• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

yeah well what kind of brother pisses off for 6 months just so his sword can change into a different shape which could of easily been done if you FUCKING ASKED DAN TO RE-FORGE IT

1 Sorin changed his sword without a forge. Argument invalid.

2 A brother who knows truth.

"...Ace just explained it...Ishtar gave me kindness...and I was forced to kill her...combine that with the fact that she rejected my love...no...rejected isn't the correct term...she thought it to be brotherly love...she assumed that I thought of her as a sister...when I felt so much more...now, I don't know how I feel about her...But I know that...that I wish to see Cassandra..."

Alicia:"As Ace said, forced to kill Ishtar who showed you kindness, and you wished to remain with her. But she didn't feel the same way. That must have felt so painful to have to do such an act. That's why you lashed out at Kat, it was out of frustration and pain. Ace still believes in you, and so do I."

1 Sorin changed his sword without a forge. Argument invalid.

2 A brother who knows truth.

yes and is

3. an asshole

Alicia:"As Ace said, forced to kill Ishtar who showed you kindness, and you wished to remain with her. But she didn't feel the same way. That must have felt so painful to have to do such an act. That's why you lashed out at Kat, it was out of frustration and pain. Ace still believes in you, and so do I."

"...Well...that's two then, I guess..."

Edited by Dandragon

[i've indulged in my own thoughts for long enough now...] Inhaling heavily, he slowly opened the door and, yet again, the intense light blinded him momentarily. Covering his eyes and closing them, he soon re-opened them slowly after they adjusted to the light. Walking into the inn, he made himself some breakfast

[i've indulged in my own thoughts for long enough now...] Inhaling heavily, he slowly opened the door and, yet again, the intense light blinded him momentarily. Covering his eyes and closing them, he soon re-opened them slowly after they adjusted to the light. Walking into the inn, he made himself some breakfast

Ace:*entering*"Dusk? You okay?"

Anon: *knocks* Knock knock knock knock?

"Why are you tied up?" Nathaniel approached Dan, holding a plate of toast and a jug of coffee.

"...You haven't heard? Has nobody explained to you what has happened?"

He turns to see Ace with a blank expression. "No" Finishing off his breakfast and the tea with the herbs Yuffie gave him, he sat down

Ace sat across from Dusk, noting the events of last night hit him the hardest as Kat was his fiance. "Yeah, this whole mess hits pretty close to you, right?"

Ace sat across from Dusk, noting the events of last night hit him the hardest as Kat was his fiance. "Yeah, this whole mess hits pretty close to you, right?"

"You have no idea..." Pinching the bridge of his nose, closed his eyes and sighed. "I've only now just got back... She's going to be so angry at me..."