Sorin

"The blood on your wall has been cleaned. From what a certain bird told me Light Judgement is effective against dragons."

"Thank you very much. The toys, however, were more for Anon than her."

"Morning..."

"Welcome to my room."

(She has an Armads too?)

Poly followed closely behind Alicia, carrying his unconscious sister-in-law back to the Dreamers' camp. 'Ugh... last night blew ass.' he thought as he got closer to Alicia. 'But at least Ace killed that fishy douche.'

(in the convoy, yes.)

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(She has an Armads too?)

Poly followed closely behind Alicia, carrying his unconscious sister-in-law back to the Dreamers' camp. 'Ugh... last night blew ass.' he thought as he got closer to Alicia. 'But at least Ace killed that fishy douche.'

"Oh! You're back. Are you all OK?"

As Cassandra passed by Kat's room, she remembered everything about last night and shivered, burying her face in her hands. "No... it hurts..." she whispered out as she sped away from the room, trying not to think of that incident.

"For the record, I have a team ready for my mission....."

"Excellent. Can you tell me so that I have it written down? And you were planning on leaving as soon as we landed in Valm, yes?"

"Is this a party?" Nathaniel poked his head through Kat's door.

"Apparently so. How's that book coming along?"

"Excellent. Can you tell me so that I have it written down? And you were planning on leaving as soon as we landed in Valm, yes?"

"It's me, Nathaniel here, Glaedyr, Anon, and Silvia.

And yes once we land we're leaving."

"Kaaaaaaaat. Do you know who's going with me..?"

Edited by shadowfrost zenbiniar

(She has an Armads too?)

Alicia smiled as Poly walked besides her, Ace slumped over out cold, "Let's drop Ace off in Kat's room, I'll inform Kat of Manfroy's demise," as Alicia said this something bugged her deep down. The sudden theft of Ishtar and Manfroy's souls, Ishtar's scream as she was yanked away from the gates of Heaven ringing out in her ears. Someone else had taken them, and so quickly from the Neutral Ground. Alicia vowed to find this person and kill him.

Dan awoke from his slumber, the events of last night still clear in his head. He found himself to be laying in his own bed, with bandages wrapped around the area in which the arrow pierced. But he was shocked to find out that he still had the ability to even move. "Why...after all that I have done...why?" Dan just lay in his bed, unable to comprehend the kindness he was being given.

"It's making progress... I was up all last night writing it. I drank seven mugs of coffee... It kind of depressed me, knowing that o might never finish it..." Nathaniel looked at Breezy, then at Kat. "I'll be in Breezy's little group, Kat."

Alicia smiled as Poly walked besides her, Ace slumped over out cold, "Let's drop Ace off in Kat's room, I'll inform Kat of Manfroy's demise," as Alicia said this something bugged her deep down. The sudden theft of Ishtar and Manfroy's souls, Ishtar's scream as she was yanked away from the gates of Heaven ringing out in her ears. Someone else had taken them, and so quickly from the Neutral Ground. Alicia vowed to find this person and kill him.

This would be the perfect time to introduce the villain.

"It's me, Nathaniel here, Glaedyr, Anon, and Silvia.

And yes once we land we're leaving."

"I see. I'll have that written down."

"Kaaaaaaaat. Do you know who's going with me..?"

"Anon, at least."

Dan awoke from his slumber, the events of last night still clear in his head. He found himself to be laying in his own bed, with bandages wrapped around the area in which the arrow pierced. But he was shocked to find out that he still had the ability to even move. "Why...after all that I have done...why?" Dan just lay in his bed, unable to comprehend the kindness he was being given.

"I don't know. Sister's orders." *glaring at him* "Don't be flattered. I'm not here to see you. I'm leaving a message for Samson. Bye." *stomps off*

Poly nodded and headed towards Kat's room, Ace & Alicia in tow. When they got there, he noticed several people were already there, including Breezy, Anon & Angie, as well as Nathaniel. Snarling as he entered the room, Poly sat Ace on a nearby chair and went back over to Alicia, leaning against the wall nearest to her.

Poly nodded and headed towards Kat's room, Ace & Alicia in tow. When they got there, he noticed several people were already there, including Breezy, Anon & Angie, as well as Nathaniel. Snarling as he entered the room, Poly sat Ace on a nearby chair and went back over to Alicia, leaning against the wall nearest to her.

"Is she okay..?"

Nathaniel gave Poly a desperate look then left.

"Ugh..." After the killing of Ishtar, he quickly made his way back to Port Ferox, staying slightly ahead of the other two... Or at least, he thought. Truthfully, he didn't know. Stirring, he slowly opened his eyes and noticed everyone was in his and Kat's room. Still a bit tired as well as not wanting to deal with anybody else at the moment, he turned his head and tried to go back to sleep

"Anon, at least."

"I don't know. Sister's orders." *glaring at him* "Don't be flattered. I'm not here to see you. I'm leaving a message for Samson. Bye." *stomps off*

"...And so...another person...who gave me kindness leaves...because of my actions..." Dan looked up at the ceiling. "...This world...is full of pain...all for me..."

OHHEYDUSKWHATDIDYATHINKOFYANDERAGON?!

Edited by Dandragon

(I'll change it.)

(The duessal reference was intentional. Nice to see someone caught it.)

"Wyrmslayers and a few light magic spells... and Aureola and Armads, should you want them."

(References are a specialty of mine)

Anon: Armads? Isn't that Poly's thing? No, don't worry yourself, I have my own trick to use. Even if my Sol Katti doesn't have the effect on dragons legend says it did.

"Anon, at least."

Anon: And one more, hopefully.

Poly cocked an eyebrow at Nathaniel's look and made a mental note to speak to him later. Turning to Breezy, he nodded. "She's fine, just a bit of fatigue coupled with Chaos energy temporarily overtaking her." he replied, before adding, "And maybe some burns since he used Valflame from up close, but otherwise, she should be okay."

Poly cocked an eyebrow at Nathaniel's look and made a mental note to speak to him later. Turning to Breezy, he nodded. "She's fine, just a bit of fatigue coupled with Chaos energy temporarily overtaking her." he replied, before adding, "And maybe some burns since he used Valflame from up close, but otherwise, she should be okay."

"Okay then...

I'll not ask any more details..."