• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Depends. Did he hear you?"

"Does it matter? Move."

"Well, Marth. It was great seeing you again, but I have to tend to my wyvern. He cut his wing in the battle."

(In other words, I'm going to bed. Good night!)

Good night.

Alicia didn't move, even with the reunion going on. She just leaned against Poly and watched, "Ace seems glad Marth is back. I'm just glad to be right here."

*smirking* "I ship it."

Alicia didn't move, even with the reunion going on. She just leaned against Poly and watched, "Ace seems glad Marth is back. I'm just glad to be right here."

Ace: "I thought it was seven months you were gone. Maybe I remembered wrong..."

Silvia found herself retreating at the statement of her change, pulling her hair away and using it play with her hair instead. "I've... That I have. You've been gone for seven months Marth. Seven... very long... months."

Seven months..... I've been away for SEVEN WHOLE MONTHS. What has happened in my time away? I...see. Well, you're not the only one who's changed. Like I promised, I came back a new me. I said with a smile on my face. And I wont be leaving you guys for that long again. I then sheathed Falchion. Then I remembered. OH! You still have it right?

"I don't talk to playing cards..."*Walks away*

Ithen noticed Jxemas. Not one for converastion are you?

Edited by Hero-King

Seven months..... I've been away for SEVEN WHOLE MONTHS. What has happened in my time away? I...see. Well, you're not the only one who's changed. Like I promised, I came back a new me. I said with a smile on my face. And I wont be leaving you guys for that long again. I then sheathed Falchion. Then I remembered. OH! You still have it right?

​"…" *still suspicious*

"I am different. Not the emotionless man I am before. I am a killer beyond death. And you of all people kept the secret away from me."

"Are you going to shove me out of your way?"

"You actually think I would and that offends me.... I'll wait. You can't stand there forever."

"You actually think I would and that offends me.... I'll wait. You can't stand there forever."

"No, I don't think you would. That's why I'm standing here. And you'd be surprised, Sorin. Especially considering that Marth is going around, specifically greeting everyone. I don't have to outlast YOU. I just have to wait for him."

"I am different. Not the emotionless man I am before. I am a killer beyond death. And you of all people kept the secret away from me."

So then. You remember everything now. The only reason I didnt tell you is because it wasnt for me to tell. Who am I to tell you what you are? I had hoped that that this could be a fresh start for you

Edited by Hero-King

So then. You remember everything now. The only reason I didnt tell you is because it wasnt for me to tell. Who am I to tell you what you are?

"Hey, mister, can you greet Sister before she falls over? I think she's being stubborn with Leader, but she really can't be out of bed. Pregnant and all."

"No, I don't think you would. That's why I'm standing here. And you'd be surprised, Sorin. Especially considering that Marth is going around, specifically greeting everyone. I don't have to outlast YOU. I just have to wait for him."

"...Fine. *Still unenthusiastic* Marth! Welcome back. Now?"

So then. You remember everything now. The only reason I didnt tell you is because it wasnt for me to tell. Who am I to tell you what you are?

"Not everything. Not since he took them away. Then who then? Would you want me to suffer for all these years?

"Hey, mister, can you greet Sister before she falls over? I think she's being stubborn with Leader, but she really can't be out of bed. Pregnant and all."

You want me to meet your sister? Well, okay then. Now noticing Sorin Ah. Sorin. Its a pleasure to finally reunite after all this time. My apologies for the lateness

"Not everything. Not since he took them away. Then who then? Would you want me to suffer for all these years?

The way to finding oneself isnt for anyone to determine except said self. I would rather have not let you suffer, but from the last we had a talk, I did ask if you remembered me, which you didnt at the time.

Edited by Hero-King

You want me to meet your sister? Well, okay then. Now noticing Sorin Ah. Sorin. Its a pleasure to finally reunite after all this time. My apologies for the lateness

"Her 'Sister' is me, Marth. You know me. At least, I'd REALLY hope so."

*smirking* "I ship it."

Alicia: "I see. I think I found a way to tease Ace back now."

Ace: "Yup, I have your tiara right here," *Hands it to Marth*

(getting tired. Need a good exit.)

Silvia finally stepped forward, tracing her eyes over Marth's form and trying her damn, damn hardest not to blush. He HAD come back a new him... a very, very handsome new him. Granted, he had been quite attractive before but... damn, change was a good thing. "I... yeah. Y-You certainly have..." Silvia fought to keep from grinning like an idiot as she spun around to face Ace, beaming and reaching out for the girl's hand. "Ace held it the entire time. She's quite attached to the thing, I'm surprised she even wants to return it," she said with a laugh.

"Did he hear you?"

"Mhm, sure. Kat, can I go now?"

"Mhm, sure. Kat, can I go now?"

​"…" *quietly* "You and I will talk later about this." *more loudly* "The map is in my room. I've plotted a tentative course on it."

The way to finding oneself isnt for anyone to determine except said self. I would rather have not let you suffer, but from the last we had a talk, I did ask if you remembered me, which you didnt at the time.

"Hmph. I rested for 7 months in Wellspring of Truth. My mind has reached limits than ever. Shadowblade...no. Nirvana has reached even greater power. I've reached greater power."

Silvia finally stepped forward, tracing her eyes over Marth's form and trying her damn, damn hardest not to blush. He HAD come back a new him... a very, very handsome new him. Granted, he had been quite attractive before but... damn, change was a good thing. "I... yeah. Y-You certainly have..." Silvia fought to keep from grinning like an idiot as she spun around to face Ace, beaming and reaching out for the girl's hand. "Ace held it the entire time. She's quite attached to the thing, I'm surprised she even wants to return it," she said with a laugh.

Ace: "I did become attached to it, but I'll still return it. Because...it reminds me of someone back home...someone that feels familar...anyway, now that I blew off steam with all those Ignis Valflames, I need to sleep, and help Sis tend to Poly. I don't think he's supposed to walk with those fractures. Guess this means we'll both be carrying him then."

(aka, I'm going to sleep,)

​"…" *quietly* "You and I will talk later about this." *more loudly* "The map is in my room. I've plotted a tentative course on it."

"...Right. Thank you." *Leaves* 'Yup. He is gonna be angry. I gave his Lord the cold shoulder. He's gonna hate me for awhile.'

"...Right. Thank you." *Leaves* 'Yup. He is gonna be angry. I gave his Lord the cold shoulder. He's gonna hate me for awhile.'

*smiles at Marth to cover for Sorin* "Sorry, Marth, it's been a tiring few months. Would you mind helping me to my rooms? I'm afraid I can't walk very well at the moment."