Sorin

"Are you that guy with the annoyingly superior attitude who can teleport?"

"Am I? Or am I not?"

"We have more important things to worry about, I'm afraid. At least, things that we consider more important."

"Forgive me then. I did not know."

"Maybe it's because no one cares at this point? Shadowfrost is back, whatever you were up to, I can bet that he can relay it to us." Dan took a sip. "Hmm....a hint of cinnamon, maple syrup...and something else. Along with chocolate, obviously."

"I'm the one doing the villain hunting. And keeping you safe from their ambushes."

Edited by shadowfrost zenbiniar

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Maybe it's because no one cares at this point? Shadowfrost is back, whatever you were up to, I can bet that he can relay it to us." Dan took a sip. "Hmm....a hint of cinnamon, maple syrup...and something else. Along with chocolate, obviously."

​"…I put vanilla in it too."

"Hey, Ace! How are you."

climactic encounter
"Oh...Kat..."

(I thought you all were in the lobby, where Kat's in her room. Ace's post just says she's 'wandering around' so I decided she wandered by Kat's room?)

Anon: *listening in for a short time* Hm...I know of a few poisons derived from or that taste like vanilla. Time to find antidotes. *leaves*

(Anon, she's not poisoning anyone.)

Edited by Kat

Anon: *listening in for a short time* Hm...I know of a few poisons derived from or that taste like vanilla. Time to find antidotes. *leaves*

Suddenly Dan began choking, violently, as he fell to the ground. He began foaming from the mouth, unable to speak any words as all that would come were bubbles. He felt his energy drain away, slowly, painfully. He looked up to see Klotho looking at him intently. As he felt his life begin to fade, he slowly closed his eyes. He could have sworn he saw Klotho smirk.

I'm sorry i had the urge

Edited by Dandragon

Suddenly Dan began choking, violently, as he fell to the ground. He began foaming from the mouth, unable to speak any words as all that would come were bubbles. He felt his energy drain away, slowly, painfully. He looked up to see Klotho looking at him intently. As he felt his life begin to fade, he slowly closed his eyes. He could have sworn he saw Klotho smirk.

I'm sorry i had the urge

Oh god. That's funny. Can we keep it?

I'm sorry i had the urge

(I… mentioned that things like this made me mildly uncomfortable, right?)

im sorry...but i don't remember you mentioning that, no

(In the PM. I mentioned that the reason why I didn't want to do that subplot was because it made me uncomfortable.)