Sorin

Poly nodded and headed towards Kat's room, Ace & Alicia in tow. When they got there, he noticed several people were already there, including Breezy, Anon & Angie, as well as Nathaniel. Snarling as he entered the room, Poly sat Ace on a nearby chair and went back over to Alicia, leaning against the wall nearest to her.

Alicia leaned against the same wall next to Poly, gazing at Ace's slumped over form in the chair while taking a hold of Poly's free hand, still thinking about the person who stole Ishtar and Manfroy's souls,(He said his name was Xert...) Alicia thought, wondering if it was right to tell everyone what she had encoutered in the Neutral Ground.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

As Cassandra ran away from Kat's room, she ran into Dan's room - not knowing it was his - and breathing heavily, trying not to freak out any further. "I can't do this... Dan, Klotho... why must you two rip out my heart like this?" she said to herself, before slumping to the ground.

Alicia leaned against the same wall next to Poly, gazing at Ace's slumped over form in the chair while taking a hold of Poly's free hand, still thinking about the person who stole Ishtar and Manfroy's souls,(He said his name was Xert...) Alicia thought, wondering if it was right to tell everyone what she had encoutered in the Neutral Ground.

(I'm tempted to do telepathy.)

Yandre Dan...

Y'know, when I read that first thing this morning, I wanted Dusk to beat Dan down to the point of death. Once Dusk finds out... Damn

Thankfully, nobody heard Dusk's stirring earlier. Nightmares caused him to wake up periodically throughout the night, and that only annoyed him. He wished to be alone, yet... [Please just go away people...]

'Eh?' Poly thought, swearing he could have heard Alicia's voice ringing in his head, as well as that unfamiliar voice. 'What the hell's that voice, and where's it coming from?'

Yandre Dan...

Y'know, when I read that first thing this morning, I wanted Dusk to beat Dan down to the point of death. Once Dusk finds out... Damn

Thankfully, nobody heard Dusk's stirring earlier. Nightmares caused him to wake up periodically throughout the night, and that only annoyed him. He wished to be alone, yet... [Please just go away people...]

(fucking bring it on!)

As Cassandra ran away from Kat's room, she ran into Dan's room - not knowing it was his - and breathing heavily, trying not to freak out any further. "I can't do this... Dan, Klotho... why must you two rip out my heart like this?" she said to herself, before slumping to the ground.

Dan saw Cassandra on the ground. "Cass...can you come...here?" He asked as he lay in his bed.

(I am Xert. God of death. God of hate and Emotion. God of Darkness.)

(Yay for telepathy.)

Dan has hate and emotion :D

Edited by Dandragon

Cassandra heard Dan's voice and broke into a cold sweat. She was... in his room... She froze, then screamed. After what had happened yesterday, she was frightened of Dan, even if she felt that her heart was his alone.

Cassandra heard Dan's voice and broke into a cold sweat. She was... in his room... She froze, then screamed. After what had happened yesterday, she was frightened of Dan, even if she felt that her heart was his alone.

Anon: Ope. That sounds bad. Fail safe time! *runs over*

Dan saw he scream, and closed his eye. "...So...you...fear me...I have...caused you pain...I...I'm so sorry...I just..." He tried to cry, but he felt his tears were all dried up from yesterday. "I...want to make it up to you. But...you probably wouldn't let me..."

Then I most likely will feed off of it. No hard feelings.

it's what im expecting

(I am Xert. God of death. God of hate and Emotion. God of Darkness.)

(Yay for telepathy.)

Alicia:(A god of hate, emotion and darkness. Not to mention a soul thief. Why did you swipe the souls of Ishtar and Manfroy? Just what are you planning?)

[... Things seem a bit quieter in my room now. Hmm...] Thankfully, he slept with his clothes on, so nobody could see what the man was like behind his infamous attire. Slowly getting up, he rubbed his eyes a bit and yawned. "... Why are you all in my room?"

Alicia:(A god of hate, emotion and darkness. Not to mention a soul thief. Why did you swipe the souls of Ishtar and Manfroy? Just what are you planning?)

(I am taking quintessence to become a stronger god. The enemies you have already defeated have gotten their quintessence stolen too. You cannot touch me. You cannot defeat me. I am Invincible. Ishtar was the beginning. The Dreamers will be the end.)

Edited by shadowfrost zenbiniar

Dan saw he scream, and closed his eye. "...So...you...fear me...I have...caused you pain...I...I'm so sorry...I just..." He tried to cry, but he felt his tears were all dried up from yesterday. "I...want to make it up to you. But...you probably wouldn't let me..."

Cassandra kept inching away, until she hit the wall behind her. "No... please, stop... you've hurt me enough..." she whispered, clutching her head in pain. "Please stop..."

Cassandra kept inching away, until she hit the wall behind her. "No... please, stop... you've hurt me enough..." she whispered, clutching her head in pain. "Please stop..."

Dan stopped talking. He kept on laying in bed, just staring at the ceiling. And so...I have hurt someone I didn't mean to...I wonder...would it be best...if I were...to disappear?

Well apparently I don't exist

Either that or I'm a ghost

Curse you HK!

Clutching his head, he walked out of the room and tried to find Yuffie. He really needed that medicine that disables nightmares. Lately, his nights have bee plagued with them and the effects were starting to show

(I am taking quintessence to become a stronger god. The enemies you have already defeated have gotten their quintessence stolen too. You cannot touch me. You cannot defeat me. I am Invincible. Ishtar was the beginning. The Dreamers will be the end.)

Alicia:(I will see you dead before you lay a finger on my friends!)

Ace:*stirring*"Huh?....Kat? Why....ow....am I here?"

Alicia:*startled*"Kat, Manfroy's dead, but we may have a slight problem."

Ace:"Manfroy is.....dead? Ow....Geez, those burns hurt."

Alicia:(I will see you dead before you lay a finger on my friends!)

Ace:*stirring*"Huh?....Kat? Why....ow....am I here?"

Alicia:*startled*"Kat, Manfroy's dead, but we may have a slight problem."

Ace:"Manfroy is.....dead? Ow....Geez, those burns hurt."

"Okay, so Manfroy is dead. Good. If the problem is the idiot with a god complex, I'm already aware of him and I'm pissed off enough already. Ignore him for now. He's not a threat for now. He just thinks he is and he knows he's being played like a fiddle, so he's trying to throw his weight about in a desperate attempt for superiority."

"Okay, so Manfroy is dead. Good. If the problem is the idiot with a god complex, I'm already aware of him and I'm pissed off enough already. Ignore him for now. He's not a threat for now. He just thinks he is and he knows he's being played like a fiddle, so he's trying to throw his weight about in a desperate attempt for superiority."

(For now?)