Sorin

*Back to speaking loudly* And Dusk, why are you here today?"

"You gave Glaedyr some medicine or something to help with her nightmares. I need some too. Lately, my nights have been plagued with horrible nightmares that I thought I would no longer have"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Anon: *walks by with vial* Potentially wasteful. Hey, do you know a good way to store highly volatile compounds?

"Fair greetings, Anon... You could hide it in a box disguised as an atlas, or something... Maybe I could scratch some runes on a box and make it untouchable by anyone other than you?"

"Fair greetings, Anon... You could hide it in a box disguised as an atlas, or something... Maybe I could scratch some runes on a box and make it untouchable by anyone other than you?"

Anon: That would be nice. You see, if this solution performs practically any reaction other than the one it's made for, the results are...big, loud, fiery, and with this much, larger than in Plegia.

"You gave Glaedyr some medicine or something to help with her nightmares. I need some too. Lately, my nights have been plagued with horrible nightmares that I thought I would no longer have"

"Okily dokily! Due to their popularity, I have them all over here. We have Chamomile, lemon balm, and Lady's Slipper, all of which can be used as tea leaves. There's also the plant known as "hops", that acts as a sedative for insomnia and anxiety. If my memory has chosen to recall correctly, she chose Lady's Slipper and the lemon balm. As I recommended to Redacted, you could try yoga or meditation before going to bed. Which reminds me, have you been keeping up with your physiotherapy?"

"Of course, just allow me to use these balms." Yuffie does so, and also disinfects and bandages her cuts. "There's a possibility that the heat from setting yourself on fire may have caused some of your armour to heat up, and you may have some burns underneath it. I'll give you some privacy so you can check."

Yuffie pulls some screens around Ace, and leaves her to her self-examination. "Let me know if anywhere looks rather red. i can pass back some extra balms for that. Hello Alicia. Are there any injuries you have that you would like me to examine? *whispering* Are there any injuries that your sister has that she's not telling me about? *Back to speaking loudly* And Dusk, why are you here today?"

Ace:*from behind the screens*"Well, time to see how thee heat resistance of this armor stacks up, otherwise there goes my gold. Geez, lotta redness there. I don't see anything majorly burned, besides this redness. I look like I was tanning in my armor...crap cuts here too? Stupid berserk staff."

Alicia:*whispers to Yuffie*"Kat told me, you know about being 'safe'"

"R-really? How... Fascinating. I'll have to make you an untouchable box at some point, though I do warn you: If you put it in the hands of anyone other than yourself, they will be forced to drop it... So I recommend you fix it onto a cupboard or a shelf when I've made it."

Ace:*from behind the screens*"Well, time to see how thee heat resistance of this armor stacks up, otherwise there goes my gold. Geez, lotta redness there. I don't see anything majorly burned, besides this redness. I look like I was tanning in my armor...crap cuts here too? Stupid berserk staff."

Alicia:*whispers to Yuffie*"Kat told me, you know about being 'safe'"

Yuffie places a brownish jar with some bandages on top of it, and a small clay tub under the screens. "The brown is a disinfectant, and the tub contains a cooling balm. You can either apply them yourself, or I can do it for you. *whispering to Alicia* Do you mean contraceptives and the like?"

"Okily dokily! Due to their popularity, I have them all over here. We have Chamomile, lemon balm, and Lady's Slipper, all of which can be used as tea leaves. There's also the plant known as "hops", that acts as a sedative for insomnia and anxiety. If my memory has chosen to recall correctly, she chose Lady's Slipper and the lemon balm. As I recommended to Redacted, you could try yoga or meditation before going to bed. Which reminds me, have you been keeping up with your physiotherapy?"

Sitting up, he put his fedora back on his head. "... Screw it. Lady's Slipper and Chamomile" Getting off the bed, he smirked at his last comment. "Of course. I can show you, if you like"

"R-really? How... Fascinating. I'll have to make you an untouchable box at some point, though I do warn you: If you put it in the hands of anyone other than yourself, they will be forced to drop it... So I recommend you fix it onto a cupboard or a shelf when I've made it."

Anon: Yep, sounds like an idea...good thing I don't hire movers. Being that close to the epicenter would rip you apart at a molecular level.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Sitting up, he put his fedora back on his head. "... Screw it. Lady's Slipper and Chamomile" Getting off the bed, he smirked at his last comment. "Of course. I can show you, if you like"

"Take these two jars then. Let me know when you need a refill. I trust your word, Dusk. Have you been experiencing any twinges or the like in your arm?"

"Take these two jars then. Let me know when you need a refill. I trust your word, Dusk. Have you been experiencing any twinges or the like in your arm?"

"Okay then" He accepts the jars Yuffie gave him. "Nope. It's like I never had an injury there to begin with! You're amazing, Yuffie"

Anon: Yep, sounds like an idea...good thing I don't hire movers. Being that close to the epicenter would rip you apart at a molecular level.

"That sounds unpleasant... I'll get right on it."

Yuffie places a brownish jar with some bandages on top of it, and a small clay tub under the screens. "The brown is a disinfectant, and the tub contains a cooling balm. You can either apply them yourself, or I can do it for you. *whispering to Alicia* Do you mean contraceptives and the like?"

Ace:*reaches out and brings the stuff behind the screens towards her*"I got this, besides I think it's sis's turn, mwahahaha!"

Alicia:*ignoring Ace, whispers back*"Yes."

"That sounds unpleasant... I'll get right on it."

Anon: Oh, it would theoretically only be piko second until you died, but theories don't cover everything. Thanks! Oh, could you maybe make it a fitting cushioned box, so that earthquakes or something don't annihilate us?

Gulasca: Zzzzzz....

Jxemas: Get up. It's afternoon.

"No...Jxemas...I want to sleep more.."

"Fine by me."

"Wait. A. Sec. Is that really you? If so I have nothing to say to you then."

"Alright then. I wanted bonding time but I guess not..."

"Wait! Let me get dressed first.."

Anon: Oh, it would theoretically only be piko second until you died, but theories don't cover everything. Thanks! Oh, could you maybe make it a fitting cushioned box, so that earthquakes or something don't annihilate us?

"Sure, I guess..."

(right im feeling a little ignored right now so...)

Dan had walked by, but no one had noticed him. It's like he wasn't even there. He went outside, walking through the streets, seeing if he could find someone or something.

Ace:*reaches out and brings the stuff behind the screens towards her*"I got this, besides I think it's sis's turn, mwahahaha!"

Alicia:*ignoring Ace, whispers back*"Yes."

*whispering* "Well, as you're aware, women in the army have irregular, and heavy menstrual cycles, so if they haven't been availing of the many contraceptive options that exist, there's a fairly high possibility that she's not pregnant. I can give you some menstrual suppressing teas, like ginger tea, to pass onto her if you're worried. Though it may cause some bleeding for the first few days while the body tries to adjust to its' effects."

"Okay then" He accepts the jars Yuffie gave him. "Nope. It's like I never had an injury there to begin with! You're amazing, Yuffie"

"It took far too long to realise what your injury was. Besides, anyone could have done the operation."

Edited by YayForYuffie

*whispering* "Well, as you're aware, women in the army have irregular, and heavy menstrual cycles, so if they haven't been availing of the many contraceptive options that exist, there's a fairly high possibility that she's not pregnant. I can give you some menstrual suppressing teas, like ginger tea, to pass onto her if you're worried. Though it may cause some bleeding for the first few days while the body tries to adjust to its' effects."

"It took far too long to realise what your injury was. Besides, anyone could have done the operation."

You quoted me twice. Is the first paragraph aimed at me?

Silvia sighed, shaking her head at Phoibus' actions. "Alright, I may as well voice my opinion here - your brother confuses me." She chuckled a bit, setting her book down on a nearby table and brushing off any invisible dust. "Wait. With that, it's actually beneficial for us to NOT break the amulet..." she muttered, silently cursing that the amulet now made all her Mire research useless.

"At least until the last moment, where a well placed arrow from afar can shatter it for a well-timed strike with magic?"

*slowly walking back to the inn, carrying flowers and trying not to think of Phoibus or the kiss*

Edited by Kat

Dan had looked everywhere he could in the city streets, but he found no one. What was going on? His mind began to go to extreme thoughts again. This is because Cassandra gave me kindness. This is the god's and goddess's way of making sure no one can give me that kindness. No. I will find someone! Dan began to run through the streets, trying to find someone who would notice him. But...where was Cassandra? He thought to himself.