Sorin

Ace:"Oops....soooorry...*staggers up, flops down on vacent bed nearby* I misprononced a word while casting Valflame on Manfroy and set myself...on fire...almost died if a voice didn't speak and ask to help me...and fought back the...effect of absorbing a berserk staff effect...the more I tried to hold back...the red fog....the more it fought against me..."

"That sounds... Really confusing actually" Trying to wrap his head around what she just said, he eventually gave up. "Least Manfroy is dead now though. Hopefully your arms heal soon though"

Anon: But that's fun.

"And so creepy. Please stop doing it"

Edited by DodgeDusk

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

She had to fight the desire to breath out a sigh of relief, merely deciding to nod again. "Thanks, Klotho," she said with a smile before heading over to Kat's room. The moment she got there she made SURE to knock before she entered this time.

"Kat? Klotho said you needed me for something."

"Yes. First..." *holds up her necklace* "I've my protection amulet. Try not to touch. These things can be horribly fragile. Secondly... I've figured out the price Phoibus paid to make it. He made one for Anna Serena, one that protects her against ALL magic."

"That sounds... Really confusing actually" Trying to wrap his head around what she just said, he eventually gave up. "Least Manfroy is dead now though. Hopefully your arms heal soon though"

"And so creepy. Please stop doing it"

"I agree with Dusk even with zero context."

"That sounds... Really confusing actually" Trying to wrap his head around what she just said, he eventually gave up. "Least Manfroy is dead now though. Hopefully your arms heal soon though" "And so creepy. Please stop doing it"

Ace:"Yeah...Manfroy is dead. Guess I'll just rest here till Yuffie or someone comes in here."

Jxemas: Your blade looks better after 7 months. Is it the shine?

(Old.)

"And you attitude seems better. Was it the solitude?"

(Sorin I replied to yer post.)

My bad. FE4 has me focused.

Ace:"Yeah...Manfroy is dead. Guess I'll just rest here till Yuffie or someone comes in here."

"I'm waiting for him too... I've been having nightmares as of late, and he has some medicine or herbs or something I can take to quell them"

"...In a way, I'm glad she's oblivious." Nathaniel snickered.

"Thank god. If you'd fallen for anyone else, I'd be beaten for that, I'm sure." Poly snickered.

And so creepy. Please stop doing it"

Anon: *shrugs* fine. Wow, no one ever catches on here.

"I'm waiting for him too... I've been having nightmares as of late, and he has some medicine or herbs or something I can take to quell them"

Anon:...well that's awful, enjoy sorting those out *leaves*

"Yes. First..." *holds up her necklace* "I've my protection amulet. Try not to touch. These things can be horribly fragile. Secondly... I've figured out the price Phoibus paid to make it. He made one for Anna Serena, one that protects her against ALL magic."

"So... so long as no one touches it, you're safe," Silvia said, NOW releasing that sigh of relief like she wanted. "And if so then that means we can - what." Silvia choked on her words for a moment as she processed it. "Why would he - ?!"

"Ha..." Nathaniel frowned slightly. "...This will be difficult, huh..."

"Eh?" Poly hummed out, looking towards Nathaniel. "What'll be difficult?"

Yuffie walks into the infirmary, singing to himself under his breath.

"When you're rife with devastation, there's a simple explanation - you're a toymakers cre- Oh hi everyone! What are you all doing here?"

Hearing Yuffie's voice he grinned, but nobody could see it. "Tend to the woman first. Her reason for being here overthrows mine"

"So... so long as no one touches it, you're safe," Silvia said, NOW releasing that sigh of relief like she wanted. "And if so then that means we can - what." Silvia choked on her words for a moment as she processed it. "Why would he - ?!"

"Best explanation I've got is that it was the only way he was going to get the materials. But, Silvia..." *smiles* "Hers is just as fragile... and it blocks ALL magic. Including the beneficial ones. Like healing."

Ace:"Nightmares, that sounds tough. I can only imagine how bad they must get sometimes...hey Yuffie, I mistakely set myself on fire casting Valflame on Manfroy, getting caught in the spell, and fought back the effect of a berserk staff." Edited by Ace Tactician

"You aren't the only one changed. Spending 7 months with spirits alone makes it hard. But I survived what I called "hell on earth"."

"Oh wow. Once out of how many for me now?*smirk* Haha, I jest. Was leaving necessary? Your siblings missed you dearly."

Ace:"Nightmares, that sounds tough. I can only imagine how bad they must get sometimes."

"They keep me awake in the night sometimes... Anon calling me bland kinda gives me the feeling exhaustion is messing with my personality also... Then again, he annoys me in general"

"Oh wow. Once out of how many for me now?*smirk* Haha, I jest. Was leaving necessary? Your siblings missed you dearly."

"You have no idea. I don't wish to see them. They hate me anyways. I can't even tell them where I've been. After all I'm just another third of a pie chart.."

Ace:"Nightmares, that sounds tough. I can only imagine how bad they must get sometimes...hey Yuffie, I mistakely set myself on fire casting Valflame on Manfroy, getting caught in the spell, and fought back the effect of a berserk staff."

"That sounds like a fun story, that you're going to have to share later. Just give me a moment, while I go and fetch some balms."

Another odd injury for the books. Setting oneself on fire. Oh, these people.

"They keep me awake in the night sometimes... Anon calling me bland kinda gives me the feeling exhaustion is messing with my personality also... Then again, he annoys me in general"

Ace:"Oh man, sorry to hear that. Those sound like really annoying nightmares. *to Yuffie*Oh boy, do I have a tale to tell." Edited by Ace Tactician