Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"....What."

Ace: "Where?"

"Crazy? Okay, yeah. Where are they? I'll calm him down."

​"Where we keep all the mounts, of course. …Well, next to them. We had to move them to protect Zephyr and Aurum last night. Now they're both complaining and destroying stuff. Oh, and they've almost broken the wall that separates them, so I think they're trying to fight each other. Wyvern bites aren't poisonous, right?"

Edited by Kat

​"Where we keep all the mounts, of course. …Well, next to them. We had to move them to protect Zephyr and Aurum last night. Now they're both complaining and destroying stuff. Oh, and they've almost broken the wall that separates them, so I think they're trying to fight each other."

Ace: "Oh no, that's not good. I better go check to see if anything got destroyed. Comeon Sis."

Alicia: "Shouldn't we leave those wyverns to Duck?"

​"Where we keep all the mounts, of course. …Well, next to them. We had to move them to protect Zephyr and Aurum last night. Now they're both complaining and destroying stuff. Oh, and they've almost broken the wall that separates them, so I think they're trying to fight each other. Wyvern bites aren't poisonous, right?"

"Wyvern bites are like Mad Cow disease. Fake".

"Wyvern bites are like Mad Cow disease. Fake".

​"…Pretty sure that exists, idiot. Also, I got bit, which is why I'm asking."

"Who owns the other one? The huge, spiky one is Raymond."

"The idiot here. I like Raymond. He didn't bite me for trying to change the water."

Edited by Kat

​"…Pretty sure that exists, idiot. Also, I got bit, which is why I'm asking."

"The idiot here. I like Raymond. He didn't bite me for trying to change the water."

Ace: "Shouldn't you get looked at for that bite, Klotho?"

Ace: "Shouldn't you get looked at for that bite, Klotho?"

"I was about to. But I think wyvern's destroying the ship is a more major problem. Unless it's poisoned."

"Funny. He's usually a lot more ferocious. He's more intimidating than the other one. He must like you."

"I think he just liked I was changing his water. The other one knocked it over."

"Xavier acts like this cause he's territorial."

"I think that's another word for 'bully'."

Edited by Kat

"I was about to. But I think wyvern's destroying the ship is a more major problem. Unless it's poisoned."

Ace: "We can't have wyvern's destroying the ship, but we also can't afford to lose a friend to a bite."

Alicia: "When are those wyvern's going to be calmed down so we don't capsize?"

After a generally good night, Dusk was loitering around the deck, when he suddenly heard the roars of wyverns. "Damn wyverns... Should put an arrow through them. Less noise"

"Don't be mean to them. That's like saying put Dan down because he's a jerk."

Ace: *thinking* (Poor Dusk, you're not the only one who wishes to punch Dan. I'm fighting the urge to yell, "What is with you?!" and slap him across the face. This new Dan...still creeps me out.)