Sorin

Silvia made her way around the corner into the room every one was gathered in, twirling her Killer Lance in her hand as she slumped against the door frame. "Present and accounted for. ... And so ready to get off this boat..."

​"Yeah… no offense, but you look it."

"Klotho!"

"What? She is."

"Try...best....can...do...."

"Thank you, dear." *smiles softly*

Edited by Aqua

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(Who are we about to fight?)

(Raydrik, Lloyd, and Shiharam. The last two will appear later. …I think. Shadow, correct me if I'm wrong, please.)

Edited by Aqua

Ace: "Gaius, I need you to stay here and keep an eye on Poly while Alicia and I are off fighting."

Gaius: "Huh, so I have to watch your sister's husband while you both are away in battle. What's in it for me?"

Ace: "Some candy I grabbed before leaving port. And hard to find stuff too."

Alicia: "Please, Gaius. Poly can't do much with fractured legs in battle. I'd...feel better."

Gaius: "Since Ace offered to sweeten the deal, I'll keep an eye on Khan Poly while you're away. Just don't get killed out there, Empress."

​"Yeah… no offense, but you look it."

"Klotho!"

"What? She is."

"Thank you, dear." *smiles softly*

Silvia reached out with her lance and flipped it so the blunt end was aimed at Klotho and gently poked her knee with it. "Jerk." She giggled and stuck out her tongue, making sure to affirm that she was joking.

"If we're all here, let's get moving!"

​"…Someone is also wanting to get off the ship."

"I'm bored."

​"…Oh, hell, you're becoming like me. No, don't."

"?"

Silvia reached out with her lance and flipped it so the blunt end was aimed at Klotho and gently poked her knee with it. "Jerk." She giggled and stuck out her tongue, making sure to affirm that she was joking.

*yelps* "That tickled!"

"Uh oh. Just revealed a weak spot."

​"…Oops…"

Edited by Aqua

As Sorin was responding to his allies, he felt the anchor hit and he looked out to see land. "We move. Everyone let's go." As they exited the boat, he made sure to make one last statement. "Let's keep it quiet this time. Don't need another Plegia Castle. That was a pain in the ass to rebuild. Klotho, you are integral to this plan as are you Cassandra. Stay close."

Ace: "Hehehe, looks like I'm not the only one itching for action."

"Just be careful. Especially you, Ace. This battle will be… chaotic."

As Sorin was responding to his allies, he felt the anchor hit and he looked out to see land. "We move. Everyone let's go." As they exited the boat, he made sure to make one last statement. "Let's keep it quiet this time. Don't need another Plegia Castle. That was a pain in the ass to rebuild. Klotho, you are integral to this plan as are you Cassandra. Stay close."

*nods* "All set."

"Be careful, everyone. Think before you act here."

Edited by Aqua

"Be careful, everyone. Think before you act here."

With every step, Marth continued to keep a hand on Falchion and scanned the environment for any such threats. After coming back from a war outrealm, this should be a good way to test his new found potential.... within reason of course. As Naga has already stated that there are drawbacks. I'll be fine over here

Edited by Hero-King

"Just be careful. Especially you, Ace. This battle will be… chaotic."

Ace: "Yeah, I have a feeling this will be one chaotic battle." Those were Ace's last words to Kat before she and Alicia followed alongside the others off the ship, weapons in hand.

Cassandra twirled her Peshkatz in her left hand, and kept her right hand loose and limber so she could easily grab her Killing Edge if the need arose.

*keeps close to Sorin and moves as carefully as possible to not trip*

(Sorin, tell me if she was supposed to be waiting in a specific spot.)

"When we get in, we find the barrels and our enemy. We move the barrels and Klotho, the rest is you."

(She's cool close to Sorin. He can reflex catch her if need be.)

"When we get in, we find the barrels and our enemy. We move the barrels and Klotho, the rest is you."

(She's cool close to Sorin. He can reflex catch her if need be.)

"Okay." *already has the arrows and matches in hand* "Thank you, Lonely Pyro, for showing me this."

Silvia quickly flipped open the top of her bag and scanned the contents, taking note of her Carreau, Fenrir, Mire and Arcfire tomes before she closed it again, immediately taking off towards the ramp and jumping down onto the ground.

"Finally!" She gasped, immediately collapsing to the earth with her arms spread out wide, as if she were hugging it. "Dearest Mother Earth, how I've missed you!"

Silvia quickly flipped open the top of her bag and scanned the contents, taking note of her Carreau, Fenrir, Mire and Arcfire tomes before she closed it again, immediately taking off towards the ramp and jumping down onto the ground.

"Finally!" She gasped, immediately collapsing to the earth with her arms spread out wide, as if she were hugging it. "Dearest Mother Earth, how I've missed you!"

"Harem is silly. And loud."

"Harem is silly. And loud."

"I'll tickle torture you later, Klotho..." She lifted her head up to look at the girl before flopping back down. "Besides... doing this seems to magnify the sound of footsteps..."

"I'll tickle torture you later, Klotho..." She lifted her head up to look at the girl before flopping back down. "Besides... doing this seems to magnify the sound of footsteps..."

​"Tickle… torture…?" *confused*

Ace: "I've kinda missed walking on solid ground again. It feels like that trip took forever."

Alicia: "Finally after being at sea for so long, being able to walk on the ground again feels so nice..."

Marth gave out a chuckle at Silvia's silly moment with Klotho. I didnt think you'd miss land this much. But, he remembered, that we had to keep our eyes peeled, so he quickly put on a serious look. But anyways....

​"Tickle… torture…?" *confused*

"I'll fill you in on the details of that later..." Silvia said with a wink, before pushing herself up off the ground and stretching, raising her arms above her head. "Great, now, can someone fill me in on what we're accomplishing here?"