Sorin

I'm infront of the door.

drat, forgot somehow.

(Yeah, Alicia still has Cassandra's weapons, which should be tied up together outside the door to Dan's room)

Edited by Ace Tactician

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"I see...I think I may need it back for something...Unless someone decides to give me back my weapons." Dan picked up his backpack. "So...does Sorin want me to stay in Cassandra's room from now on? I have too much stuff in my own to fit in there."

(Isn't Sorin technically still right there or did I miss something?)

(I thought Cassandra gave all her weapons to Alicia.)

(oh fuck...)

"I see...I think I may need it back for something...Unless someone decides to give me back my weapons." Dan picked up his backpack. "So...does Sorin want me to stay in Cassandra's room from now on? I have too much stuff in my own to fit in there."

"Wait... I just remembered... Alicia kept them when I came in here." Cassandra interjected suddenly. The Brave Sword was presumably among them, but she couldn't be sure unless she got the weapons back.

"I'd like you to take a small group to Plegia's Castle to kill the Tiger Eye of Grado. Angie is leading a group to Dragon's Table with Anon and… I think Alicia. Choose one or two more, please, to go."

"...Yes, Ms Kat." (...Who should I take with me? Hm...)

(oh fuck...)

"Wait... I just remembered... Alicia kept them when I came in here." Cassandra interjected suddenly. The Brave Sword was presumably among them, but she couldn't be sure unless she got the weapons back.

"I see..."

(Isn't Sorin technically still right there or did I miss something?)

thats why i was asking

(oh fuck...)

Alicia was now standing with Ace in front of the door guarded by Shadowfrost, Cassandra's weapons, neatly gathered up. Just waiting to hand them back, whenever that tine came.

Ace:*listening in*"I volunteer, pardon my eavesdropping Sorin."

"Alright then. I'll leave that to you." Sorin shouted hoping she'd hear it on the other side of the door.

"I'd like you to take a small group to Plegia's Castle to kill the Tiger Eye of Grado. Angie is leading a group to Dragon's Table with Anon and… I think Alicia. Choose one or two more, please, to go."

(You do know that the only times you have more than one person in counseling is family and couples, right? And both of those are actually rather controversial because it's not one-on-one and both focus on communication issues more than the mental issues.)

You two have a lack of communication that lead to mental issues. Seems to work if you ask me. Then again...

"Thank you for reminding me. You only get wooden practice swords until I see improvement."

"Alright then. I'll leave that to you." Sorin shouted hoping she'd hear it on the other side of the door.

You two have a lack of communication that lead to mental issues. Seems to work if you ask me. Then again...

"Thank you for reminding me. You only get wooden practice swords until I see improvement."

(Personally, I think Dan needs treatment of his own issues before we can even think about communication stuff. …Let me rephrase that. I think that EVERYONE needs their own issues addressed before we can think about communication problems.)

(Personally, I think Dan needs treatment of his own issues before we can even think about communication stuff. …Let me rephrase that. I think that EVERYONE needs their own issues addressed before we can think about communication problems.)

True.

"Alright then. I'll leave that to you." Sorin shouted hoping she'd hear it on the other side of the door. You two have a lack of communication that lead to mental issues. Seems to work if you ask me. Then again..."Thank you for reminding me. You only get wooden practice swords until I see improvement."

Ace: "Thank you!" Ace shouted back, because of Shadowfrost guarding the door.

Alicia: "Ace, you may need an empath if you're going to be a counseler."

Ace: "Yeah, it wouldn't hurt. Though I'd think therapist would be the better word to use."

(Looks like I'm editing my other post again.)

Edited by Ace Tactician

(Anon laughs at your puny mortal therapy techniques!)

(Anon laughs at your puny mortal therapy techniques!)

(That crosses a line with me. I've had many of my relatives saved from suicide due to therapy. Don't.)

Edited by Kat

"Hm? Oh, hi Sammy!"

"Ah, wiza-"

​*sees Samson and Nathaniel, and walks up* "Um… can you two try this hot chocolate for me?"

"Um... Okay?" Nathaniel took the hot chocolate and sipped it cautiously.

"Alright..." Samson quickly drank the whole cup.