Sorin

"Manners Klotho. Ace, get those two out of here!" Sorin ordered as he jumped over a rider's lance landing on the back of the Wyvern. He then decapitated the rider and Wyvern in one move. 'One' He counted.

"So, I'm supposed to be polite while sending men screaming to their deaths!" *shoots more down* "How many are there?!"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Seeing Klotho pointing at Ace and Alicia, Yuffie rushes over, and sees Poly on the ground. "POLY! No!"

He immediately pulls out his Mend staff, and begins attempting to heal him.

Poly - work or not work?

(I'd prefer if you left it for now.)

*feels the staff's power over him, but it doesn't work* "... Shit. I'm... gonna die like this... aren't I?"

Alicia: "Ace, how bad does it hurt being away from Chrom?"

Ace: "How bad...does it hurt? Hell, I can't begin to tell you just how BADLY I miss him! But that's no excuse to try and kill yourself out here!"

Alicia: "THEN HOW CAN YOU UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL?"

Ace: "Sis...Lemme guess...you feel cold because...*just gives that look*"

Alicia: "...Yes..."

Ace: "It's a bump in the road. Hell, I had some of those with Chrom. There were days I felt just like you do now. But did I go looking to die? HELL NO! I simply TOLD HIM HOW I FELT! Do you really think Poly wouldn't listen if you just told him how you felt?! Now I'm going to drag you two into safety and let you two sort out any issues!" *begins dragging Alicia and Poly off the battlefield* "Poly, you better not die on me!"

Edited by Ace Tactician

"You're going to cause another someone to die if you aim like that! You said yourself that wyverns fall to arrows easily!"

"I'm aiming just fine, thank you!"

*feels the staff's power over him, but it doesn't work* "... Shit. I'm... gonna die like this... aren't I?"

"Nope."

*Lunges P.Corona and misses*

"Heh. You missed."

"You haven't made a move on me yet. Are we scared?"

"Why should I be? Arrogant fool. This will be done faster than it started."*Hits with Gungnir*

"Agh! That hurts...mildly. Mostly I can't feel it."

(Okie dokie lokie!)

Yuffie continued casting Mend on Poly, trying his best to keep the Feroxi alive.

(And now I must go to sleep. Night all!)

"Hey... Sis... I can't feel my legs. Is that bad? Do they look broken?"

Ace: "Lemme check for any broken bones..."

Alicia: *sobbing* "This is...all my fault...I caused this...I should just..."

Ace: "OH NO! YOU stay right there! NO family of mine is committing suicide!" *still checking for broken bones*

Alicia: "Poly......I'm...sorry...I...caused you....this pain....because...I felt so distant..."

Ace: "See? Was that so hard? Next time you want some loveing, just say something! Geez!"

*to Poly* "I hate to say this, but you got fractures...Here. You need this elixir more than I do right now. Though you may need to stay off your feet until the bones heal up again. I'd ask Yuffie though, he's a healer not me. I just know first aid."

"I. Said. No. Go away or I will stab you with Corona."

"You stab any of the Dreamers and I'm shooting you down personally" Dusk thundered out of the ship and onto the island, watching the wyverns dancing in the sky. He shot down one that was tailing Duck. "Sorry for being late!"

"You stab any of the Dreamers and I'm shooting you down personally" Dusk thundered out of the ship and onto the island, watching the wyverns dancing in the sky. He shot down one that was tailing Duck. "Sorry for being late!"

"Good. I never liked being here anyway. Pleasure from fighting feeds me. Pain feeds me. The hunger for FIGHTING PLEASES ME."

Ace: "Lemme check for any broken bones..."

Alicia: *sobbing* "This is...all my fault...I caused this...I should just..."

Ace: "OH NO! YOU stay right there! NO family of mine is committing suicide!" *still checking for broken bones*

Alicia: "Poly......I'm...sorry...I...caused you....this pain....because...I felt so distant..."

Ace: "See? Was that so hard? Next time you want some loveing, just say something! Geez!"

*to Poly* "I hate to say this, but you got fractures...Here. You need this elixir more than I do right now. Though you may need to stay off your feet until the bones heal up again. I'd ask Yuffie though, he's a healer not me. I just know first aid."

"Wait... so that's why you felt so bad, Ducky-poo? Gah..." *drinks the elixir and slumps back* "Alicia, love... stay here with me. I'm a sitting duck, and I need a big, strong Dreamer to protect me from all these freaks." *smiling despite being visibly in pain*

"Good. I never liked being here anyway. Pleasure from fighting feeds me. Pain feeds me. The hunger for FIGHTING PLEASES ME."

"Then perhaps I can give you pain you crave so dearly?.. Later though. I have more important things to attend to... Like this wyvern circling above me..."

​"…So, should I shoot him? Because that's a stupid attitude."

"Then perhaps I can give you pain you crave so dearly?.. Later though. I have more important things to attend to... Like this wyvern circling above me..."

"Again. I don't eat from weaklings. You can't give me the kill I want."*Turns back*"This wound hurts. But I am strong. Even if it means my death."

"Wait... so that's why you felt so bad, Ducky-poo? Gah..." *drinks the elixir and slumps back* "Alicia, love... stay here with me. I'm a sitting duck, and I need a big, strong Dreamer to protect me from all these freaks." *smiling despite being visibly in pain*

Alicia: "Y-Yes. That...was why...I felt so bad. Yes, I'll stay and protect you... I don't feel like fighting..." *hugs Poly and buries head in shoulder*

Ace: "Right, now if you guys will excuse me...I need to vent. And these wyverns are going to be sorry they caught me on a bad day!" *dashes off and proceeds to wreck havoc on the battlefield, clearly mad*

​"…So, should I shoot him? Because that's a stupid attitude."

"If you do, Klotho, I'll give you a cookie" He fired an arrow at the wyvern above him, causing the flier to splatter all over the ground

"Again. I don't eat from weaklings. You can't give me the kill I want."*Turns back*"This wound hurts. But I am strong. Even if it means my death."

"You speak as if I can't kill you"

Edited by DodgeDusk