Sorin

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Anyway, I'll be going now?" *waves and walks off*

Cassandra had been asleep for too long. She supposed it couldn't be helped, after all; she did lose a fair bit of blood last night from cutting herself with the Peshkatz. Still, who told Kat she was doing that in the first place? Or did she simply have a sixth sense for such matters? And... for that matter... where was Dan?

​"Crimson!" *tackles in a hug*

(I've no idea where she is)

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Yeah. Anyway, I'll be going now?" *waves and walks off*

"Yeah, goodbye, Klotho"

"Who else is here? Poly, Sorin, any of the veterans?"

"All of the veterans are here, as well as some new people. We're going to be travelling for Valm soon. You should acquaint yourself with some of them"

As Cassandra was brought to the ground by Klotho's tackle-hug, she wondered why exactly the young archer was so happy to see her. "Well... h-hi, Klotho." She responded, unsure of what else to say to this.

"Valm? I actually went there to get my sword out of the Demon's Ingle. It's a tough place."

"Oh? How funny is that? Anyway, the whole army is going there now, to take care of some resurrected villains and some of the Anna's"

As Cassandra was brought to the ground by Klotho's tackle-hug, she wondered why exactly the young archer was so happy to see her. "Well... h-hi, Klotho." She responded, unsure of what else to say to this.

"There you are! Are you okay? You look really sad and… hey, those are bandages? Who hurt you? I'll beat them up!"

"There you are! Are you okay? You look really sad and… hey, those are bandages? Who hurt you? I'll beat them up!"

Cassandra's slight smile suddenly faded as she saw the bandages. "O-Oh... these were..." She began, but trailed off. She wasn't sure if she wanted to tell Klotho about the bandages or the fact that she cut herself last night... willingly, at that. "... It's nothing."

Seeing Duck leave the room, he made his way to the docks, doing one final inspection on the boats before they left for Valm... Home... [it's been too long, really. Going back there... It's going to be awesome, if a bit frightening] With the sunlight seeping into his skin, he sat on his boulder and waited for the others

Cassandra's slight smile suddenly faded as she saw the bandages. "O-Oh... these were..." She began, but trailed off. She wasn't sure if she wanted to tell Klotho about the bandages or the fact that she cut herself last night... willingly, at that. "... It's nothing."

"If you say so." *smiles*

"Because honestly? I think you need it. Someone to live for... trust me, kid, you'll enjoy the married life. Besides, don't you have someone special in the Dreamers?" *glares at Breezy* "... I don't even need to say it anymore."

Edited by Polydeuces

"Because honestly? I think you need it. Someone to live for... trust me, kid, you'll enjoy the married life. Besides, don't you have someone special in the Dreamers?"

"Are you going about that again?"

"Because honestly? I think you need it. Someone to live for... trust me, kid, you'll enjoy the married life. Besides, don't you have someone special in the Dreamers?" *glares at Breezy* "... I don't even need to say it anymore."

"You don't need to get married to live happy." Edited by Frost Slayer

"You're funny if you think constantly telling me to shut up will change anything."