• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Anon: Thank you! So, how are things?

"Depends on how my 'plan' goes when I leave on Breezy's little quest... It'll be a risk, sure..." Nathaniel imagined it, and shuddered. "It could destroy my chances, or increase them tenfold... You could say it was double or nothing."

*whispering* "Well, as you're aware, women in the army have irregular, and heavy menstrual cycles, so if they haven't been availing of the many contraceptive options that exist, there's a fairly high possibility that she's not pregnant. I can give you some menstrual suppressing teas, like ginger tea, to pass onto her if you're worried. Though it may cause some bleeding for the first few days while the body tries to adjust to its' effects."

"It took far too long to realise what your injury was. Besides, anyone could have done the operation."

Alicia:*whispering*"I'll give the tea a try."

Ace:*from behind the screen*"There we go! All sothed and bandaged up....I have a funny feeling someone wandered off."

"Depends on how my 'plan' goes when I leave on Breezy's little quest... It'll be a risk, sure..." Nathaniel imagined it, and shuddered. "It could destroy my chances, or increase them tenfold... You could say it was double or nothing."

Anon: Plan, eh? I like plans. And in fact I'm going on that little expedition myself! So, what is your plan?

"At least until the last moment, where a well placed arrow from afar can shatter it for a well-timed strike with magic?"

"Perfect!" Silvia clapped her hands together once before dropping them to ponder over the possible scenarios. "However, the success of THAT depends on where we pin her down. If I recall my maps correctly, I'm sure there's several places where she'd have the advantage." She threw open her book and withdrew a folded map, opening it up to look.

"It took far too long to realise what your injury was. Besides, anyone could have done the operation."

"Perhaps, but I chose you" He pats Yuffie's head and smirks. "You did an awesome job nonetheless"

Dan had looked everywhere he could in the city streets, but he found no one. What was going on? His mind began to go to extreme thoughts again. This is because Cassandra gave me kindness. This is the god's and goddess's way of making sure no one can give me that kindness. No. I will find someone! Dan began to run through the streets, trying to find someone who would notice him. But...where was Cassandra? He thought to himself.

"Dan, what are you doing out here?"

"Perfect!" Silvia clapped her hands together once before dropping them to ponder over the possible scenarios. "However, the success of THAT depends on where we pin her down. If I recall my maps correctly, I'm sure there's several places where she'd have the advantage." She threw open her book and withdrew a folded map, opening it up to look.

"Well, let's see if we can make sure to not have a confrontation there."

Dan turned around to see Klotho. "I'm...taking a walk..." She was here to kill him. He knew it. And he had gone outside unarmed, like a fool.

Anon: Plan, eh? I like plans. And in fact I'm going on that little expedition myself! So, what is your plan?

"A confession, if you would call it that. To confess my feelings to..." Nathaniel trailed off, then shook his head and laughed. "It's a stupid plan. A really stupid plan. So stupid, in fact, that I think I just lost an IQ point to it... Oh well, see ya later, Anon." Nathaniel walked away, chuckling to himself.

Good night, buddies.

"Wyvern Valley is definitely a no. The Great Gate is also a no, if I recall the layout correctly... the Shrine Ruins... even more no... The Mila Tree? That's a bit risky, but that's not terrible, I'll make a note of that..."

Dan turned around to see Klotho. "I'm...taking a walk..." She was here to kill him. He knew it. And he had gone outside unarmed, like a fool.

"You should wear a coat. It's cold." *looks at the flowers she's holding, sighs, and gives him a small handful* "You really upset Crimson last night. You should give her some in apology."

*inside, talking to Silvia* "What about the Sage's Hamlet?" (How do you quote posts into an edit?)

Edited by Kat

"A confession, if you would call it that. To confess my feelings to..." Nathaniel trailed off, then shook his head and laughed. "It's a stupid plan. A really stupid plan. So stupid, in fact, that I think I just lost an IQ point to it... Oh well, see ya later, Anon." Nathaniel walked away, chuckling to himself.

Good night, buddies.

Anon: Bye...well, this will require laundry...

"Perhaps, but I chose you" He pats Yuffie's head and smirks. "You did an awesome job nonetheless"

Yuffie purred, and rubbed himself against Dusk's legs.

I'm going to do a different household pet thing every time you ruffle my hair/pat my head from now on.

Alicia:*whispering*"I'll give the tea a try."

Ace:*from behind the screen*"There we go! All sothed and bandaged up....I have a funny feeling someone wandered off."

"I'll give you some extra balms to use later. Apply them around every half a day."

How do you quote posts into an edit?)

Quote whatever you want to quote as usual, and just copy and paste the quote into the edited post

Yuffie purred, and rubbed himself against Dusk's legs.

I'm going to do a different household pet thing every time you ruffle my hair/pat my head from now on.

Snazztastic

"Oh my... I feel physically violated..." He swallows hard. "Maybe I should leave..."

Edited by DodgeDusk

"You should wear a coat. It's cold." *looks at the flowers she's holding, sighs, and gives him a small handful* "You really upset Crimson last night. You should give her some in apology."

*inside, talking to Silvia* "What about the Sage's Hamlet?" (How do you quote posts into an edit?)

"I...already did...but...now I can't seem to find her..."

I just hit the reply button, copy the post and paste it in there.

"Unless she's moved, that's where Anna Aimee is. ... Which is another question." Silvia spun around to face Kat again, folding her arms. "What do we do about her? Rosaline said she COULD be reasoned with but..."

"I...already did...but...now I can't seem to find her..."

"No, idiot. I'm telling you to give her these pretty flowers as an apology." *shoves them into his hand* "I haven't seen her, so I can't help you on that. Have you tried looking inside? She doesn't seem too fond of the cold." *sighs* "That's where I would start, at least. If she's not there, try the practice grounds, I guess."

"Unless she's moved, that's where Anna Aimee is. ... Which is another question." Silvia spun around to face Kat again, folding her arms. "What do we do about her? Rosaline said she COULD be reasoned with but..."

"I'm not certain." *thinking and sighs* "I think I'd like to try to reason with her, if possible."

Edited by Kat

Quote whatever you want to quote as usual, and just copy and paste the quote into the edited post

Snazztastic

"Oh my... I feel physically violated..." He swallows hard. "Maybe I should leave..."

Ohoho.

SOUNDS LIKE A FAN-FIC

Nathaniel returned to his room to reflect on the events of the day...

Poly running out of innuendo...

Anon's commision...

He planned to tell Glaedyr about his feelings, sure... But how?

"No, idiot. I'm telling you to give her these pretty flowers as an apology." *shoves them into his hand* "I haven't seen her, so I can't help you on that. Have you tried looking inside? She doesn't seem too fond of the cold." *sighs* "That's where I would start, at least. If she's not there, try the practice grounds, I guess."

Dan held the flowers he was forcibly given in his hand. He stared at them. What good can flowers do, after I have hurt her so much? He thought.

Dan held the flowers he was forcibly given in his hand. He stared at them. What good can flowers do, after I have hurt her so much? He thought.

"These flowers are supposed to be really rare, and a lot of girls like flowers." *sighs* "No, I'm not mind-reading. You have it written all over your face the guilt and self-pity, so I took a guess. Maybe it won't do much, but it'll show you're trying, instead of moping in the wangst like a three year old."

Edited by Kat

"I'm not certain." *thinking and sighs* "I think I'd like to try to reason with her, if possible."

Silvia ducked her head for a moment, deep in thought herself. "Considering how Rosaline described her... her main draw is the necromancy, of course, but she's a powerful sage in her own right."

Silvia ducked her head for a moment, deep in thought herself. "Considering how Rosaline described her... her main draw is the necromancy, of course, but she's a powerful sage in her own right."

"Necromancy... it toes a line, but if we can talk to her, it WOULD be a boon."

"These flowers are supposed to be really rare, and a lot of girls like flowers." *sighs* "No, I'm not mind-reading. You have it written all over your face the guilt and self-pity, so I took a guess. Maybe it won't do much, but it'll show you're trying, instead of moping in the wangst like a three year old."

Dan could feel his anger rising at Klotho, but he held it in, for now. With the flowers in hand, he went to go to try and find Cassandra.

(right, Poly where the fuck is Cassandra?)

Edited by Dandragon

Dan could feel his anger rising at Klotho, but he held it in, for now. With the flowers in hand, he went to go to try and find Cassandra.

"There we go." *sighs again* "I wonder if he's ever actually talked to Sister, instead of assuming she knows everything." *walks inside, heading to Kat's room*