• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"God dammit, where's my room?!" He was running through below deck, trying to find his room. "This must be it!" He said as he slammed the door open. "...This is not the right room..." He said as he quickly covered himself with the nearest thing he could find.

"Your room is next to mine, Dan." *unfazed*

Yuffie enters the cabin to find Kat and Silvia snuggling together in a small bed. "Is... is Dusk okay with this?"

"Dusk is busy, and I'm cold."

"Spiders are weird..." Silvia mumbled, trying to stay awake and continue the conversation. "So I have something to say... apparently... I act a lot like you. Or... well... kind of."

​"…Yeah, I know. Which is why I will never, EVER, give up on you. If I made it through, so can you."

​"…Yeah, I know. Which is why I will never, EVER, give up on you. If I made it through, so can you."

"...This day...has just become the worst day of my entire life...can it get any worse?!" Dan ran into his room, slammed the door shut, put on a fresh pair of clothes, lay down in his bed, and began to cry hysterically. "What the hell did I do to deserve this?!"

Edited by Dandragon

"That's okay, you know. I have a fear of spiders and I don't know where THAT came from."

"Come on in~"

"Just make sure I don't go walking around and the like, Alison. Which you can do while cuddled up in the mountain of blankets Dusk forced on me before he headed out to help Samson steer."

"R-Right! Of course!" Alison stammered. And with that, she gently hoped into the comfy bed, and she knew that she had felt much better lying under the warm blankets. Just then, she saw the male named Dan run into the room. "W-Wha?"

Edited by LuigiandShadowGirl

"I don't even know where I am, dear."

"H-her room." *flushing bright red*

​"Right. I'll leave you three… two… to your… whatever."

"What are you talking about?"

*annoyed* "Your sex."

"Huh? But we're not doing that."

Cassandra's face lit up, and something in her snapped. She stomped over to Phoibus & Klotho and shoved them both out, before realizing that she'd lost her top in all the commotion. "Oh gods... I need to find it..." She whispered as she quietly snuck out of her room.

"I'm saying to come with me. Gods damned."

(Duck knows who Shadowfrost is right? He didn't get his memory erased. So he should recognize Jxemas as Shadow.)

(Yeah. That's why he doesn't trust him)

Sorin mumbled from Jxemas' back."Kat's...room."

"Why there? And what caused this? Was it him?"

*out of his bed, carrying his Tomahawk* "Whoever made all that noise, I'm going to kill them..." 'Sounded like it came from Kat's room, so...'

"...This day...has just become the worst day of my entire life...can it get any worse?!" Dan ran into his room, slammed the door shut, put on a fresh pair of clothes, lay down in his bed, and began to cry hysterically. "What the hell did I do to deserve this?!"

"I'll… talk to him later."

"R-Right! Of course!" Alison stammered. And with that, she gently hoped into the comfy bed, and she knew that she had felt much better lying under the warm blankets. Just then, she saw the male named Dan run into the room. "W-Wha?"

"Just ignore him, darling."

(going to do Klotho-Phoibus as a skit, I think)

"Mm... I suppose I - Dan?" Silvia's ears perked up at the sound of Dan's voice and she looked up, waving a hand lazily to him. "Oh hey there... o-oh... hey there..." She froze, staring at Dan, completely bemused before she broke into a wide smirk. "Didn't know we'd entered THAT stage in our relationship."

"Mm... I suppose I - Dan?" Silvia's ears perked up at the sound of Dan's voice and she looked up, waving a hand lazily to him. "Oh hey there... o-oh... hey there..." She froze, staring at Dan, completely bemused before she broke into a wide smirk. "Didn't know we'd entered THAT stage in our relationship."

"Hush, there. Don't embarrass him further." *kisses her cheek* "Sleep, Silvia. The storm's about to get worse, I think."

"I'll… talk to him later."

"Just ignore him, darling."

(going to do Klotho-Phoibus as a skit, I think)

Although the two females beside her seemed unfazed, Alison was the opposite. Her cheeks were covered with a slight crimson. "W....What?! W-What are you d-doing in here? G-Get out!!" she cried out in a jumbled wreck, covering her eyes with a nearby pillow. Luckily Dan had ran out of the room as quick as the wind. Still flustered, Alison then turned back to Kat. "Does..Does this happen often?"

Edited by LuigiandShadowGirl

*stomping towards Kat's room, wearing some... interesting pajamas* "I'm gonna kick the ever-loving shit out of Dan if I find him in here..." *knocks on the door*

Although the two females beside her seemed unfazed, Alison was the opposite. Her cheeks were covered with a slight crimson. "W....What?! W-What are you d-doing in here? G-Get out!!" she cried out in a jumbled wreck, covering her eyes with a nearby pillow. Luckily Dan had ran out of the room as quick as the wind. Still flustered, Alison then turned back to Kat. "Does..Does this happen often?"

"Somedays are crazier than others."

"Should I go after him? He seems rather... distraught."

"Please and thank you."

*stomping towards Kat's room, wearing some... interesting pajamas* "I'm gonna kick the ever-loving shit out of Dan if I find him in here..." *knocks on the door*

"Go away. Girls and healers only."

Yuffie headed out of Kat's room. "Oh hi Poly! No boys who aren't healers allowed, apparently. Access prohibited."

Yuffie turned on his heel, and walked over to Dan's room, and knocked on the door. "Dan? Dan, it's Yuffie. May I come in?"

Edited by YayForYuffie

"Then why the fuck did it sound like our resident prepubescent emo dick was in there making stupid amounts of noise?" *sees Yuffie open the door, then looks at what he's wearing* "... Um. Shit."

Edited by Polydeuces

Yuffie headed out of Kat's room. "Oh hi Poly! No boys who aren't healers allowed, apparently. Access prohibited."

Yuffie turned on his heel, and walked over to Dan's room, and knocked on the door. "Dan? Dan, it's Yuffie. May I come in?"

Dan couldn't here from the pillow over his head and the sobs he was making. He looked pathetic to himself.