• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

*sees the light and gets a smile on his face, then starts laughing heartily* "... He's back."

Alicia: "That light...Does that mean...He's returned."

Elsewhere:

Ace: "Good thing this tiara is in my pocket"

The bright light changes to a teal blue color, in the shape of portal. Further inspection reveals the shape of a figure, rushing outward from it. As he came closer, and gracefully leaped outward, sword in hand, he came into contact with one wyvern and sliced its stomach, followed by landing on a second wyvern rider, knocking the rider off and stabbing the wyvern itself. AS the dragoon began to descend onto the ground, so did he, landing perfectly on his two feet with elegant grace. As he stood up, the person was revealed to be.... Marth!

*Flicking the hair out of his eyes* Hello everyone. Sorry to keep you waiting

Edited by Hero-King

The bright light changes to a teal blue color, in the shape of portal. Further inspection reveals the shape of a figure, rushing outward from it. As he came closer, and gracefully leaped outward, sword in hand, he came into contact with one wyvern and sliced its stomach, followed by landing on a second wyvern rider, knocking the rider off and stabbing the wyvern itself. AS the dragoon began to descend onto the ground, so did he, landing perfectly on his two feet with elegant grace. As he stood up, the person was revealed to be.... Marth!

*narrows eyes suspiciously and aims an arrow at the strange*

"He hath returned. I'm not amused."

"Down, Klotho, he's mine! ... Ours. Fuck it." Silvia swiftly sent Aurum into a dive towards the ground, jumping off the moment she felt it was safe enough to do so and tackling Marth to the ground in a hug.

Ace: "Klotho, no. That's Marth, a fellow Dreamer. Marth, you're back. Things went crazy around here without you. Oh, and here's your tiara back." Ace had to giggle when Silvia tackle hugged him.

Edited by Ace Tactician

"Oi, Marth! I'd help you out right now, but there's the issue of my legs kinda having several fractures. Don't worry, they're safe... just like I said they would be."

"Marth, I knew you'd return. Did you miss me?"

"Down, Klotho, he's mine! ... Ours. Fuck it." Silvia swiftly sent Aurum into a dive towards the ground, jumping off the moment she felt it was safe enough to do so and tackling Marth to the ground in a hug.

Ace: "Klotho, no. That's Marth, a fellow Dreamer. Marth, you're back. Things went crazy around here without you. Oh, and here's your tiara back." Ace had to giggle when Silvia tackle hugged him.

As i stood up, I noticed a woman readying her bow. Though, I'm not threatened or baffled by her, for it looks as though she is a new recruit for the Dreamers. Never fear. i am a frie-

Before I could finish my statement, Silvia had tackle hugged me me to the ground.

Oof. Hello Silvia. How have you guys been?

As i stood up, I noticed a woman readying her bow. Though, I'm not threatened or baffled by her, for it looks as though she is a new recruit for the Dreamers. Never fear. i am a frie-

Before I could finish my statement, Silvia had tackle hugged me me to the ground.

"........"

Ace walked up to Marth, "Well, I have a lot to say on that matter. But that's just me. I'm so glad to see you back."

"Oi, Marth! I'd help you out right now, but there's the issue of my legs kinda having several fractures. Don't worry, they're safe... just like I said they would be."

Alicia: "Marth...He really is part of the Dreamers, just like Ace said."

"Okay, Marth, I see how it is."

I then took notice of Duck, Ace, Poly, Jxemas, Sorinand everyone within the dreamers It's great to se you all again. However, it looks like you have a situation on your hands. Allow me to give my assistance, and then we can get back to our reunion.

I then jumped back into the fray

How many of them are there?

Edited by Hero-King