skull. It flung him back against a wall. Dan felt the arrow stuck inside, nearly piercing the skull into his brain. Yet, he just kept looking forward. ''After...me?...My...nephew...'' He looked at his hands, shaking. He dropped the knife he had in his hand. ''I...I...N-no...'' He felt tears come out of his eye once again, and it was srange but...he felt something where his other eye would of been. ''I...would have killed...another...family...b-but...I...I don't...'' Dan's mind was racing. He didn't know what to think anymore. He just lay against the wall, and began to cry again.

edit: god dammitninja'd

Edited by Dandragon

Cassandra was still at a loss for words at Klotho's change in demeanor and actions. How could she be hiding this anger... this hatred... inside of her? "No, love. I don't want you two to hurt each other... I don't want to lose anyone else I love." She replied, trying to hold back tears but clearly faltering in that regard. "If you want to kill him, then you'll have to kill me first. I refuse to let anyone harm my loved ones, even if one of them is doing the harming in the first place."

"Then you're second." *shoots another arrow*

Dan was shocked! ''You...what?'' Just then, he felt something hit him in the skull. It flung him back against a wall. Dan felt the arrow stuck inside, nearly piercing the skull into his brain. Yet, he just kept looking forward. ''After...me?...My...nephew...'' He looked at his hands, shaking. He dropped the knife he had in his hand. ''I...I...N-no...'' He felt tears come out of his eye once again, and it was srange but...he felt something where his other eye would of been. ''I...would have killed...another...family...b-but...I...I don't...'' Dan's mind was racing. He didn't know what to think anymore. He just lay against the wall, and began to cry again.

"Dan!" *scrambles up and closes the distance between them, snapping to the others* "Don't just stand there! Get samson! Or Yuffie!" *tugs the arrow out and presses against the wound.* "Shh... it's okay now, Dan. It's okay. We'll get you fixed up, and then sit down to talk. Okay?"

"Eh? Sister, why are you?"

"GET A HEALER!"

"ON IT!" *races off*

Edited by Kat

"Dan!" *scrambles up and closes the distance between them, snapping to the others* "Don't just stand there! Get samson! Or Yuffie!" *tugs the arrow out and presses against the wound.* "Shh... it's okay now, Dan. It's okay. We'll get you fixed up, and then sit down to talk. Okay?"

Anon: If they notice me *goes off to get healers*

(Anon I'm this close to punching you again)

Cassandra dropped to her knees, still completely shocked by what was going on. Dan threatening to kill a fellow Dreamer - who was pregnant, no less - all because he felt like a jilted lover? Klotho's sudden switch to overprotective sibling, who was even willing to kill her friend? Then she felt something warm when she put her hands on her hips. Feeling the left hip, she noticed her Peshkatz sticking out; clearly, she'd inadvertently stabbed herself with it when she dropped to the floor in the first place.

He could feel Kat again embracing him, even after trying to kill her baby. Why...Why did ever action cause him more pain?...Why did everything he do end up harming him in the end? What did he do to deserve the pain he had been given. He felt the tears roll down his face. Then...something happened...tears rolled down from the place where his eyepatch was.

He could feel Kat again embracing him, even after trying to kill her baby. Why...Why did ever action cause him more pain?...Why did everything he do end up harming him in the end? What did he do to deserve the pain he had been given. He felt the tears roll down his face. Then...something happened...tears rolled down from the place where his eyepatch was.

WAT.

"Shhh... it's okay, Dan. It's okay. We'll talk later, okay? I'm so sorry for sending you into a situation without all the information. I'm so sorry, Dan."

Cassandra stood up and walked over to Kat and Dan, throwing her arms around Dan's waist and beginning to cry once again. "You idiot..." she began, nearly choking on her tears. "Don't... ever do that again... okay?"

"Healers are on their way." *stepping into the room* "He's not armed, right?"

"Klotho, hush."

"He just tried to kill you."

"He was lashing. He stopped before he did anything. You have too little faith."

"You have too much. I don't trust him."

"Klotho..."

"And I never will again. He betrayed that already."

Dan felt Cassandra embrace him. He felt her warmth again. ''...I don't deserve you...Cassandra...I really don't deserve your kindness...with my blackened soul...'' He closed his eye, and fainted.

well i think its time for me to sleep

so...what did ya'll think f Yandere Dan?

Cassandra had heard about enough of Klotho's words of slander towards Dan. She let go of him with every intent to slap her across the face and denounce her as a friend... but instead, ending up throwing her lips against hers to shut her up instead.

(AND THEN THERE WERE LESBIANS)

Dan felt Cassandra embrace him. He felt her warmth again. ''...I don't deserve you...Cassandra...I really don't deserve your kindness...with my blackened soul...'' He closed his eye, and fainted.

(Crazy and Klotho is right to not trust and Kat's silly for trusting anyway. To be PERFECTLY honest.)

(HOLY HELL, POLY, I ALMOST SPAT OUT MY DRINK!)

"Mmfph!" *shoves Cassandra off her* "W-what was that?!"

"...You know, if you need a room, can you NOT USE MINE?"

"What was that?!"

"A kiss, Klotho. You've seen it before."

"Yes, but... but..."

Edited by Kat

Violent. But for future reference, Anon does actually have fail-safes in Dan's robotic hand.

Cassandra had heard about enough of Klotho's words of slander towards Dan. She let go of him with every intent to slap her across the face and denounce her as a friend... but instead, ending up throwing her lips against hers to shut her up instead.

(WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOO)

(Ew. Oh wait, Political Correctness...ugh...sometimes I wish I used Mac, except never actually)

Violent. But for future reference, Anon does actually have fail-safes in Dan's robotic hand.

(except that... wasn't the point of the thing, as I mentioned earlier.)