• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Okay, so Manfroy is dead. Good. If the problem is the idiot with a god complex, I'm already aware of him and I'm pissed off enough already. Ignore him for now. He's not a threat for now. He just thinks he is and he knows he's being played like a fiddle, so he's trying to throw his weight about in a desperate attempt for superiority."

Alicia:"Okay, though today I encountered a soul thief named Xert."

Ace:"Xert? Never....ow geez, heard of him."

"I've an idea. As I said, ignore him. We'll deal with him later. Right now, all he's doing is throwing his weight around like a child attempting to bully. Anything else to report?"

(Why do you know who he is..?)

(She doesn't. She's bluffing. But since Poly mentioned hearing the voice, I figured that the others could too?)

Edited by Kat

Dan stopped talking. He kept on laying in bed, just staring at the ceiling. And so...I have hurt someone I didn't mean to...I wonder...would it be best...if I were...to disappear?

Cassandra remained seated, frozen in both fear and worry for Dan. She was deathly afraid of him, especially after yesterday, but... she couldn't hate him. Despite all of the anger he held inside of him... despite all of her fear for his suppressed dark side... she still couldn't hate him.

"Xert... was he waiting at the Neutral Ground for you?" Poly asked, trying to make sense of what was going on with his wife.

Nobody was in the infirmary. "Great..." Opening a window, he began to fire off practice arrows into the endless horizon... Yup. He was that bored. "... There's a couple of birds in the sky... Maybe..."

"I've an idea. As I said, ignore him. We'll deal with him later. Right now, all he's doing is throwing his weight around like a child attempting to bully. Anything else to report?"

Ace:"Well....before I blanked out from mispronoucing a word while casting Valflame and setting myself on fire...ow like a moron...this voice spoke to me...it said,'I can't let you die here. Please let me help you.' I dunno whose voice that was, but I felt like I knew the voice all my life."

Cassandra remained seated, frozen in both fear and worry for Dan. She was deathly afraid of him, especially after yesterday, but... she couldn't hate him. Despite all of the anger he held inside of him... despite all of her fear for his suppressed dark side... she still couldn't hate him.

"Xert... was he waiting at the Neutral Ground for you?" Poly asked, trying to make sense of what was going on with his wife.

Alicia:"Xert appeared as I was about to throw Manfroy in hell, as Ishtar was walking to heaven. I do believe he was there waiting for their souls."

Ace:"Well....before I blanked out from mispronoucing a word while casting Valflame and setting myself on fire...ow like a moron...this voice spoke to me...it said,'I can't let you die here. Please let me help you.' I dunno whose voice that was, but I felt like I knew the voice all my life." Alicia:"Xert appeared as I was about to throw Manfroy in hell, as Ishtar was walking to heaven. I do believe he was there waiting for their souls."

"Okay, mysterious helper for Ace. Soul-thief. Manfroy dead. Just two more remaining, and then we can safely move on to Valm." *scribbling things down* "Anything else? Also, Alicia, you and Poly are being 'safe', right?"

Ace:"Well....before I blanked out from mispronoucing a word while casting Valflame and setting myself on fire...ow like a moron...this voice spoke to me...it said,'I can't let you die here. Please let me help you.' I dunno whose voice that was, but I felt like I knew the voice all my life." Alicia:"Xert appeared as I was about to throw Manfroy in hell, as Ishtar was walking to heaven. I do believe he was there waiting for their souls."

...right, Shadow you may want to give me a good reason why when Dan finds this out he isn't gonna be the one who wants to kill Xert...

...right, Shadow you may want to give me a good reason why when Dan finds this out he isn't gonna be the one who wants to kill Xert...

(EVERYONE gets a shot on Xert, Dan. EVERYONE. He's a final boss and it's a group thing. ...Or it should be. Jxemas might be the one who deals the first or last blow, though.)

Edited by Kat

(EVERYONE gets a shot on Xert, Dan. EVERYONE. He's a final boss and it's a group thing. ...Or it should be. Jxemas might be the one who deals the first or last blow, though.)

ok

i just thought in the boss list, it said Jxemas was fighting Xert

What does this world have in store for me? What does this world have to give me now? I have lost everything...Wait...what is that...a voice...speak to me...

Cassandra saw the anguish on Dan's face and knew he wanted to feel guilty and regret all that he was responsible for relating to yesterday, and couldn't be mad at him. She crossed over to his supine form and kissed his forehead. "Oh... Dan, I'm sorry... you hurt and hurt but always hurt yourself the most..."

"Okay, mysterious helper for Ace. Soul-thief. Manfroy dead. Just two more remaining, and then we can safely move on to Valm." *scribbling things down* "Anything else? Also, Alicia, you and Poly are being 'safe', right?"

"Safer than you, evidently." Poly replied with a grin, presuming she was unaware that he knew about her little surprise.

I guess people can have boss quotes then. And Nirvana is the only thing that kills him forever.

ok

i just thought in the boss list, it said Jxemas was fighting Xert

(Those mark more of finishing blows than anything, Dan. Jxemas is, ultimately, the one who kills Xert. There is NOTHING about the others not being able to do damage. [shadow, if there's a problem, PM me])

*completely nonchalant* "I was safe, Poly. Those things DON'T have a 100% success rate, you know."

Edited by Kat

Alicia:"Y-yes, we are being safe. I-I don't wish to be sidelined like you are, Kat. Ace left something that so far works."

Ace:"Yay! Glad I spent all that gold then, otherwise...ow, geez...I'd have to bash that merchants head in."

Cassandra saw the anguish on Dan's face and knew he wanted to feel guilty and regret all that he was responsible for relating to yesterday, and couldn't be mad at him. She crossed over to his supine form and kissed his forehead. "Oh... Dan, I'm sorry... you hurt and hurt but always hurt yourself the most..."

"Safer than you, evidently." Poly replied with a grin, presuming she was unaware that he knew about her little surprise.

Dan felt her embrace again. But...her words...did she..? "...You...understand?...You don't know...how happy...that makes me...feel" He felt tears once again, but he felt them to be special. "I...I'm so sorry...for what I have done...for what I made you go through...for what I made you see..."

*completely nonchalant* "I was safe, Poly. Those things DON'T have a 100% success rate, you know."

Poly shrugged. "Well, then I guess you got unlucky." he replied, before smirking again. "Oh, and what are you thinking for names?"

Sighing, he laid down his bow, hung up his quiver on one of the hooks and laid in one of the infirmary beds. Hopefully, he could catch a few winks before anything major happened. Closing his eyes, thoughts regarding the events that have happened in his life quickly flooded his mind. Such bitter sweet memories... Hopefully, nobody would disturb him... Hopefully...

You can actually, if you want to

Dan felt her embrace again. But...her words...did she..? "...You...understand?...You don't know...how happy...that makes me...feel" He felt tears once again, but he felt them to be special. "I...I'm so sorry...for what I have done...for what I made you go through...for what I made you see..."

Here come the doucheinator..

(Xert: Look at the demon boy. His pain and sadness please me. His mourning over Ishtar gives me strength.)

Alicia:"Y-yes, we are being safe. I-I don't wish to be sidelined like you are, Kat. Ace left something that so far works."

Ace:"Yay! Glad I spent all that gold then, otherwise...ow, geez...I'd have to bash that merchants head in."

"I doubt you'd actually be bedridden like I am, but I'm glad it is working." *sighs and continues scribbling* "You might want to look into multiple ones, just in case. Also, Ace, why aren't you being tended to by a healer?" *To Poly* "Dusk and I haven't talked about it much, but my choices are Daniel and Tabitha. You know, after my two younger siblings."

Edited by Kat

I guess people can have boss quotes then. And Nirvana is the only thing that kills him forever.

I like boss quotes.

Sighing, he laid down his bow, hung up his quiver on one of the hooks and laid in one of the infirmary beds. Hopefully, he could catch a few winks before anything major happened. Closing his eyes, thoughts regarding the events that have happened in his life quickly flooded his mind. Such bitter sweet memories... Hopefully, nobody would disturb him... Hopefully...

You can actually, if you want to

Anon: *holding a vial* afternoon Mr. Depression.