Sorin

Looking outward, I deduced that there were twelve more to go. Meaning that we're currently outnumbered, 3 to 1. Not that I'm worried though. You have me, two twin daughters to a Goddess bloodline and the reigning Knan of Ferox. There's more of them. C'mon! *Leaps off the building and onto the ground to charge at the husks*

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Looking outward, I deduced that there were twelve more to go. Meaning that we're currently outnumbered, 3 to 1. Not that I'm worried though. You have me, two twin daughters to a Goddess bloodline and the reigning Knan of Ferox. There's more of them. C'mon! *Leaps off the building and onto the ground to charge at the husks*

*Readies herself*

Isabelle: Right. I've got my Physic staff to aid the wounded if anything gets out of hand.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

"Forgive me, beauteous healer."

"You are NOT flirting in front of me, boy-toy."

"Hey, that was a full sentence AND an insult!"

---

​"That… sounds familiar… Bonnibel's a nice name, though."

"Phoiby's not my boy-toy! I'm not "Miss I-Have-Like-A-Thousand-And-One-Lovers MICHEL" over here..." Aimee said, shaking her head at her sister's antics and almost shrieking as the magic slipped slightly out of her control. "Yikes."

She smiled, twitching a hand up and rocking it back and forth. "It's just a name. Of a girl I used to know. I remember her... even if she doesn't really remember me."

Ace ran up besides Marth, "Yeah, let's kill these husks and whoever summoned them before more husks show up."

"Phoiby's not my boy-toy! I'm not "Miss I-Have-Like-A-Thousand-And-One-Lovers MICHEL" over here..." Aimee said, shaking her head at her sister's antics and almost shrieking as the magic slipped slightly out of her control. "Yikes."

She smiled, twitching a hand up and rocking it back and forth. "It's just a name. Of a girl I used to know. I remember her... even if she doesn't really remember me."

*tries to laugh and ends up coughing.*

"Easy there."

----

"Oh, she must've been really nice."

Cassandra looked down at Dan's desk, after seeing that he'd ran off instead of trying to be a man and explain himself. She was so mad at him, she thought of what it would be like to see him as an inch tall and trying to pull something like that... to trap him before her looming form... to grind him like a bug underneath her boot... to feel his body split, twist and burst into little pieces beneath her large feet... but then she noticed that there was a letter on his desk. Angry, she grabbed it and was about to tear it up, and leave him to rot in wherever he'd happened to be ... but then she began to read it, against what she wished for at that point. "Dear Dreamers..."

*swings his sword through another husk* "Ugh... this blows. How many are left?"

*tries to laugh and ends up coughing.*

"Easy there."

----

"Oh, she must've been really nice."

Aimee giggled a little. "My sisters are all kind of ridiculous... like, you could NOT sneak up on Bernadette while she was painting or she grab you and paint on you for interrupting her! And by the Goddess, if you think I talk a lot, you should have met Solange. She was also so bubbly and warm and she talked to EVERYONE. Well, I mean, so did Oriana, but Solange was crazy about it!"

"She was until I lost her..." Marceline muttered, angrily strumming a chord on her guitar. "She snapped, sort of went... mad from the power, or the stress... I don't know. She's never been... right since. She's not... she's not MY Bonni anymore..."

Aimee giggled a little. "My sisters are all kind of ridiculous... like, you could NOT sneak up on Bernadette while she was painting or she grab you and paint on you for interrupting her! And by the Goddess, if you think I talk a lot, you should have met Solange. She was also so bubbly and warm and she talked to EVERYONE. Well, I mean, so did Oriana, but Solange was crazy about it!"

"She was until I lost her..." Marceline muttered, angrily strumming a chord on her guitar. "She snapped, sort of went... mad from the power, or the stress... I don't know. She's never been... right since. She's not... she's not MY Bonni anymore..."

​"I remember a certain brother of mine…"

"You can't go into the story about the paint."

"Why not? I told her about the fish."

​"…Oh, no…"

"And the Fairy Huntress and the Corset."

"Which corset? First, second?"

"First."

"Oh, okay. Not the worst one."

---

​"Oh, I'm sorry. …Someone once told me that hugs can make things better. I don't know who said it, but I think it's sorta true. Do you want a hug?"

I jump off a nearby building and using the force of gravity, stabbed one husk through the neck. Removing my blade, I struck like the wind severing it into pieces. "You. Won't. Touch. My. Allies."

I jump off a nearby building and using the force of gravity, stabbed one husk through the neck. Removing my blade, I struck like the wind severing it into pieces. "You. Won't. Touch. My. Allies."

Isabelle: ...And to make sure that it stays dead.

*Blows it's body away with Elfire.*

ENEMY PHASE

11 enemies remaining.

Anna Husk #1 hit Marth for 11 damage!

Anna Husk #2 missed.

Anna Husk #3 hit Ace for 15 damage!

Anna Husk #4 hit Alicia for 20 damage!

Anna Husk #5 hit Alicia for 19 damage!

Anna Husk #6 missed.

Anna Husk #7 hit Poly for 14 damage!

Anna Husk #8 hit Marth for 10 damage!

Anna Husk #9 hit Alicia for 15 damage!

Anna Husk #10 missed.

Anna Husk #11 missed.

TOTAL DAMAGE:

Marth: 21

Alicia: 44

Ace: 15

Poly: 15

TURN TWO: PLAYER PHASE

"What's that noise?"

---

​"…There's fighting…"

"You sit still."

​"…"

​"…"

​"…"

"I ALWAYS win the staring contests."

​"…" *sighs*

​"…You're… keeping HIM from finding them, aren't you? That's why you got so weak so quickly."

​"…"

​"I thought you were going to leave that to me."

"Too many."

"I see."

Edited by Aqua

ENEMY PHASE

11 enemies remaining.

Anna Husk #2 missed.

Anna Husk #6 missed.

Anna Husk #10 missed.

Anna Husk #11 missed.

TOTAL DAMAGE:

Ace winced from the pain as Renewal kicked in, healing her to 67HP. "Clearly you underestimate me," Ace said activating Ignis, "Keep you hand raised to the level of your eyes!" Ace then killed a husk, and using Galeforce, critted another one, sticking by Marth.

Alicia seeing how hurt Poly was, stayed close by him as she flamed a husk to death, Lifetaker greatly healing 50% of her wounds. Alicia then used the power of Galeforce to take out another husk.

Edited by Ace Tactician

​"I remember a certain brother of mine…"

"You can't go into the story about the paint."

"Why not? I told her about the fish."

​"…Oh, no…"

"And the Fairy Huntress and the Corset."

"Which corset? First, second?"

"First."

"Oh, okay. Not the worst one."

---

​"Oh, I'm sorry. …Someone once told me that hugs can make things better. I don't know who said it, but I think it's sorta true. Do you want a hug?"

Aimee nodded, blushing deeply as she thought about the stories she was told. "Y-Yeah... she kind of told me lots of things about you~" she cooed. "W-Wait. There's another version? T-There's a WORSE version? O-Ohmygosh, well... I - I know how to restrain you I guess... O-OH WAIT I - I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT~!"

"A hug's not going to go much but..." Marceline awkwardly held her arms out for a moment before dashing forward and throwing her arms around the strange white haired girl, pulling her into a crushing hug.

Aimee nodded, blushing deeply as she thought about the stories she was told. "Y-Yeah... she kind of told me lots of things about you~" she cooed. "W-Wait. There's another version? T-There's a WORSE version? O-Ohmygosh, well... I - I know how to restrain you I guess... O-OH WAIT I - I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT~!"

"A hug's not going to go much but..." Marceline awkwardly held her arms out for a moment before dashing forward and throwing her arms around the strange white haired girl, pulling her into a crushing hug.

"Oh, darling, if you want to RESTRAIN ME…"

"You hate chains and ropes."

"Hush, I might make an exception."

"Dear, don't."

---

*hugs back* "It's going to be okay. I'm sure you'll be okay. Even if things are painful now, I'm sure they'll be a day where you'll no longer be in pain, and someone will smile at you and say 'welcome home'."

*Cue awesome music* "What's happening now?"

(Not in character, but Anna husks have appeared for a brief skirmish to keep things from becoming too soap opera dramatic. Villain skirmishes will be put in place tomorrow. The battle is being done in phases, so do one action and then wait for Vash to tally the damage.)

(Not in character, but Anna husks have appeared for a brief skirmish to keep things from becoming too soap opera dramatic. Villain skirmishes will be put in place tomorrow. The battle is being done in phases, so do one action and then wait for Vash to tally the damage.)

(Okay.)

"Haaaaaaaa!!!" Duck sliced into one Anna husk with the Durandal.

(Yes. Because even in the DLC's of the spa, harvest and summer scrambles...there were still skirmishes.)

Edited by Dark_Huntress

ENEMY PHASE

11 enemies remaining.

Anna Husk #2 missed.

Anna Husk #6 missed.

Anna Husk #10 missed.

Anna Husk #11 missed.

TOTAL DAMAGE:

Ace winced from the pain as Renewal kicked in, healing her to 67HP. "Clearly you underestimate me," Ace said activating Ignis, "Keep you hand raised to the level of your eyes!" Ace then killed a husk, and using Galeforce, critted another one, sticking by Marth.

Alicia seeing how hurt Poly was, stayed close by him as she flamed a husk to death, Lifetaker greatly healing 50% of her wounds. Alicia then used the power of Galeforce to take out another husk.

(Does this count as a pair up between Marth and Ace)

Marth took the blow from both husks but brushed them off and decapitated the nearest Husk, while sticking close to Ace, back to back. I've got you