• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Maybe that's his way of proposing."

"Uh... Poly? This is Phoibus we're talking about, first off. Second off... that doesn't work. I'm serious when I say it's important. You don't give something like that for JUST an engagement. Marriage itself, maybe. Maybe." *aggravated* "I don't know what's worse. The fact that he gave it to her, or the fact that Klotho's inordinately happy about it."

Edited by Kat

(Think of it as Sephrain coming back as "Lehran" In RD.)"I don't think I stuttered. Inform me whats happened during seven months."

Ace:"Let's see: The Dreamers split up to rebuild this continent, after six months we all reunited, abeit Risen attacked, souring the reunion. Kat is now bedridden, for a really good reason. The Dreamers have two new members, Klotho and Cassandra. Someone revived a large numbers of antagonists from every saga. Two of which are dead, and one such mission made Dan go nuts and attack Kat. Pretty much everyone went after him for that. Me and sis just wanted to talk."

Alicia:"Speaking of which, Angie has been seeking one more person for her mission."

Ace:"You should go Sis, I'm still recovering from killing Manfroy."

Ace:"Let's see: The Dreamers split up to rebuild this continent, after six months we all reunited, abeit Risen attacked, souring the reunion. Kat is now bedridden, for a really good reason. The Dreamers have two new members, Klotho and Cassandra. Someone revived a large numbers of antagonists from every saga. Two of which are dead, and one such mission made Dan go nuts and attack Kat. Pretty much everyone went after him for that. Me and sis just wanted to talk."

Alicia:"Speaking of which, Angie has been seeking one more person for her mission."

Ace:"You should go Sis, I'm still recovering from killing Manfroy."

"....I wish I stayed. But Angie has decided to kill Yahn? Light never told me that... Then again...Alicia. Can you do me a favor?"

"....I wish I stayed. But Angie has decided to kill Yahn? Light never told me that... Then again...Alicia. Can you do me a favor?"

Alicia:"You wish for me to accompany Angie on her mission, correct? Since Ace is still recovering from hers."

"From Lights description, you must be Klotho. I'll tell her. I have to tell her something's..."

"No offense, but I don't know you, and Sister is either busy with Brother at the moment or sleeping. So... no. I'll deliver any messages you have."

"Please."

Alicia:"Alright then, I'll make preperations to leave at once.*goes off to prepare*(This time, Xert isn't going to beat me to Yahn's soul. I will see him back to his proper plane!)

Ace:"Well, guess I better inform Angie then."

Alicia:"Alright then, I'll make preperations to leave at once.*goes off to prepare*(This time, Xert isn't going to beat me to Yahn's soul. I will see him back to his proper plane!)

Ace:"Well, guess I better inform Angie then."

Light: *watching with Magic Rune Invisible on* So it begins then. I'll tell Xert now...

"Great. I going to rest now."

(Please. I need to.)

"Tell her that Shadowfrost has returned."

"I suppose." *obviously reluctant* "I'll see if she's up for visitors." *begins walking to Kat's room, but stops* "And don't follow me, please. That's just rude." *leaves*

Hadn't she been in a forest earlier...?

She had.

So why was she on a couch now?

Silvia rubbed at her eyes and shoved herself off of it, grabbing on to the back of the couch for a moment to regain her balance before she stumbled up the stairs towards Kat's room, remembering something that she'd left up there last time before... that.

She cringed a little, remembering it, before she leaned against the doorway to Kat's room and knocked twice, using her other hand to rip the ribbons out of her hair.

She had.

Silvia rubbed at her eyes and shoved herself off of it, grabbing on to the back of the couch for a moment to regain her balance before she stumbled up the stairs towards Kat's room, remembering something that she'd left up there last time before... that.

She cringed a little, remembering it, before she leaned against the doorway to Kat's room and knocked twice, using her other hand to rip the ribbons out of her hair.

...my computer must have been glitching to hell. I see this three times.

She had.

"Come in."

Ace:"You got everything you need, sis?"

Alicia:"Yes, Tyrfing, forged Celica's Gale, Micaiah's Pyre, elixers, bandages, balms."

Ace:"Alright, be sure to come back alive sis."

Alicia:"I will return, Ace. I must return alive. For you and Poly."

Ace:"Yeah, you want me to tell him where you went if he should ask, right?"

Alicia:"Yes."

Ace:"Alright, Angie should be around here somewhere."

...my computer must have been glitching to hell. I see this three times.

Maybe. :\

"Come in."

Silvia tied the ribbons around her wrist before opening the door, glancing over towards the dresser and sure enough, seeing the book. "Oh, I did leave it here... thank Naga..." she grabbed the book and flipped it open, checking to see if her maps were still lodged inside before she glanced up and scanned the other occupants of the room. "Am I... interrupting something?"

"Oh, hey, Klotho," she said, leaning back against the wall so she didn't stumbled and beckoning the girl into the room. "Need something?"

Edited by Vashiane

Ace:"You got everything you need, sis?"

Alicia:"Yes, Tyrfing, forged Celica's Gale, Micaiah's Pyre, elixers, bandages, balms."

Ace:"Alright, be sure to come back alive sis."

Alicia:"I will return, Ace. I must return alive. For you and Poly."

Ace:"Yeah, you want me to tell him where you went if he should ask, right?"

Alicia:"Yes."

Ace:"Alright, Angie should be around here somewhere."

(Speak of the devil.)

"La la la la..."

Silvia tied the ribbons around her wrist before opening the door, glancing over towards the dresser and sure enough, seeing the book. "Oh, I did leave it here... thank Naga..." she grabbed the book and flipped it open, checking to see if her maps were still lodged inside before she glanced up and scanned the other occupants of the room. "Am I... interrupting something?"

"Oh, hey, Klotho," she said, leaning back against the wall so she didn't stumbled and beckoning the girl into the room. "Need something?"

(Vash, in case you didn't see it, there's a present in the char development.)

"No, just me trying to figure out what's going on through Phoibus's head." *glances at Klotho* "What is it, dear?"

"Some guy saying that he's 'Shadowfrost' wants to talk to you."

"...There is no man by that name. He is dead. I am not talking to a corpse."

"I'll go tell him then." *leaves*

"This is just one of those days, isn't it?"