Sorin

"Sorta. I can FEEL yours, so I think you're really warm because of it. I don't feel mine, so I don't think I'm all that warm." *shrugs and starts poking at the underside of her bed* "Not that it matters much." *accidentally cuts her finger, but doesn't even twitch* "…Whoops, bleeding."

Cassandra blinked a couple of times, then without warning, grasped Klotho's hand and placed the bleeding finger in her mouth to try and moisten the wound to bandage it. "There..." She said as she finished, pulling off a piece of her top's fabric to wrap Klotho's finger with.

now Dan needs to come in to make it an orgy

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Sorta. I can FEEL yours, so I think you're really warm because of it. I don't feel mine, so I don't think I'm all that warm." *shrugs and starts poking at the underside of her bed* "Not that it matters much." *accidentally cuts her finger, but doesn't even twitch* "…Whoops, bleeding."

"Oh, I can't count the number of times I slip and fell over the years." *hugs him back* "I'm sorry for sending you after her, Dan. I honestly did just think you had the best chance of getting out alive." *pats him on the head* "You should learn how to smile more, though. You've caught Cassandra already with the brooding thing, but smiles are the key to keeping girls most of the time. Just a bit of advice."

"Yeah..." Dan got up and left, thinking maybe it's time to get some well-needed sleep in his bed.

Cassandra blinked a couple of times, then without warning, grasped Klotho's hand and placed the bleeding finger in her mouth to try and moisten the wound to bandage it. "There..." She said as she finished, pulling off a piece of her top's fabric to wrap Klotho's finger with.

klotho will piss off the second Dan even shows up and you know it

Edited by Dandragon

"Oh, huh." *startled* "You didn't need to do that. It didn't hurt. But thank you though." *thinking* "Hey, what does blood taste like?"

"Yeah..." Dan got up and left, thinking maybe it's time to get some well-needed sleep in his bed.

klotho will piss off the second Dan even shows up and you know it

Sad, but true. Unless someone can make a case for hate-sex

"Oh, huh." *startled* "You didn't need to do that. It didn't hurt. But thank you though." *thinking* "Hey, what does blood taste like?"

"I... try not to think about it." Cassandra replied simply, then felt Klotho's hands. "You're quite warm now too."

I was just about to say something about ANGREH HAET SEX

"I... try not to think about it." Cassandra replied simply, then felt Klotho's hands. "You're quite warm now too."

"Oh, so it tastes bad?" *curls into Cassandra's side* "So, what tastes good?"

(Klotho's not helping the UST huh?)

not sure how klotho would even feel about sex in the first place

Dan had been walking when he heard Cassandra speaking. He decided to see what was up, and went to the room where he heard the voice coming from. The door was apparently blocked by something. He could hear Klotho's voice now along with Cassandra's. He heard them talking about how warm they felt to each other. Dan's face flushed with red.

(Klotho's not helping the UST huh?)

I'm eleven and what is this?

Edited by Dandragon

not sure how klotho would even feel about sex in the first place

Dan had been walking when he heard Cassandra speaking. He decided to see what was up, and went inside the room he heard the voice coming from. He saw Klotho and Cassandra were under a bed talking about how warm they both were. Dan's face went completely red.

I'm eleven and what is this?

(Could've SWORN the door was locked and blocked by a chair.)

(Is it just a coincidence UST is one letter short of lust?)

Probably, but it works.

(Eh, chairs are push overs. The keep moving from the table and getting sat on)

(Well, all I can say is: Duh duh- duhuh, Ewwwwww)

(Actually, you get a good sized chair wedged under the doorknob and it isn't moving at all. That's why it's a staple in many locked-room murder mysteries.)

uhhhhhh...SHIT editing

Even better is the fact that's Klotho's room. And that's why I said someone should make a case.

Poly, since there's an eavesdropper now, do we have to make it more or less suggestive?

Edited by Kat

(Actually, you get a good sized chair wedged under the doorknob and it isn't moving at all. That's why it's a staple in many locked-room murder mysteries.)

(I prefer jail cells to chairs, honestly. Less annihilated by axe wielding jail breakers)

Again, Cassandra giggled, and flushed a bit. "W-Well... remember when I... kissed you... that night?" Cassandra replied, before rubbing her hand on Klotho's face. "You tasted delicious." She added, licking her lips.

(what do you think I want to make it, Kat?)

Again, Cassandra giggled, and flushed a bit. "W-Well... remember when I... kissed you... that night?" Cassandra replied, before rubbing her hand on Klotho's face. "You tasted delicious." She added, licking her lips.

I know, no brainer. Had to ask anyway.

​"I… taste delicious?" *thinking* "Then, do you want to eat me?"

Man, we're mean to Dan.

Edited by Kat

Cassandra giggled, then tapped Klotho's nose. "No, love..." She began, licking her lips again and switching to her most seductive tone. "... But I wouldn't mind another taste."

(And Dan's getting the weirdest boner right now)

I know, no brainer. Had to ask anyway.

Man, we're mean to Dan.

Dan felt something in his pants...

Cassandra giggled, then tapped Klotho's nose. "No, love..." She began, licking her lips again and switching to her most seductive tone. "... But I wouldn't mind another taste."

(And Dan's getting the weirdest boner right now)

​"Oh… kay?"

Dan felt something in his pants...

*DYING OF LAUGHTER* It's okay, Dan. Puberty's a bitch. It's okay. (I foresee awkward conversations in the future.)

Edited by Kat

you talking to the character or me? I've already gone through puberty thank you very much

(The char. Sorry. Dying on laughter makes me a little incoherent. *still dying*)

Release the kraken?

Best euphemism

​"Oh… kay?"

Cassandra smiled, and leaned in closer to Klotho, mind racing and heart pounding. 'I can't believe I'm about to do this again...' she thought, as she brought her lips closer to Klotho's.

Cassandra smiled, and leaned in closer to Klotho, mind racing and heart pounding. 'I can't believe I'm about to do this again...' she thought, as she brought her lips closer to Klotho's.

*thinking a bit and decides to close the distance herself* (Sorry if I messed up some plans, Poly?)

Edited by Kat

Dan was struggling not to go crazy and break the door down. But he didn't know what to do. He already knew about these feelings, but he had never felt them before until now. What did Silvia call it...horny?