• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Quite. Klotho, get off." *snaps his fingers to spring the trap*

*Gets off just in time for ropes of light bind Dan and solidify into chains* "Whoa..."

"There we go."

Silvia sighed, opening the tome to absent-mindly scan over the words she wasn't really reading. She was just so confused, not just because of Dan's sudden rage, or Klotho and Dusk's cold reactions or Phoibus' appearance or her own rage, which considering how her hands twitched was still there. She wasn't sure who to agree with, what the true story was.

Klotho kicking him in the head, however, cut her thoughts short.

"Why did you just do that, Klotho?" she said, her tone impossibly sweet considering how badly her hands shook, itching to hold the magic in her hands and watch something explode.

And now the little ass is unconscious. Wonderful. *Begins walking back alone* What am I even here for...

"Sorin, are... you not going to drag him back?" *confused* "I thought you wanted to interrogate him?"

Silvia sighed, opening the tome to absent-mindly scan over the words she wasn't really reading. She was just so confused, not just because of Dan's sudden rage, or Klotho and Dusk's cold reactions or Phoibus' appearance or her own rage, which considering how her hands twitched was still there. She wasn't sure who to agree with, what the true story was.

Klotho kicking him in the head, however, cut her thoughts short.

"Why did you just do that, Klotho?" she said, her tone impossibly sweet considering how badly her hands shook, itching to hold the magic in her hands and watch something explode.

"Because I'm hoping it knocked the sense off whatever mental shelf he hid it in. You know, to find it easier when he wakes up."

"If you need a target, Princess, so long as you don't blow my limbs or head off, I volunteer. That sort of rage is pretty dangerous with a dark magic tome, though."

"If that's it for me I'm out. Hate to see the army like this, but it's so pathetic.."

"If you think so, then why not offer advice instead of just commenting. Sorry we're not all emotionless ba-"

*puts a hand over Klotho's mouth and smiles at Jxemas* "She's right about the advice. Why not give some? That isn't 'be emotionless' or 'get over it'. Obviously, it doesn't work with this insane group."

"If you think so, then why not offer advice instead of just commenting. Sorry we're not all emotionless ba-"

*puts a hand over Klotho's mouth and smiles at Jxemas* "She's right about the advice. Why not give some? That isn't 'be emotionless' or 'get over it'. Obviously, it doesn't work with this insane group."

"Wisdom? I would say that ask first is best. Not kill first. Just look at the fool over there."

"Wisdom? I would say that ask first is best. Not kill first. Just look at the fool over there."

*muffled* "We tried that!"

"I'm sure they'll be just THRILLED to take it under advisement."

"Sorin, are... you not going to drag him back?" *confused* "I thought you wanted to interrogate him?"

"Because I'm hoping it knocked the sense off whatever mental shelf he hid it in. You know, to find it easier when he wakes up."

"If you need a target, Princess, so long as you don't blow my limbs or head off, I volunteer. That sort of rage is pretty dangerous with a dark magic tome, though."

"Don't you think that's a little unnecessary, Klotho?" Silvia said, clearly enunciating every syllable as her fingers inched slowly towards the words, already feeling them tugging for an escape.

"Don't you think that's a little unnecessary, Klotho?" Silvia said, clearly enunciating every syllable as her fingers inched slowly towards the words, already feeling them tugging for an escape.

"No, he obviously needs help finding it. And, remember, I want him dead."

*Sarcastic* "Why don't you do it since your methods and reasoning are far superior when compared to mine." *pissed*

*Sarcastic* "Why don't you do it since your methods and reasoning are far superior when compared to mine." *pissed*

"I'm older and have slightly more experience. But if you're going to get jealous over such a thing, maybe you need to think and re-evaluate a little. I'll tell you one thing though: I SUCK at interrogations."

"Eh. Thrilled eh? I would rather see them in pieces. Take the advise or not. Now where did Light go to...?"

"As sociable as ever. No wonder he's going to lose. As for you..." *picks up Klotho* "Come on, you. The reason you aren't even up yet is because you can't stand."

"I'm... I'm fine!"

"And I'm a prince."

"Hello, your highness."

*chuckles as he walks off*

(AFK for a bit. Dad's computer is starting to overheat.)

Edited by Kat

"As sociable as ever. No wonder he's going to lose. As for you..." *picks up Klotho* "Come on, you. The reason you aren't even up yet is because you can't stand."

"I'm... I'm fine!"

"And I'm a prince."

"Hello, your highness."

*chuckles as he walks off*

"As long as I have "him" by me I can't loose."

Light: Jxemas. I've been looking for you. He's on the move again.

"Really? Not again. Back to wellspring. I've over stayed my time. Good day.."*warps*

Cassandra remained seated in Dan's room back at the base, constantly twirling her hair and gazing out at the ocean that she could see from the window. 'I wonder if he...' She thought, but then shook it out of her head. 'No... no, I can't think like that. He needs me, and...' her thought trailed off as she started to think about how she really felt about Dan.

"I'm older and have slightly more experience. But if you're going to get jealous over such a thing, maybe you need to think and re-evaluate a little. I'll tell you one thing though: I SUCK at interrogations."

Jealous? Jealous. Jealous... *Grabs Dan's chains a literally starts dragging Dan back* "I need to hit something...." I haven't been this pissed since the Midmire...

Ok. That struck a nerve on Sorin.

Jealous? Jealous. Jealous... *Grabs Dan's chains a literally starts dragging Dan back* "I need to hit something...." I haven't been this pissed since the Midmire...

Ok. That struck a nerve on Sorin.

(If I was still here you could hit me.)

(If I was still here you could hit me.)

You don't want this hit. At the least it will break your jaw. It is one of those. Besides, hitting a comrade isn't Sorin's style unless its sparring.

Edited by Sorin

Anon: *looks at the vile* I am truly a horrible person for this temptation...but it's such...a challenge. Nothing else phases that man, yet, if I were to tear him down beyond any level of plausible repair, magic or not...could he still survive then? Is there some ridiculous magic trick that would still save him? And without that trick, would something normal phase him? Oh, so many question's I'll never have an answer to in my mortal life!

Ace:*walking up besides Sorin*"Today turned out to be a rough one, with Dan going berserk like that."

Alicia:*behind Ace*"All that pain, over love for another.... Why? Why did this have to happen?"

"..." *Quiet Rage* "He didn't deserve her if this is how he handles his troubles. The first Sorin agrees with me on that one."

Poly remained at the castle with Kat, still thinking about Dan and what he'd done. "Poor kid... love made him crazy." He said to himself, gazing over at Kat's pregnant and currently resting figure. "I guess I know how he feels, to a degree..." He shuddered, remembering the incident at Mount Prism. "Still... if I can move on, so can he. And from the sounds of it, he's got a girl ready to die for him."

"..." *Quiet Rage* "He didn't deserve her if this is how he handles his troubles. The first Sorin agrees with me on that one."

"Misconception. Grief. Failure."

Alicia:"I see..."

Ace:"Geez, how awful. Now I really do need to have a word with him once he wakes up. He isn't ready for a girl if this is how he handles his problems. I do have to agree with you there, Sorin. ....Sis, you okay?"

Alicia:"Y-yes....(Sorin's angry, I can feel it.)"