• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Isabelle: Ok.

*Now heads to the room and starts practicing teleporting across the room without the use of a rewarp staff by snapping in between her nails instead of her fingers.*

Isabelle(Thinks): This power is only from Zofia. The only thing that us witches cannot do is allure men to attack their allies.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Isabelle: Ok.

*Shuts the door gently and then heads to the room and starts practicing teleporting across the room without the use of a rewarp staff by snapping in between her nails instead of her fingers.*

Isabelle(Thinks): This power is only from Zofia. The only thing that us witches cannot do is allure men to attack their allies.

(Her door was already shut. It's been shut ever since Dusk left.)

*stumbles out of the infirmary, eyes red and hands and feet bleeding from the mirror* "…I should have that talk now…" *carefully makes her way to Dan's room*

*Isabelle wonders why us witches don't have power to turn enemies against each other*

Isabelle(Thinks): *While raking her long nail on her scepter* Could it be that Zofia is actually learning to get along with humans? Although, it is sad that were near extinct after my people went through two wars both the Valentina and Gerxel's as we had to be part of Gwenchaos and Doma's schemes. Why we all wear black leather, not for show and tell. And all of us have red hair, but red haired individuals usually have markings of the Fala which I'm one of the red heads with the markings of Tordo, like all other Zofians. I've had no markings of Fala as well as everyone else from Zofia, but those who are blessed by Fala herself should have them.

*Starts combing her soft dyed brown hair*

Edited by Dark_Huntress

*sigh*"Come in. Sit down. Take a load off."

​"…I don't want to bloody your door knob."

(Who should Duck casually walk past?)

(I'm not sure, truth be told. Best guess would be the infirmary, but I'm not sure they're online)

​"…I don't want to bloody your door knob."

(I'm not sure, truth be told. Best guess would be the infirmary, but I'm not sure they're online)

Dan opened the door for her and let her come in and sit on his bed. He brought up a chair and sat down himself. "So...where do you wanna start?"