Sorin

(Shank? I am not familiar with this term. As it sounds like 'shark,' a viscous predator, I am worried as to it's meaning)

Stabbing someone (in the back. Stabbing is definitely correct, but it might be anywhere, not just in the back)

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Cassandra kept silent, still frowning and with tears still running down her face. She handed her Peshkatz and all other weapons - her Killing Edge and Wind Sword - to Alicia, then turned to Klotho. "I... wish to be alone with him." She said firmly, before turning her head back to Dan.

Alicia just stood by the door, watching over Cassandra's weapons. Wondering just what was going to happen now.

Poly shrugged, then leaned up against the wall. "Yeah, poor kid... I feel bad for him, y'know? He's ten years old, and fighting in an endless war alongside a woman he knows will never love him... and the man who made sure of that." he said solemnly, his mind drifting to Alicia and what may have happened if she had fallen for someone else in the Dreamers. Would he have been just like Dan was now?

Ace:"That has to be really hard on Dan. Fighting besides Kat, who he loves, but will never have because she's Dusk's fiance. It's tough, war can be cruel. Almost like some mercenary jobs I had to take while traveling with Gaius, Christine in tow."

Ace:"That has to be really hard on Dan. Fighting besides Kat, who he loves, but will never have because she's Dusk's fiance. It's tough, war can be cruel. Almost like some mercenary jobs I had to take while traveling with Gaius, Christine in tow."

Poly didn't press about why that would bug in her in particular. "Tell me..." he decided to try and change the subject. "... Is there anyone is this world you've fallen for? Or are you remaining steadfast for your world's Chrom?"

"And I say we leave the final judgment to Sorin. I am tired, miserable, and pregnant, which is way worse than being sick. I just want reassurance from my FIANCE who hasn't been around lately, making me feeling abandoned and lonely on top of everything."

"I was gone for a single night but... I just needed some time alone. The events last night..." He shakes his head a bit. "No. This isn't about me right now. I'm sorry I made you feel that way. I didn't mean to do that"

"I was gone for a single night but... I just needed some time alone. The events last night..." He shakes his head a bit. "No. This isn't about me right now. I'm sorry I made you feel that way. I didn't mean to do that"

"Hence your punishment."

(...Anon, we are NOT breaking Dan out...)

Aw, there goes all the fun

As Klotho left, Cassandra shut the door and walked over to Dan, tears still rolling down her face and her hair still in a tangled mess from all of the flailing she did as she worried about him last night. After getting to Dan, she stopped, unable to move, as she tried to figure out what she was going to do next.

"... Look at me...pathetic. Just a child who needs to be watched over. I've failed to be any sort of gentlemen...I'm sorry I failed you..."

"... Look at me...pathetic. Just a child who needs to be watched over. I've failed to be any sort of gentlemen...I'm sorry I failed you..."

Cassandra stood there, hearing what he'd said. But she chose not to accept it, and thus slapped him hard across the face, as the tears began to flow even harder on her skin.

"My punish... Yeah, my punishment... I won't leave you ever alone again, Kat. Ever. It was an incredibly selfish thing to do"

"Good. Then you can get started on those 'I love you's."

Poly didn't press about why that would bug in her in particular. "Tell me..." he decided to try and change the subject. "... Is there anyone is this world you've fallen for? Or are you remaining steadfast for your world's Chrom?"

Ace:"I still love Chrom, I will never leave him, never betray him. I long for the day I return home to his embrace, where I can hug him and just remain there for the rest of that day. Even if it was only an hour that passed, to me it will feel like an very long time. And that isn't even taking into account how bad I will miss my friends, and you and Alicia. I will be going back to my family while having to say farewell to family here in this realm." Ace felt tears well up in her eyes as she realized just how bittersweet going home would be, and how badly she missed Chrom.

"... Sorry I brought it up then, Sis." Poly said, before bringing his newfound sister-in-law in for a hug. "I think you need this right now."

"Good. Then you can get started on those 'I love you's."

"..." Tilting his head a bit away from her, he cleared his throat and closed his eyes. "... I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you"

"..." Tilting his head a bit away from her, he cleared his throat and closed his eyes. "... I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you"

*pokes her head into Kat's room* "Oh, good, Brother's here. Just wanted to check on you. Crimson is talking to Dan, with Gulusca and Alicia watching the door. I'm heading down to get you two some food, okay?" *starts to leave*

*Notices something* "K-Klotho, where did you get that archer's glove... gauntlet... thing. I can never remember the term."

"It... was a gift?" *shrugs* "Bye!" *races off*

"Yes, but..." *still staring* "That... had been Phoibus's wife's glove."

*pokes her head into Kat's room* "Oh, good, Brother's here. Just wanted to check on you. Crimson is talking to Dan, with Gulusca and Alicia watching the door. I'm heading down to get you two some food, okay?" *starts to leave*

*Notices something* "K-Klotho, where did you get that archer's glove... gauntlet... thing. I can never remember the term."

WHO SAID SHIPPING

Poly twitched. "I sense shipping fuel." He said, as he scootched over to where he felt it come from.

"... Sorry I brought it up then, Sis." Poly said, before bringing his newfound sister-in-law in for a hug. "I think you need this right now."

Ace didn't know how to react to this, aside fron saying, "It's okay, really. Because...I haven't said anything about it until now. T-thank you---" That was before Poly left after sensing shipping fuel, so Ace just decided to head to her room to apply the balms on her burns and change the bandages again.

WHO SAID SHIPPING

Poly twitched. "I sense shipping fuel." He said, as he scootched over to where he felt it come from.

(You're welcome. Surprised no one's commented on Phoibus having a wife.)

Cassandra stood there, hearing what he'd said. But she chose not to accept it, and thus slapped him hard across the face, as the tears began to flow even harder on her skin.

The blow felt harder than a hammer to him. "...So that's what you think of me? ...Understandable... I just didn't want to hurt you, yet I did anyway...And the worst part is that...I don't know how to fix that...other than saying sorry..." He began to cry. "I' e been so selfish now that I think about it. I've kept doing things without thinking about your feelings. So...allow me to ask...what do you want me to do?"

"Arm brace you mean?.. And Phoibus has a wife? Err, I mean... I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you"