• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Dan was still standing outside of the doorway, blushing furiously, staring at his hand. But there was a single thought at the back of his mind. ...Didn't Cassandra...have feelings for him? That's what he felt from her "...Then...isn't she...cheating on me?" He said quietly.

(It isn't cheating unless there's an established relationship.)

"Thanks!" *smiles and hands her the notes* "I haven't written down yet that Angie, Anon, and Alicia were heading to Dragon's temple. Samson and Nathaniel are heading to Plegia Castle as well. I don't know if they've a third member."

Ace rubbed her eyes as she finished writing this down, "Should I see if Sis, Anon and Angie left yet? Also....why do I have this weird feeling that somethings happening right now?"

"Got a strategy, Captain?" Silvia said with a smirk, yanking one of her hair ribbons off her wrist and tying her hand into a ponytail.

"Not really. Need to see who it is first."

"Liiiiiike?"

Cassandra giggled - god, she was doing that a lot lately - and pulled Klotho closer to her. "I told you... anything your heart desires~"

Dan was still standing outside of the doorway, blushing furiously, staring at his hand. But there was a single thought at the back of his mind. ...Didn't Cassandra...have feelings for him? That's what he felt from her "...Then...isn't she...cheating on me?" He said quietly.

(It's okay if it's been teased earlier than Dan/Kat was)

Ace rubbed her eyes as she finished writing this down, "Should I see if Sis, Anon and Angie left yet? Also....why do I have this weird feeling that somethings happening right now?"

"I've got the same feeling, myself. I thought it was just my arm going numb."

(you're saying there isn't at this point?)

(Uh… if kissing and smiling, which is all I'm remembering atm, was enough for a relationship… there'd be a lot of polygamous relationships in.)

Cassandra giggled - god, she was doing that a lot lately - and pulled Klotho closer to her. "I told you... anything your heart desires~"

"So… what do YOU want to do?"

Edited by Kat

(Uh… if kissing and smiling, which is all I'm remembering atm, was enough for a relationship… there'd be a lot of polygamous relationships in.)

(dan don't know that. He thinks they be doing sex)

"Actually, never mind the tea. I feel... oddly unclean. I think I should commandeer the baths."

You people have no shame. I'm doing my utmost to keep a straight face, but it's not easy.

(I have the most disapproving frown right now. Oh yeah, and I'm dying. Would someone do something about that?)

"Actually, never mind the tea. I feel... oddly unclean. I think I should commandeer the baths."

You people have no shame. I'm doing my utmost to keep a straight face, but it's not easy.

Why fight the laughter?

As Poly led Silvia towards the 'disturbance in the Ship', as he called it, he passed by Ace & Kat. "Oy, you two, help me ship people."

"I can't move from the bed."

(dan don't know that. He thinks they be doing sex)

(I meant Dan and cassandra?)

(I have the most disapproving frown right now. Oh yeah, and I'm dying. Would someone do something about that?)

(Ask Alicia or Angie in the PMs.)

"Not really. Need to see who it is first."

(It's okay if it's been teased earlier than Dan/Kat was)

"Any ideas? I've been a BIT out of touch on the army's relationships, sadly..." she cringed a bit, recalling her utter shock at hearing Poly used to harbor feelings for her. She was also a bit... oblivious about things like that - gods above knew how long it took for her to realize she liked Henry - but really. She should have noticed.

Then Silvia WOULD have a harem.

Why fight the laughter?

(I meant Dan and cassandra?)

(Ask Alicia or Angie in the PMs.)

chalk it up to Dan being too young to understand relationships?

Dan had been standing there for a while. He heard someone walking down, and saw Poly. "Uh...you might wanna listen to this"

"Any ideas? I've been a BIT out of touch on the army's relationships, sadly..." she cringed a bit, recalling her utter shock at hearing Poly used to harbor feelings for her. She was also a bit... oblivious about things like that - gods above knew how long it took for her to realize she liked Henry - but really. She should have noticed.

Then Silvia WOULD have a harem.

"Well, it would be Glaedyr or Nathaniel or… something with Dan, Klotho, and Cassandra. Not necessarily the three of them together at the same time, given recent events."

chalk it up to Dan being too young to understand relationships?

Dan had been standing there for a while. He heard someone walking down, and saw Poly. "Uh...you might wanna listen to this"

Ah, gotcha.

I snort. It's very undignified.

WHAT'S DIGNIFIED ABOUT THIS?! XD

As Cassandra stared deeply into Klotho's eyes, she pushed her off briefly and began to pull off her top. "I'll get to that soon~" She cooed out, before her top came all the way off. She still kept her undergarments on - she felt naked without them, even with actual clothes - but she decided to show off everything she could.

(I regret nothing)

"Oh, yeah. Uh... can we push the bed over?"

"Wheh?" *tries to listen in*

As Cassandra stared deeply into Klotho's eyes, she pushed her off briefly and began to pull off her top. "I'll get to that soon~" She cooed out, before her top came all the way off. She still kept her undergarments on - she felt naked without them, even with actual clothes - but she decided to show off everything she could.

(I regret nothing)

​"Oh, okay." *takes off her own clothes… and discards her undergarments because she thinks it's just what to do*

(I'll change it if you all feel I need to)

"Excuse me?"

[8:28:30 PM] Daniel S. Cooke: OH GOD KAT WHY

[8:28:37 PM] tayberries.and.cream: ...

[8:28:42 PM] tayberries.and.cream: I - I read it...

[8:28:47 PM] Daniel S. Cooke: ...i need a hug

[8:28:48 PM] tayberries.and.cream: B-B-Brb dying...

[8:28:51 PM] tayberries.and.cream: I NEED AN ADULT.

[8:29:13 PM] Daniel S. Cooke: legally YOU ARE AN ADULT

Give me a K

Give me an I

Give me an N

Give me a K

Give me a Y

What does that spell?

KINKY!

I swear, half the time I go along with these things just for this.

[8:28:30 PM] Daniel S. Cooke: OH GOD KAT WHY
[8:28:37 PM] tayberries.and.cream: ...
[8:28:42 PM] tayberries.and.cream: I - I read it...
[8:28:47 PM] Daniel S. Cooke: ...i need a hug
[8:28:48 PM] tayberries.and.cream: B-B-Brb dying...
[8:28:51 PM] tayberries.and.cream: I NEED AN ADULT.
[8:29:13 PM] Daniel S. Cooke: legally YOU ARE AN ADULT

Sorry? She's innocent. Do I need to change it?

Oh, I think I found my Skype name again.

Edited by Kat

(LMAO OH FUCK)

​"Oh, okay." *takes off her own clothes… and discards her undergarments because she thinks it's just what to do*

(I'll change it if you all feel I need to)

Cassandra's face felt like it was on fire as she stared at Klotho's naked form. "Oh... oh my... I don't know how I'd ever compare to you..." She said, as she brought her in for another large kiss.

​"Excuse me?"

"Hold on. It sounds like... oh, no way... IT'S HOT LESBIAN SEX?!" *pulls out Armads, ready to bust down the door*

(I regret nothing)

"Wheh?" *tries to listen in*

"What are we listening for, again?" Silvia rubbed at her eyes and sighed, still trying to fully wake herself up.

At Poly's outburst, she immediately sputtered, blushing redder than the Anna's hair. "W-What. WHAT? P-P-Poly d-don't go in there! That's KIND OF PRIVATE."

Edited by Vashiane

I swear, half the time I go along with these things just for this.

Sorry? She's innocent. Do I need to change it?

Oh, I think I found my Skype name again.

pay no attention, we're just flipping out with how crazy this is getting