• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(Thus for future reference. So tempted to make Anon Batman...so tempting...)

(NO.)

(So, nothing from Klotho about Cass just randomly kissing her?)

(She... shoved Cass off, didn't she? Did that edit not go through?)

(She... shoved Cass off, didn't she? Did that edit not go through?)

(Missed it.)

i feel so bad right now ;_;

(I HAD TO WORK OUT THEIR UST SOMEHOW)

"Mmfph!" *shoves Cassandra off her* "W-what was that?!"

"...You know, if you need a room, can you NOT USE MINE?"

"What was that?!"

"A kiss, Klotho. You've seen it before."

"Yes, but... but..."

Cassandra said nothing, not even bothering to change her expression. "Don't speak about him like that. You two are the only ones keeping me whole, and..." she trailed off, taking Klotho's hand. "... The only two people I've ever met who I can safely say I've loved."

Cassandra said nothing, not even bothering to change her expression. "Don't speak about him like that. You two are the only ones keeping me whole, and..." she trailed off, taking Klotho's hand. "... The only two people I've ever met who I can safely say I've loved."

"Eh...?" *flushing badly* "Um... er... uh..."

"Can you PLEASE get your own room? So that, you know, the healers can get in here when they arrive?"

*ignoring Kat to speak to Cassandra* "Um... I'm... I'm sorry. But I can't trust him anymore... and I... don't love you..."

Edited by Kat

(I'm having fun with this.)

"You heard me." Cassandra replied, lightly tapping Klotho's nose. "Now come on... we do need to leave, so that Dan can be treated. Besides, I don't know if you want to speak to me around the others." She wrapped her fingers around Klotho's and left, but not before blowing a kiss towards Dan. 'I hope he knows... he's the other one that I love...'

(I'm having fun with this.)

"You heard me." Cassandra replied, lightly tapping Klotho's nose. "Now come on... we do need to leave, so that Dan can be treated. Besides, I don't know if you want to speak to me around the others." She wrapped her fingers around Klotho's and left, but not before blowing a kiss towards Dan. 'I hope he knows... he's the other one that I love...'

(Poly, I think I stealth edited on you.)

(Nah, I can work with that still.)

(Okay then.)

"W-what is there to talk about? I already told you!"

yeah i think its gonna take a lot to get back Klotho to even like Dan...fuck

(You attacked her PREGNANT OLDER SISTER who found her in the ruins and has been taking care of her. So... yeah. Sorry?)

"W-what is there to talk about? I already told you!"

"I know how you feel... and I need to make sure you at least know how I feel. That's all."

"I know how you feel... and I need to make sure you at least know how I feel. That's all."

"But you just said...!" *rips out of her grip* "I'm going to help Sister and the healers. I don't have anything more to say... and neither do you." *leaves*

(I'm sorry. I've tried to stay up, but I've been up for a while, it's been a long day, and I'm starting to get a headache, so I'm off to bed. Night everyone.)

"But you just said...!" *rips out of her grip* "I'm going to help Sister and the healers. I don't have anything more to say... and neither do you." *leaves*

(I'm sorry. I've tried to stay up, but I've been up for a while, it's been a long day, and I'm starting to get a headache, so I'm off to bed. Night everyone.)

(Night.)

Julius: Dead!? First Ishtar, then Manfroy..

Xert: I grieve for Manfroy's loss. But we will press on. I have both his and Ishtar's quintessence. And many more to collect. In retrospect, they're doing me more good than bad.

Julius: They need to pay. I might ask Nergal or Lyon to send their dogs of war after them.

Xert: Thracia. Travant. Use him.

Julius: Even better...

Alicia woke up that day after seeing Ishtar's soul to heaven, where she should have gone, and Manfroy's to hell. Ace was still out cold and Poly was still sleeping. Halfway back to camp, today they would return and Ace could see a healer.

*making notes for Sorin about everything that had happened yesterday in her room* "I know... he said it was important to talk to the Jugdral-Sorin. I'll trust him on that. He's been much better about not over-training."

*making notes for Sorin about everything that had happened yesterday in her room* "I know... he said it was important to talk to the Jugdral-Sorin. I'll trust him on that. He's been much better about not over-training."

"Are you not busy today? I have updated info for you."

"Are you not busy today? I have updated info for you."

"Hmm? Ah, I am tired, so I ask it be brief, but I will gladly take the information." *smiles wryly* "I sent someone into battle without all the information and it had some... consequences last night." *points at the blood still staining her wall* "I haven't even been able to clean yet."

"Hmm? Ah, I am tired, so I ask it be brief, but I will gladly take the information." *smiles wryly* "I sent someone into battle without all the information and it had some... consequences last night." *points at the blood still staining her wall* "I haven't even been able to clean yet."

"Ah. I remember those kind of days in my rebellion. But back to what I wanted to discuss...Arvis has left the continent. You have a Stone of Grado to deal with. Who was it....Yes. The Tiger Eye is in Plegia now."

"Ah. I remember those kind of days in my rebellion. But back to what I wanted to discuss...Arvis has left the continent. You have a Stone of Grado to deal with. Who was it....Yes. The Tiger Eye is in Plegia now."

"Caeleach, huh? Thank you. Sorin will be happy to know he has more time to prepare for Arvis... and I need to think of who to send."

"Caeleach, huh? Thank you. Sorin will be happy to know he has more time to prepare for Arvis... and I need to think of who to send."

"No pleasure. I hope you don't mind if I come and tell you like this. Now about that wall....do you need help cleaning that? And if I may how about Samson? He seems capable."