• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Ace: "Yup, it's me. Feeling okay today, Kat?"Ace: "Dan's here? Oh..."

​"Huh? No, Dan's not here. I haven't seen him since…" *shakes head* "I'm fine. Though Dusk's been asleep practically all day and won't let my arm go. It's made it a little difficult to write."

​"Huh? No, Dan's not here. I haven't seen him since…" *shakes head* "I'm fine. Though Dusk's been asleep practically all day and won't let my arm go. It's made it a little difficult to write."

Dan heard Kat's voice coming from somewhere. He didn't know how to approach her.

Cassandra worked her way through the halls in order to find Dan, or really anyone that she could trust. She needed to get these dreams sorted out... the ones with Dan... Thinking about it, perhaps Dan wasn't the best person for her to speak to right now.

Cassandra worked her way through the halls in order to find Dan, or really anyone that she could trust. She needed to get these dreams sorted out... the ones with Dan... Thinking about it, perhaps Dan wasn't the best person for her to speak to right now.

"Oh, Crimson, what are you doing here?"

Ace: "It's great to know you're doing well today, Kat. Though Dusk sleeping all day makes me think he's REALLY exhausted."

"Oh, Crimson, what are you doing here?"

Cassandra turned around with a start at the sound of Klotho's voice. Looking at the young archer, she once again found herself mesmerized by her striking looks. "O-oh, Klotho..." She began, turning just the faintest pink. "I'm... j-just taking a w-walk..." She said, trying to cover up her slowly strengthening blush.

Ace: "It's great to know you're doing well today, Kat. Though Dusk sleeping all day makes me think he's REALLY exhausted."

"He retains his grip, at least." *dryly* "Do you mind helping me take a few notes?"

Cassandra turned around with a start at the sound of Klotho's voice. Looking at the young archer, she once again found herself mesmerized by her striking looks. "O-oh, Klotho..." She began, turning just the faintest pink. "I'm... j-just taking a w-walk..." She said, trying to cover up her slowly strengthening blush.

"Oh, I see." *cocks head to side in confusion* "Are you sick?"

"Oh, I see." *cocks head to side in confusion* "Are you sick?"

Cassandra let out a small yelp and pulled her top up to cover her face. 'Oh... this is frightening...' She thought to herself, eyes continuing to dart between gazing at Klotho and burrowing into her top. "N-n-no... I-I'm fine, Klotho..." She replied, desperately trying to keep her composure around her.

Cassandra let out a small yelp and pulled her top up to cover her face. 'Oh... this is frightening...' She thought to herself, eyes continuing to dart between gazing at Klotho and burrowing into her top. "N-n-no... I-I'm fine, Klotho..." She replied, desperately trying to keep her composure around her.

"If you say so." *still looks confuse* "Wow, your tummy is really flat."

(So… there was a mention of trying to cut down their UST… but Klotho's not cooperating.)

Dan finally got up the courage to walk into Kat's room. "...Kat..."

"Ah, Dan, hello!" *smiles softly* "About time they let you out. How are you feeling?"

Edited by Kat

"H-huh?" Cassandra quickly asked, before peering down at her stomach... "Eep!" She gasped out and ran around the corner, face burning as bright red as her hair.

(So… there was a mention of trying to cut down their UST… but Klotho's not cooperating.)

"Ah, Dan, hello!" *smiles softly* "About time they let you out. How are you feeling?"

"I should be asking you that...Out of all the people here, you are acting like what I did was no big deal. And that surprises me."