Sorin

Sorin stood from his seat in the training yard unearthing Storm as he did so. 'Arvis... I'll make you pay. Call it vengeance for past sins if you must. When we meet though... You will die. It's. Just. That. Simple.' He then left to go make lunch.

Which version of each villain do we fight? Like Arvis has two versions of himself. The young and the old.

Jxemas: Your blade looks better after 7 months. Is it the shine?

(Old.)

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(Ah. I should tell him I killed and stole Ishtar's quintessence. But that's a bit to fragile for his pitiful worthless soul.)

W-what...Ishtar's.....soul?! "Aghhh...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Dan got up and was clutching his head and began screaming. "Who...are...you...why are...you...in my HEAD?!"

(Ah. I should tell him I killed and stole Ishtar's quintessence. But that's a bit to fragile for his pitiful worthless soul.)

(Yeah, let's have SOME mercy.) ...Dan that was in parenthesis. That's not something actually stated, was it?

Sorin stood from his seat in the training yard unearthing Storm as he did so. 'Arvis... I'll make you pay. Call it vengeance for past sins if you must. When we meet though... You will die. It's. Just. That. Simple.' He then left to go make lunch.

Which version of each villain do we fight? Like Arvis has two versions of himself. The young and the old.

(Old. Harder and more powerful.)

The range experiments weren't exactly working like she had hoped.

The only spells that could actually be HELD for a significant amount of time were Nosferatu and Ruin, and while Ruin tomes liked to be held for a while, they were a bit more wild, not liking to stay stationary and WOULD explode if left unmoving for too long. And Nosferatu spells were... slippery, hard to grasp and even harder to hold.

She'd practiced for hours and gotten practically nowhere, only to collapse in a heap on the floor after all that effort.

Thank goodness Klotho didn't see or report that.

She pressed her latest sheet of notes against the wall beside the window full of them, deciding she'd place her notes on this wall from now on since her other location was full. She'd need another curtain, sure, but she could arrange that.

She decided to wait on practicing again for a bit, maybe go for a quick swim? ... On the contrary, it was freezing.

She paused for a moment, glancing around her room before grabbing The Prince of Light and The Princess of Darkness again and heading downstairs, recalling that she was on the last two pages of Act Two and transitioning to Act Three.

"Sister wanted to talk to you, Harem."

Edited by Kat

Ace:*flops down on the bed besides Dusk. "Ugh, my arms are not only burned but sliced up a bit too. "

"... Are you lying next to me?.. Err... How come you have injuries on your arms?"

Anon: *leans back so much he looks upwards* You learn everyone's secrets. Nothing betrays more than the things science reveals!

"... Uh huh"

Edited by DodgeDusk

(Yeah, let's have SOME mercy.) ...Dan that was in parenthesis. That's not something actually stated, was it?

no i think he actually stated it

W-what...Ishtar's.....soul?! "Aghhh...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Dan got up and was clutching his head and began screaming. "Who...are...you...why are...you...in my HEAD?!"

(Currently feeding off of your hate and rage. It makes me stronger eating a demons soul.)

Cassandra yelped in shock as Dan began freaking out. Clutching his arms, she was noticeably shaking as she stared deeply into Dan's eyes. "Dan! What... what's wrong? Are you okay...?" she asked, pulling Dan close to her.

Silvia jumped, clutching the book tightly to her chest to keep it from falling and whirled around. "She does? Right. She's still in her room, right?"

(imma try and keep it safe and sane.)

Poly went out, axe in hand, and noticed Nathaniel out there training his axe. "Oy, Natty. You any better with that axe yet?"

Nathaniel turned and shrugged. "A little, I guess." Nathaniel shrugged again. "The sword is easier... I expect you're curious about more than my progress, though."

Silvia jumped, clutching the book tightly to her chest to keep it from falling and whirled around. "She does? Right. She's still in her room, right?"

"Yep. But don't worry. She didn't look mad this time."

"Maybe. Maybe not." Poly said, shrugging before turning around and taking his stance with the axe towards the training dummy. "So, you been getting lessons lately? I've not been the most reliable for getting lessons together."

(Currently feeding off of your hate and rage. It makes me stronger eating a demons soul.)

...Then it would do you well to keep away, foolish being...Or do you not understand just what you are dealing with. Begone!

Cassandra yelped in shock as Dan began freaking out. Clutching his arms, she was noticeably shaking as she stared deeply into Dan's eyes. "Dan! What... what's wrong? Are you okay...?" she asked, pulling Dan close to her.

"Ugh...person...in my...head....!" Dan felt his head pounding.

Edited by Dandragon

"Yep. But don't worry. She didn't look mad this time."

She had to fight the desire to breath out a sigh of relief, merely deciding to nod again. "Thanks, Klotho," she said with a smile before heading over to Kat's room. The moment she got there she made SURE to knock before she entered this time.

"Kat? Klotho said you needed me for something."

"... Are you lying next to me?.. Err... How come you have injuries on your arms?"

"... Uh huh"

Ace:"Oops....soooorry...*staggers up, flops down on vacent bed nearby* I misprononced a word while casting Valflame on Manfroy and set myself...on fire along with him...almost died if a voice didn't speak and ask to help me...and fought back the...effect of absorbing a berserk staff effect...the more I tried to hold back...the red fog....the more it fought against me..." Edited by Ace Tactician

Anon: Yep, everyone's! *looks at Dusk* Down to a single cell. It's truly amazing!

Sighing really loudly, his face suddenly warms up due to the fedora covering his face. "You have no idea how creepy that sounds"

...Then it would do you well to keep away, foolish being...Or do you not understand just what you are dealing with. Begone!

(This point in time not even a demon can match up to GOD. You are weak. I am strong. Bend. Bend like the dog you are..*leaves*)

"Maybe. Maybe not." Poly said, shrugging before turning around and taking his stance with the axe towards the training dummy. "So, you been getting lessons lately? I've not been the most reliable for getting lessons together."

"I learn from books, buddy, and I learn swordplay from Glaedyr."

That was deliberate. Go wild.

(This point in time not even a demon can match up to GOD. You are weak. I am strong. Bend. Bend like the dog you are..*leaves*)

Dan felt the pain in his head go away. Dan was breathing heavily. What the hell was that right now?! He looked over at Cassandra, and hugged her out of fear. He felt like he was once again a powerless child.

"I learn from books, buddy, and I learn swordplay from Glaedyr."

That was deliberate. Go wild.

Poly smirked. "I bet she's getting used to playing with your sword, right?"

(I regret nothing)

"There are many questions left to be unanswered...

That shall be one."

Anon: Not really, you ask you do, you don't you don't.

Sighing really loudly, his face suddenly warms up due to the fedora covering his face. "You have no idea how creepy that sounds"

Anon: But that's fun.