• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(You… do know that part of the definition of an eidetic memory is not forgetting… right?)

"Yes."

(I do.)

"...alright then." Samson began moving in the direction of Kat's room. He was about to walked up to it, before knocking.

​"...It's not healthy to release anger on a woman while training...but I can deal with consoling..."

"Never said she was to be your target."

(Consoling? With Kat?)

"You're supposed to see Sister, Samson."

*sigh* I can't spell apparently. "counseling" with Kat.

"T-Target?" Cassandra interrupted nervously, before looking up at Dan and clutching his hand. "What does he mean by that, Dan?"

(I do.)

"...alright then." Samson began moving in the direction of Kat's room. He was about to walked up to it, before knocking.

*looks up from braiding the still asleep Dusk's hair* "Come in?"

*sigh* I can't spell apparently. "counseling" with Kat.

(Wait, he's going to Kat for counseling?)

"T-Target?" Cassandra interrupted nervously, before looking up at Dan and clutching his hand. "What does he mean by that, Dan?"

Dan got up from the chair. "It mean's I have to train you in the art of fighting. One hour each day. That's half my punishment."

Edited by Dandragon

*looks up from braiding the still asleep Dusk's hair* "Come in?"

(Wait, he's going to Kat for counseling?)

No you both go to counseling together... with.... hmm...Damn everybody in this army needs counseling... any volunteers?

Edited by Sorin

Dan got up from the chair. "It mean's I have to train you in the art of fighting. One hour each day. That's half my punishment."

Cassandra looked at him and frowned. "You... see that as... punishment?" She asked. "If that's the case, I thought you'd like to spend time with me..."

Cassandra looked at him and frowned. "You... see that as... punishment?" She asked. "If that's the case, I thought you'd like to spend time with me..."

"I don't. He does. I honestly don't get it either, but I'll work with it."

Ace:*listening in, kinda forgetting about Shadowfrost guarding the door, winds up saying without a second thought*"I volunteer, pardon my eavesdropping Sorin.....Hi Shadowfrost." Edited by Ace Tactician

"I don't. He does. I honestly don't get it either, but I'll work with it."

Cassandra pursed her lips, but said nothing. It did give her a chance to be alone with Dan, so... maybe it wasn't bad at all? Maybe Sorin didn't see it as a punishment himself, as much as he saw it as potentially saving him.

Samson carefully walked in "Klotho said you wished to speak to me. What do you want to say?"

"I'd like you to take a small group to Plegia's Castle to kill the Tiger Eye of Grado. Angie is leading a group to Dragon's Table with Anon and… I think Alicia. Choose one or two more, please, to go."

No you both go to counseling together... with.... hmm...Damn everybody in this army needs counseling... any volunteers?

(You do know that the only times you have more than one person in counseling is family and couples, right? And both of those are actually rather controversial because it's not one-on-one and both focus on communication issues more than the mental issues.)

Edited by Kat

Cassandra pursed her lips, but said nothing. It did give her a chance to be alone with Dan, so... maybe it wasn't bad at all? Maybe Sorin didn't see it as a punishment himself, as much as he saw it as potentially saving him.

"Say...what did you do with the brave sword that I gave you?"

"I'd like you to take a small group to Plegia's Castle to kill the Tiger Gem of Grado. Angie is leading a group to Dragon's Table with Anon and… I think Alicia. Choose one or two more, please, to go."

(You do know that the only times you have more than one person in counseling is family and couples, right? And both of those are actually rather controversial because it's not one-on-one and both focus on communication issues more than the mental issues.)

I facepalm.

"I'd like you to take a small group to Plegia's Castle to kill the Tiger Gem of Grado. Angie is leading a group to Dragon's Table with Anon and… I think Alicia. Choose one or two more, please, to go."

(TIGER EYE AGDJHJHRGNBFUNBOL)

"Say...what did you do with the brave sword that I gave you?"

Cassandra paused. She didn't remember what she did with that sword of his... "I don't remember... I believe it's in my bedroom, though." She replied.

Nathaniel would be best counsellor.

"Huh..." Nathaniel wondered what would happen to him about Glaedyr.

Anon: Ah, Nathaniel, lad, I was meaning to speak to you! I sensed that my name was used and was going to investigate, but since we've come across each other I am reminded that I need that box you offered. Soon, please.

Cassandra paused. She didn't remember what she did with that sword of his... "I don't remember... I believe it's in my bedroom, though." She replied.

(I thought Cassandra gave all her weapons to Alicia.)

"I see...I think I may need it back for something...Unless someone decides to give me back my weapons." Dan picked up his backpack. "So...does Sorin want me to stay in Cassandra's room from now on? I have too much stuff in my own to fit in there."

Anon: Ah, Nathaniel, lad, I was meaning to speak to you! I sensed that my name was used and was going to investigate, but since we've come across each other I am reminded that I need that box you offered. Soon, please.

"Here." Nathaniel handed him the bag. "The box is inside. Nail it onto a shelf or in a cupboard, or something like that."