Sorin

"No pleasure. I hope you don't mind if I come and tell you like this. Now about that wall....do you need help cleaning that? And if I may how about Samson? He seems capable."

"I appreciate the information. I've long since learned to trust good information, regardless of how... odd the source is. Hm... Samson IS capable. I'm wary of losing a healer, but I'm sure he needs a break from all our craziness. I'll have Klotho give him a message for me. As for the wall..." *smiles sheepishly* "Actually, would you mind? I'm bedridden, and Klotho refuses to clean it for me, for some reason. But it would take forever to calm down some of our more... excitable people if they saw it."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"I appreciate the information. I've long since learned to trust good information, regardless of how... odd the source is. Hm... Samson IS capable. I'm wary of losing a healer, but I'm sure he needs a break from all our craziness. I'll have Klotho give him a message for me. As for the wall..." *smiles sheepishly* "Actually, would you mind? I'm bedridden, and Klotho refuses to clean it for me, for some reason. But it would take forever to calm down some of our more... excitable people if they saw it."

"Yes I would. I have all the time in the world. And bedridden?"

"Yes I would. I have all the time in the world. And bedridden?"

"Long story, that. I'm too tired to go into it. For now, I'm working on partitioning our resources wisely, so that we can make it to Valm with... less worries." *thinking* "I still haven't heard who Angie was going to take? Well, if she still doesn't have a person, I think I'll recommend Anon."

"Long story, that. I'm too tired to go into it. For now, I'm working on partitioning our resources wisely, so that we can make it to Valm with... less worries." *thinking* "I still haven't heard who Angie was going to take? Well, if she still doesn't have a person, I think I'll recommend Anon."

Anon: *knocks* Did I hear my name just then?

"Anon to handle a dragon? He might be around "War Dragons." Do you have any weapons effective against them?"

"Anon to handle a dragon? He might be around "War Dragons." Do you have any weapons effective against them?"

"I've a few tricks in the convoy."

Anon: *knocks again* Wyrmsalyers? I could be of more help if you open the door!

"The door is unlocked, Anon."

"I've already met your worlds Anon. And ah yes. The infinite convoy. How that would have helped me on some days.."

"I'd offer to lend it out, but I'm afraid that's impossible."

Anon: And is it safe for me to come in?

"I don't have the convoy here, Anon, so it's safe from traps."

"Coming in or not you're going with Angie to fight Yahn."

"Only if he doesn't mind."

Cassandra could barely open her eyes as the sun beamed down into her bedroom. She was still shaken up from yesterday, when Dan had attempted to kill Kat and in turn was nearly killed by Klotho. Then there was what she did after the fact... 'Hah, I'm a nervous wreck...' she thought, wiping away a tear that had started to form in her eye. "Guess I should get up..."

"Coming in or not you're going with Angie to fight Yahn."

Anon: Yahn? *rushes in* as in the manakete of Elibean lore?

"I don't have the convoy here, Anon, so it's safe from traps."

"Only if he doesn't mind."

Anon: Not what I meant by safe, but I'll gladly take a stab at a real manakete.

"Sister, did you need anything?"

"Yes, I want you to ask Samson if he'd mind going to Plegia Castle with one or two others to fight the Tiger Eye Gem of Grado."

"A... gemstone? That's so uncool. Why not something like 'obsidian'? It at least SOUNDS badass."

"Klotho."

"Oh, right. Message. Going!"

*to Anon* "If you don't mind, I want you to go with Angie and perhaps one other to fight him and his war dragons, should they be there. I've found a couple of toys in the Convoy recently that you might like."

Edited by Kat

"Yes, I want you to ask Samson if he'd mind going to Plegia Castle with one or two others to fight the Tiger Gem of Grado."

"A... gemstone? That's so uncool. Why not something like 'obsidian'? It at least SOUNDS badass."

"Klotho."

TIGER EYE DFGDFDSGFHFGDHRTDSSAFHGRGFHFG. Also one general ironically was called the Obsidian.

Edited by shadowfrost zenbiniar

"Correct."

Anon: *giddy exclamations that don't have words for them*

"Yes, I want you to ask Samson if he'd mind going to Plegia Castle with one or two others to fight the Tiger Gem of Grado."

"Klotho."

*to Anon* "If you don't mind, I want you to go with Angie and perhaps one other to fight him and his war dragons, should they be there. I've found a couple of toys in the Convoy recently that you might like."

Anon: I love that plan! So, what are these 'toys,' and who else may tag along? Ooh, wait, I think I have something useful to! Oh, so much violence to prepare for!

(Also Duessel reference/10)

Alicia finally came back inside from the Manor of Lost Souls, looking back to see if Poly was still behind her carrying the still out cold Ace. Since Ace was out cold, she'd have to inform Kat of Manfroy's demise.

TIGER EYE DFGDFDSGFHFGDHRTDSSAFHGRGFHFG. Also one general ironically was called the Obsidian.

(I'll change it.)

Anon: *giddy exclamations that don't have words for them*

Anon: I love that plan! So, what are these 'toys,' and who else may tag along? Ooh, wait, I think I have something useful to! Oh, so much violence to prepare for!

(Also Duessel reference/10)

(The duessal reference was intentional. Nice to see someone caught it.)

"Wyrmslayers and a few light magic spells... and Aureola and Armads, should you want them."

(I'll change it.)

"Wyrmslayers and a few light magic spells... and Aureola and Armads, should you want them."

"The blood on your wall has been cleaned. From what a certain bird told me Light Judgement is effective against dragons."

Nathaniel opened his eyes, realising that he had been writing all night. Chapter one to chapter twelve were completely finished...

He got up and left his room, in search of some other people to speak to.

(She has an Armads too?)

Poly followed closely behind Alicia, carrying his unconscious sister-in-law back to the Dreamers' camp. 'Ugh... last night blew ass.' he thought as he got closer to Alicia. 'But at least Ace killed that fishy douche.'