Sorin

"Best explanation I've got is that it was the only way he was going to get the materials. But, Silvia..." *smiles* "Hers is just as fragile... and it blocks ALL magic. Including the beneficial ones. Like healing."

Silvia sighed, shaking her head at Phoibus' actions. "Alright, I may as well voice my opinion here - your brother confuses me." She chuckled a bit, setting her book down on a nearby table and brushing off any invisible dust. "Wait. With that, it's actually beneficial for us to NOT break the amulet..." she muttered, silently cursing that the amulet now made all her Mire research useless.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Ace:"Oh man, sorry to hear that. Those sound like really annoying nightmares."

"A man should let go of his past but... Anyway, if you're being treated now, then maybe I should leave. Do you mind?"

"You have no idea. I don't wish to see them. They hate me anyways. I can't even tell them where I've been. After all I'm just another third of a pie chart.."

"I don't care if you want to see them. Your sister doesn't seem like the type for hate while your brother has been trying to keep it together. At least tell them you are alright. You had 7 months of selfishness. Spare them a day of happiness."

Edited by Sorin

"I don't care if you want to see them. Your sister doesn't seem like the type for hate while your brother has been trying to keep it together. At least tell them you are alright. You had 7 months of selfishness. Spare them a day of happiness."

"........"

Yuffie returns after a few minutes, carrying assorted balms, and some bandages.

"These should calm the areas burned. I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to show me where you've been burned. I can pull over a screen if you wish to shield yourself from Dusk's prying eyes."

"A man should let go of his past but... Anyway, if you're being treated now, then maybe I should leave. Do you mind?"

"Bababababa, you're not going anywhere, missy. You're staying here until I say so."

"These should calm the areas burned. I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to show me where you've been burned. I can pull over a screen if you wish to shield yourself from Dusk's prying eyes."

"Bababababa, you're not going anywhere, missy. You're staying here until I say so."

"Prying eyes?.. Why is it that every man in this army is automatically a perv?.. Fine. I'll stay"

"Prying eyes?.. Why is it that every man in this army is automatically a perv?.. Fine. I'll stay"

"It was actually a joke, Dusk. Please bear in mind that for every man in the army to be a perv, Anon would have to care about people other than himself, Gualasc(?) would either have some weird attraction for his sister, or secretly watch the others while they sleep, Sorin would stop talking to his sword, and Wizards' training sessions would be filled with a lot more innuendo about "learning how to control his blade"."

"Damn me. I'll visit. After that we have business with each other."

"No doubt. If you need me, I'll be attempting not to die from hunger."

In Silvia's room.

I won't say it.

"It was actually a joke, Dusk. Please bear in mind that for every man in the army to be a perv, Anon would have to care about people other than himself, Gualasc(?) would either have some weird attraction for his sister, or secretly watch the others while they sleep, Sorin would stop talking to his sword, and Wizards' training sessions would be filled with a lot more innuendo about "learning how to control his blade"."

This is amazing.

"... Just work on Ace's arms, dammit"

What. Who said she'd blow HERSELF up with it? XD

(Because it's immensely volatile and without proper care will immediately explode one you pop the lid?)

(Yep, I like that)

Ace:*laughs*"So far, it's just my arms.*slides off Grandmaster coat, leaving on chest armor, leg armor and everything else to show burns and cuts on arms* Anywhere else that's burned I can apply myself in my room. Not aware of any other burned or cut areas...yet."

Alicia:*entering*"Ace, I doubt that is the extent of your injuries."

Edited by Ace Tactician

"I've run out of innuendo for the time being."

"Really? Well, 'twas pleasant speaking with you... Oh, quick question. I heard about how the Sheperds would combine their confessions of love and proposals in one... That's inefficient, right?"

Ace:*laughs*"So far, it's just my arms.*slides off Grandmaster coat, leaving on chest armor, leg armor and everything else to shoe burns and cuts on arms* Anywhere else that's burned I can apply myself in my room. Not aware of any other burned or cut areas...yet."

Alicia:*entering*"Ace, I doubt that is the extent of your injuries."

"Of course, just allow me to use these balms." Yuffie does so, and also disinfects and bandages her cuts. "There's a possibility that the heat from setting yourself on fire may have caused some of your armour to heat up, and you may have some burns underneath it. I'll give you some privacy so you can check."

Yuffie pulls some screens around Ace, and leaves her to her self-examination. "Let me know if anywhere looks rather red. i can pass back some extra balms for that. Hello Alicia. Are there any injuries you have that you would like me to examine? *whispering* Are there any injuries that your sister has that she's not telling me about? *Back to speaking loudly* And Dusk, why are you here today?"

"Really? Well, 'twas pleasant speaking with you... Oh, quick question. I heard about how the Sheperds would combine their confessions of love and proposals in one... That's inefficient, right?"

Anon: *walks by with vial* Potentially wasteful. Hey, do you know a good way to store highly volatile compounds?