• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Why is he strapped? Why is he chained? Why did he run? Tell me that empath."

Ace:*entering*"I can answer that, Gulasca. He was ordered to kill the person who had shown him kindness in his time of need, who offered him counsel, gave him food and shelter, and he was ordered to kill her. That pain caused hin to lash out at Kat. Alicia, if you wish to talk to Dan, go."

Alicia:*goes to the roon Dan is in*"Dan, I came to see how you were after last night."

Edited by Ace Tactician

Ace:*entering*"I can answer that, Gulasca. He was ordered to kill the person who had shown him kindness in his time of need, who offered him counsel, gave him food and shelter, and he was ordered to kill her. That pain caused hin to lash out at Kat. Alicia, if you wish to talk to Dan, go."

Alicia:*goes to the roon Dan is in*

"...What is it that you require from me?..."

Alicia:*goes to the roon Dan is in*

"Soft hearts. All of you. One day you'll regret your actions."

"...What is it that you require from me?..."

Alicia:"Just to understand what happened to cause you all that pain I picked up last night."

"Soft hearts. All of you. One day you'll regret your actions."

Ace:"Maybe so, but so far it hasn't happened to me."

Alicia:"Just to understand what happened to cause you all that pain I picked up last night." Ace:"Maybe so, but so far it hasn't happened to me."

"You say that like you are a god. But you are mortal. Karma will end you one of these days. Either it be on the field or on your deathbed."

Alicia:"Just to understand what happened to cause you all that pain I picked up last night." Ace:"Maybe so, but so far it hasn't happened to me."

"...Ace just explained it...Ishtar gave me kindness...and I was forced to kill her...combine that with the fact that she rejected my love...no...rejected isn't the correct term...she thought it to be brotherly love...she assumed that I thought of her as a sister...when I felt so much more...now, I don't know how I feel about her...But I know that...that I wish to see Cassandra..."

"...Ace just explained it...Ishtar gave me kindness...and I was forced to kill her...combine that with the fact that she rejected my love...no...rejected isn't the correct term...she thought it to be brotherly love...she assumed that I thought of her as a sister...when I felt so much more...now, I don't know how I feel about her...But I know that...that I wish to see Cassandra..."

"..........I'm sorry for the accusation."

Resist urge to suddenly appear

do it i don't care

"Everything in my body tells me to lung Purgatory Corona straight into your heart. Don't take my apology lightly."

"I don't blame you...Still...I thank you for the apology..."

do it i don't care

"I don't blame you...Still...I thank you for the apology..."

"I thought you could be a friend to me. But I guess not. Show in my face EVER again and I will kill you. I don't care what the others would say. They would agree."*Walks off*

"I thought you could be a friend to me. But I guess not. Show in my face EVER again and I will kill you. I don't care what the others would say. They would agree."*Walks off*

"...I could have been...at least...I had hoped...to maybe be a better brother..." Dan slumped in his position, waiting for the next row of accusations.

"...Suit yourself, Dusk ol' buddy." Nathaniel left to return to the base.

"..." Watching Nathaniel leave, he sighed heavily and closed the door once he left. He needed to be alone... [Dammit, I'm starving... Maybe I should've gone with him...] Sulking back into the corner, he closed his eyes, raised his muffler and tried to take a small kip. If that failed, he could think