• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"And you're my Goddess of Reason."

As Cassandra listened to Dan & Kat's conversation, they started speaking of someone named Ishtar, and she could tell that Dan felt pain from mentioning that name. 'Oh, Dan... I wish you felt the way you do for that Ishtar person towards me...' She thought, hanging her head low.

i seem to recall Dan proclaiming his love to her

''Yes...that would be nice....I still think of her as a motherly figure to me for what she did.''

''Yes...that would be nice....I still think of her as a motherly figure to me for what she did.''

"It's always hard losing a mother. I remember having only one, really. I nearly collapsed when she died."

"It's always hard losing a mother. I remember having only one, really. I nearly collapsed when she died."

''Yes but...you weren't the one who killed her...were you?'' Like you ordered me, Kat? No...not now, Dan...

Alicia: "You're making me blush..."

"And you make me swoon every time I look at you."

"Crimson? You look sad. What's wrong?"

Cassandra turned over to Klotho, trying not to tear up. "Ah, it's nothing... just thinking about love... and the people I can feel it towards."

"Poly! It's good to see you! How have you been?"

"Well, my leg's all ripped up, but otherwise fine."

Alicia: "Poly, is Duck a friend of yours?"

"Yeah, he's a friend of mine who's been here in the Dreamers from the beginning. Duck, this is my fiance, Alicia."

"Well, my leg's all ripped up, but otherwise fine."

"Yeah, he's a friend of mine who's been here in the Dreamers from the beginning. Duck, this is my fiance, Alicia."

Alicia smiled and tried to wave with her free hand, "It's very nice to meet you, Duck."

"It's very nice to meet you as well. Congratulations to both of you! But... your leg got torn up? Should I even ask?"

"... Fucking zombies, man. Shit's gotten insane since you left."

"Let's see... well, we've liberated this continent. And we found out that the Annas aren't even human. Oh yeah, and a bunch of old villains have popped up."

"I've heard of him, but I'm not sure if he's back. We did get attacked by some goon named Narcian, who I think was an old villain as well..."

"I've heard of him, but I'm not sure if he's back. We did get attacked by some goon named Narcian, who I think was an old villain as well..."

At this point Ace happened to speak up, "Narcian...was he that guy on the wyvern the night you found all that Feroxi ale? I vaguely recall that guy." Then answering Duck, "Sorry, he got away...and I really wanted to kill him."

Edited by Ace Tactician