Sorin

(Vash, in case you didn't see it, there's a present in the char development.)

"No, just me trying to figure out what's going on through Phoibus's head." *glances at Klotho* "What is it, dear?"

"Some guy saying that he's 'Shadowfrost' wants to talk to you."

"...There is no man by that name. He is dead. I am not talking to a corpse."

"I'll go tell him then." *leaves*

"This is just one of those days, isn't it?"

Silvia leveled her gaze at Kat and sighed. "It's Phoibus. Will we ever understand that?"

She turned to Klotho as the girl left, only appearing to deliver news about a Shadowfrost. ... She didn't remember that name at all, much less him being dead and now... alive.

She shook her head and glanced back to her book. "Maybe Anna Aimee had something to do with that?"

T-That character development~! <3

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Silvia leveled her gaze at Kat and sighed. "It's Phoibus. Will we ever understand that?"

She turned to Klotho as the girl left, only appearing to deliver news about a Shadowfrost. ... She didn't remember that name at all, much less him being dead and now... alive.

She shook her head and glanced back to her book. "Maybe Anna Aimee had something to do with that?"

T-That character development~! <3

(Glad you liked!)

"No, this one required some... extraneous stuff for his death. If she'd brought him back, he'd be terrorizing the Annas and I'd feel sorry for them. And having an annoyed Phoibus barking in my ear." *sighs* "Yeah, but giving Klotho the only thing he has left of his dead wife? That's confusing even for me."

(Glad you liked!)

"No, this one required some... extraneous stuff for his death. If she'd brought him back, he'd be terrorizing the Annas and I'd feel sorry for them. And having an annoyed Phoibus barking in my ear." *sighs* "Yeah, but giving Klotho the only thing he has left of his dead wife? That's confusing even for me."

"Phoibus gave her... what." Silvia blinked twice, snapping her book shut. "Okay, if something happened to Henry and I only had one thing of his left..." She paused, shuddering a little at the thought. "I would NOT give it to anyone. Maybe when he drops me again, I can pick his brain a little... maybe."

"Phoibus gave her... what." Silvia blinked twice, snapping her book shut. "Okay, if something happened to Henry and I only had one thing of his left..." She paused, shuddering a little at the thought. "I would NOT give it to anyone. Maybe when he drops me again, I can pick his brain a little... maybe."

"Hence my immense confusion. Add on it's been... 200 years and... yeah." *pauses* "Drops you again?"

Edited by Kat

"Hence my immense confusion. Add on it's been... 200 years and... yeah." *pauses* "Drops you again?"

"Hell, then I'd never give it away... I - wait. What did I say?" Silvia tipped her head back and thought it over before groaning. "Damn. I meant... dropped BY, not me. I'm sorry, I'm still kind of... tired..."

"Hell, then I'd never give it away... I - wait. What did I say?" Silvia tipped her head back and thought it over before groaning. "Damn. I meant... dropped BY, not me. I'm sorry, I'm still kind of... tired..."

"I figured that. It's the 'again' that caught my attention."

"I figured that. It's the 'again' that caught my attention."

She flushed, rubbing at her cheek and keeping her eyes up at the ceiling. "Y-Yeah, whoops. But no. When we see him again - which we're bound to - maybe I'll rope him down for a moment and ask. I'm sure he won't say no."

Poly was still sitting on the chair in Kat's room, cocking an eyebrow at Phoibus having contact with one of the Annas. 'And yet he's seducing Klotho...' Poly thought to himself as he weighed the options that they seemed to have.

She flushed, rubbing at her cheek and keeping her eyes up at the ceiling. "Y-Yeah, whoops. But no. When we see him again - which we're bound to - maybe I'll rope him down for a moment and ask. I'm sure he won't say no."

"He's particularly partial to this one rope trick... wait, you were talking about him answering the question. My mistake."

Phoiby gets AROUND~

(Yeah, no kidding. Whoops? Of course, what's funny is that he's not actually trying to seduce Klotho. It's more like she's inadvertently seducing HIM.)

"Oh well."

"I'm sorry, mister."

Edited by Kat

On phone so no italics.

*sigh* "Ever since the Jugdral Sorin told me about the Massacre, thinking became impossible. I need somebody to take my mind off that.. Tiltyu was it? ..." *Walks out his room*

Edited by Sorin

On phone so no italics.

*sigh* "Ever since the Jugdral Sorin told me about the Massacre, thinking became impossible. I need somebody to take my mind off that.. Tiltyu was? ..." *Walks out his room*

*runs into him* "Oh, hello." *hands him a mug of hot chocolate from the tray she's carrying* "This is for you, Leader."

"He's particularly partial to this one rope trick... wait, you were talking about him answering the question. My mistake."

(Yeah, no kidding. Whoops? Of course, what's funny is that he's not actually trying to seduce Klotho. It's more like she's inadvertently seducing HIM.)

"I'm sorry, mister."

Silvia's eyes widened and she almost dropped the book in shock. "Waitwaitwait, you have got to teach me said rope trick later, Kat."

On phone so no italics.

*sigh* "Ever since the Jugdral Sorin told me about the Massacre, thinking became impossible. I need somebody to take my mind off that.. Tiltyu was it? ..." *Walks out his room*

"Shame only the stronger blood survived."

Silvia's eyes widened and she almost dropped the book in shock. "Waitwaitwait, you have got to teach me said rope trick later, Kat."

"Why? Are you planning on seducing my brother? Or is your husband into that sort of thing?"

"Why? Are you planning on seducing my brother? Or is your husband into that sort of thing?"

Silvia giggled, waving a finger in the air. "Now, now, Kat, I can't give away ALL my secret plans, now can I?"

*runs into him* "Oh, hello." *hands him a mug of hot chocolate from the tray she's carrying* "This is for you, Leader."

"Hmm? Thank you Klotho..."*Drinks*

Silvia giggled, waving a finger in the air. "Now, now, Kat, I can't give away ALL my secret plans, now can I?"

"Considering said secret plan is apparently involving my brother and ropes... I think I need a little more information."

"Hmm? Thank you Klotho..."*Drinks*

"I... attempted to make some? I'm not sure how good it is. I'm sure others could be better. But... I thought it might help morale a bit?"