• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

*looks up, sees Dan, sighs... and lets Dan hit him in the stomach, all the way to the hilt* "Feeling better now?" *grips Dan's hand and rips the blade out of him* "Well?"

Edited by Kat

(Dan, you forgot the damage from the wind trap.)

"Attempting to do so. Honestly, I was supposed to be back in Valm now to do MY job." *glances at Dan* "...If you can disorient him, I can get a trap to chain him up until he calms down."

"Disorient him?" Silvia mulled over the possibilities in her mind, reaching back with a hand to grab Dan's arm and pull him out of harm's way. "Okay... As soon as I think of... something, yeah..."

The sick sound of splitting flesh distracted her from thinking of anything, seeing Dan's sword driven into Phoibus' body. "PHOIBUS!"

Edited by Vashiane

"...She's in charge of me." *appears from behind Dan, casually pushing him into a wind trap to damage his legs* "A proper leader would get all the facts before making a judgment. You don't have it. And you won't until you talk to the boy."

*is immediately flustered by Phoibus's appearance*

"Oh so now everybody has the right to judge the leader. I taking him back first, Then he can talk. At that moment he will be judged. If I wanted him dead I would have banished that dark cloak from around him." And my irritation rises. Thanks Phoibus. There is too much damn drama in this resistance.

(Wait, Storm? And I thought I was playing to much Lego Marvel)

And this is when we know somebody hasn't been reading character development.

"Disorient him?" Silvia mulled over the possibilities in her mind, reaching back with a hand to grab Dan's arm and pull him out of harm's way. "Okay... As soon as I think of... something, yeah..."

"No."*proceeds to stab dan through the shoulder and hold him up* "Will you play nice now? Or do I strike lower this time?"

*looks up, sees Dan, sighs... and lets Dan hit him in the stomach, all the way to the hilt* "Feeling better now?" *grips Dan's hand and rips the blade out of him* "Well?"

Dan felt his blade get taken from him. He attacked with his other, in an attempt to dislocate his shoulder.

And this is when we know somebody hasn't been reading character development.

(Well, you got me! Oops! :awesome:)

The sick sound of splitting flesh distracted her from thinking of anything, seeing Dan's sword driven into Phoibus' body. "PHOIBUS!"

Anon: *hiding flawlessly* Why does she seem so worried? Will that...actually work?

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

"No."*proceeds to stab dan through the shoulder and hold him up* "Will you play nice now? Or do I strike lower this time?"

(you posted late. Way late.)

"Oh so now everybody has the right to judge the leader. I taking him back first, Then he can talk. At that moment he will be judged. If I wanted him dead I would have banished that dark cloak from around him." And my irritation rises. Thanks Phoibus. There is too much damn drama in this resistance.

"I'm not of you. I can judge."

"Relax. It's only pain."

Dan felt his blade get taken from him. He attacked with his other, in an attempt to dislocate his shoulder.

*lets the blade hit, but moves before it removes his limb* "I guess not."

*has her bow up and shoots Dan's hip*

Edited by Kat

Dan felt the blade lift him up. He slid himself off and kicked Jxemas in the stomach with both of his feet.

HP: 1/80

"Someone hold him."

"O-okay." *pins Dan to the ground*

*begins weaving his trap* "If you keep thinking death in the only option, Jxemas, you're going to lose. Horribly."

Edited by Kat

Silvia raked her fingers through her hair, spinning around to glance at Dan, now pinned down by Klotho - and from this angle that position looked very suggestive - before tipping her head towards Phoibus.
"You sound like you have a plan..." she said, balancing her Waste tome in her hand.

"Someone hold him."

"O-okay." *pins Dan to the ground*

*begins weaving his trap* "If you keep thinking death in the only option, Jxemas, you're going to lose. Horribly."

"I know that completely. But I'm not letting psychomaniacs run around like nobody's business. I'm not even supposed to be here damn it."

Silvia raked her fingers through her hair, spinning around to glance at Dan, now pinned down by Klotho - and from this angle that position looked very suggestive - before tipping her head towards Phoibus.

"You sound like you have a plan..." she said, balancing her Waste tome in her hand.

"Quite. Klotho, get off." *snaps his fingers to spring the trap*

*Gets off just in time for ropes of light bind Dan and solidify into chains* "Whoa..."

"There we go."

Dan felt himself get pinned down, then it happened. He saw magic chains surround him, binding him and sealing him. He couldn't do anything. He closed his eye. ''...And so I failed...'' He said as he was bound and covered in chains. He felt the energy being sucked out of him, and at once, he fell unconcious.

Dan felt himself get pinned down, then it happened. He saw magic chains surround him, binding him and sealing him. He couldn't do anything. He closed his eye. ''...And so I failed...'' He said as he was bound and covered in chains. He felt the energy being sucked out of him, and at once, he fell unconcious.

*feeling slightly vindictive, kicks him in the head* "Okay. I feel better now."

"And now to check him for a concussion. Your healers must be so overworked."

Anon: Oh, I beg to differ. Morality and victory, though I like to have both, are independent factors.

"You have no idea what I'm talking about."

Light: And so another is kicked from the stadium of the gods...*warps*

And now the little ass is unconscious. Wonderful. *Begins walking back alone* What am I even here for...

Edited by Sorin